Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Cant get 7.0 to install on mod manaer halfway tit says it has a error

common problem with nmm, some say move the file to a shorter folder name location, others say its just unusable trending across a few mods i've heard

I had the exact same problem for a time, here's what i did to fix it. 

1. extracted files to their own folder

2. went through and removed all the addons that i would not need, which was most of them. Make a backup folder before doing this

(optional). removed the slave camps folder entirely. probably unnecessary but i tend to use the HSH slave trade options. Probably need to only remove the one you do not want to use

4. re-compressed into a .zip file, removed the "full install" from the file name

5. added to NMM as normal and then organized

Works as usual, my theory is the full install has everything related to this mod that is not another mod so the NMM gets confused about what to add since some of those options conflict (can't have both slave camps for example).

Edit: Ignore this post as it didn't fully install properly for some reason.

Cant get 7.0 to install on mod manaer halfway tit says it has a error

common problem with nmm, some say move the file to a shorter folder name location, others say its just unusable trending across a few mods i've heard

I had the exact same problem for a time, here's what i did to fix it. 

1. extracted files to their own folder

2. went through and removed all the addons that i would not need, which was most of them. Make a backup folder before doing this

(optional). removed the slave camps folder entirely. probably unnecessary but i tend to use the HSH slave trade options. Probably need to only remove the one you do not want to use

4. re-compressed into a .zip file, removed the "full install" from the file name

5. added to NMM as normal and then organized

Works as usual, my theory is the full install has everything related to this mod that is not another mod so the NMM gets confused about what to add since some of those options conflict (can't have both slave camps for example).

ya, pretty much sounds like it needs a fomod script in there to tell the mod managers how to handle stuff - yet another thing on the already large to-do list

Doesn't work even with a new game. I give up. Thanks for you help tough. :-/

Btw, which mod manager do you use ?

sorry i wasn't able to help further, i did retest the code as i said i would and produced the same log results regardless of the screen showing different results - since that code hasn't changed since it was released, i not only have my personal results but a number of testers telling me the bandit bug is gone and some have found better ways to reproduce the bug then the unreliable console spawns

if you don't have a mod conflict then you just need to find where those actors spawn at, i've found the console will give different results than the skyrim spawns

well fixed it, had the dialogue bug so tried to install the new version. (old game)

new game works fine, wench class transference to slave is 80% ish, better then 0

also to re-ghost use command setactoralpha 0.7 does the trick, use 1 to make non-transparent. hello x-ray pron!

never used leveled actorbase, only thing I did as mentioned was change flight threshold from 60 to 40

then again took me 6 months+ to find out bdsexfinder was the mod causing the map mismatch error on mcm... (wasn't looking to be honest)

Thanks for the reply CliftonJD, pointed me in the right direction. as always love your work  :)

the problem with ghosts seems that they're not all created equal:

post-436139-0-54613100-1479167281_thumb.jpg

that's 1 ghost who keeps the ghostly appearance

we're looking to track down others who may have lost it

Hi Clifton,

i have a little problem with High Heels on Slaves.

With all other NPC´s they work perfect. But with the Slaves of PAHE and HSH, the sunk into the ground.

Do you know this problem?

no, i made a habit to keep the heels off the slaves so they don't get spammed by the hdt hh system (only player wears high heels)

• that was a rule i used for followers so hadn't really tried it on slaves
  • giving the hh shoes to my slave after reading your post gave the same results

nothing in the log about the shoes or the heels system that runs it so not really sure where to look into this matter

I was wondering what file you edited to increase the cap of slaves to 50? I got an old version running for skyrim SE, but only 15 slaves.

that'd be in the esp, but i hear there's a "more slaves patch" on nexus for original paradise halls that also boosts the slave count to 50 - from what i hear thats where blabla got the 50 slaves from

if you got that working, you should be able to use our updated esm file in place of the older file on nexus, the esp and scripts won't work yet until sexlab is ported over (or until i look into porting over without sexlab to make an se version) and you still get the same slave count, but i've made a number of updates and fixes to it. additionally that means that you'll want the changes coming to that same file with the next update.

if you do find that 50 slave patch, send me the link to it and i'll work on adding it to the esm

i'm quite surprised you got it working on skyrim se without skse (or is skse for vanilla skyrim working with se)--thats a key requirement

edit:

found it -

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/?

i'll work on adding that to the master file soon then - nearly done with the current update to the voices and friendly bandits fix will be in with the teleport slave option

Edited by CliftonJD

I was wondering what file you edited to increase the cap of slaves to 50? I got an old version running for skyrim SE, but only 15 slaves.

that'd be in the esp, but i hear there's a "more slaves patch" on nexus for original paradise halls that also boosts the slave count to 50 - from what i hear thats where blabla got the 50 slaves from

if you got that working, you should be able to use our updated esm file in place of the older file on nexus, the esp and scripts won't work yet until sexlab is ported over (or until i look into porting over without sexlab to make an se version) and you still get the same slave count, but i've made a number of updates and fixes to it. additionally that means that you'll want the changes coming to that same file with the next update.

if you do find that 50 slave patch, send me the link to it and i'll work on adding it to the esm

i'm quite surprised you got it working on skyrim se without skse (or is skse for vanilla skyrim working with se)--thats a key requirement

edit:

found it -

i'll work on adding that to the master file soon then - nearly done with the current update to the voices and friendly bandits fix will be in with the teleport slave option

Yea I saw that file on the nexus, but from what I read in the post it doesn't seem to work properly. It apparently counts each slave twice.

