Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Is there a way to reload the mod.  MC can't load.  I tried to reInstall the mod but nothing changed

click restart from the mcm, if you're having issues getting the mcm to load then you need to post your log to determine what's stopped up

The problem is, mcm doesn't show up, at all.

sounds like he's saying below its a problem with your mod manager:

Is there a way to reload the mod.  MC can't load.  I tried to reInstall the mod but nothing changed

click restart from the mcm, if you're having issues getting the mcm to load then you need to post your log to determine what's stopped up

The problem is, mcm doesn't show up, at all.

If you installed it the way i said to earlier then that might be the problem. Found out after I made that post that my method added all the assets but didn't add the interface for some reason.

i supplied installation instructions in the archive:

copy contents of "main required files" to skyrim\data folder

choose addons - laveview manor requires hearthfires, tdf patch requires tdf prostitution, dd patch requires dd

choose a slave camp

go catch some slaves!!

I did Installation by Nexus Mod Manager.  But It doesn't work.  I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

that's the problem so many have tried to tell you. nmm doesn't work, so you'll need to uninstall the mod from nmm and use the instructions i've already provided

Yes, I read them and tried to that.  Problem is, it still doesn't show up :(

Allright.  I deleted the game, carried the entire steam file to another drive and reinstalled everthing.  Now it works :D Thank you :D

I have a question, which items do i need for the "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialogue ? I only have the ropes and leathers one.

additional restraining options are available with other zaz cuffs. the highest available training comes with the zbfCuffsIronBlack or brown:

post-436139-0-43941800-1479580366_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-24289300-1479580387_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-66448000-1479580408_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-00011200-1479580418_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-85940500-1479580432_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-62203700-1479580445_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-35807900-1479580459_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-68921600-1479580474_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-81796900-1479580486_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-42398700-1479580500_thumb.jpg

I have a question, which items do i need for the "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialogue ? I only have the ropes and leathers one.

additional restraining options are available with other zaz cuffs. the highest available training comes with the zbfCuffsIronBlack or brown:

attachicon.gifiron black.JPGattachicon.gifiron brown.JPG

attachicon.gifleather ankles.JPGattachicon.gifleather wrists.JPG

attachicon.gifleather.JPGattachicon.gifrestrain main topic.JPG

attachicon.gifsimple black.JPGattachicon.gifsimple brown.JPG

attachicon.gifsteel wrists.JPGattachicon.gifsteel ankles.JPG

Thanks. But how can i obtain them ? Except from the merchant in felgow keep. Can i craft them ?

attachicon.gifiron black.JPGattachicon.gifiron brown.JPG

attachicon.gifleather ankles.JPGattachicon.gifleather wrists.JPG

attachicon.gifleather.JPGattachicon.gifrestrain main topic.JPG

attachicon.gifsimple black.JPGattachicon.gifsimple brown.JPG

attachicon.gifsteel wrists.JPGattachicon.gifsteel ankles.JPG

Thanks. But how can i obtain them ? Except from the merchant in felgow keep. Can i craft them ?

yes, the next update will add that option to craft them again as it once existed in version 5, but in the meantime sexlab dialogues also adds that option as well as a mod listed on the main page in the recommended mods section (i only ran across