Paradise Halls does work quite well so far without SKSE, but of course there are features that are unusable because of it, the sexlab bit being one of them.

edit:

found it -

Yea I saw that file on the nexus, but from what I read in the post it doesn't seem to work properly. It apparently counts each slave twice.

Paradise Halls does work quite well so far without SKSE, but of course there are features that are unusable because of it, the sexlab bit being one of them.

there's no mention of it on his main page so i'd suggest you try it anyway and if it still gives the error that you read about, report that here and we can ask the author about it -- his second release is posted here, but it adds them to pahe not the original so it would still require pahe to be working to use the newer moreslaves 2 patch

he's additionally pointed out where his newer patch gets stuck after 64 slaves pahe (original paradise halls might have further issues than this or the same bug) has an issue with the array size for which i've got a theory on how to fix, but i need to replicate it first to test that - planning to start work on this as well after the current update is finished

Okay, I'll give it a go next time I launch it and reply here.

Do you plan on releasing this for SE by the way? Once the SKSE for it comes out? Or perhaps a light version in the meantime?

Haven't played the game in years, so when Special Edition came out it felt appropriate to start again.
So it would be pretty sad to have to go back to normal skyrim again.

EDIT;

I tested it now (skyrim nexus one), it only works for a new game or from a save prior to paradise halls. Then it did work, however it seems to cause some crashes at the slave camp. Two visits caused one crash, but that might be because I'm running it on SE.

Also there's some reports of constant crashes at the slave camp if you have more than 15 slaves, haven't been able to test that out yet, since I only tried with 4.

And for some reason, it seems to add a random chair & table with a potato on a plate to farengars room where the slave collars and whip is. Semi-infused into the old table.

I have also started having quite a few infinite loading screens after installing it. Might be an issue with the mod, a conflict, or with SE, can't be sure.

I tested it now (skyrim nexus one), it only works for a new game or from a save prior to paradise halls. Then it did work,

those are the expected results noted on both his page and ours, everything else i'd guess is just se conflicts

Yea I know you were supposed to start new game.

I can also see how the SE might be the cause for most of this, but I don't really see it as the reason for a table with a plate and a standing potato show up. That one's really weird.

Is there a way to reload the mod.  MC can't load.  I tried to reInstall the mod but nothing changed

click restart from the mcm, if you're having issues getting the mcm to load then you need to post your log to determine what's stopped up

I tested it now (skyrim nexus one), it only works for a new game or from a save prior to paradise halls. Then it did work,

those are the expected results noted on both his page and ours, everything else i'd guess is just se conflicts

I can also see how the SE might be the cause for most of this, but I don't really see it as the reason for a table with a plate and a standing potato show up. That one's really weird.

if the form id's were changed, the addon that adds the spell book and collars could be looking to add that book from a skyrim form id and getting a different result Or more likely the skyrim alchemy ingredients that are also added to be able to make the leash collars along with the soul gems

Is there a way to reload the mod.  MC can't load.  I tried to reInstall the mod but nothing changed

click restart from the mcm, if you're having issues getting the mcm to load then you need to post your log to determine what's stopped up

if the form id's were changed, the addon that adds the spell book and collars could be looking to add that book from a skyrim form id and getting a different result Or more likely the skyrim alchemy ingredients that are also added to be able to make the leash collars along with the soul gems

The problem is, mcm doesn't show up, at all.

If you installed it the way i said to earlier then that might be the problem. Found out after I made that post that my method added all the assets but didn't add the interface for some reason.

sounds like he's saying below its a problem with your mod manager:

If you installed it the way i said to earlier then that might be the problem. Found out after I made that post that my method added all the assets but didn't add the interface for some reason.

i supplied installation instructions in the archive:

copy contents of "main required files" to skyrim\data folder

choose addons - laveview manor requires hearthfires, tdf patch requires tdf prostitution, dd patch requires dd

choose a slave camp

go catch some slaves!!

choose addons - laveview manor requires hearthfires, tdf patch requires tdf prostitution, dd patch requires dd

choose a slave camp

go catch some slaves!!

I did Installation by Nexus Mod Manager.  But It doesn't work.  I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

choose a slave camp

go catch some slaves!!

I did Installation by Nexus Mod Manager.  But It doesn't work.  I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

that's the problem so many have tried to tell you. nmm doesn't work, so you'll need to uninstall the mod from nmm and use the instructions i've already provided

choose a slave camp

go catch some slaves!!

that's the problem so many have tried to tell you. nmm doesn't work, so you'll need to uninstall the mod from nmm and use the instructions i've already provided

Yes, I read them and tried to that.  Problem is, it still doesn't show up :(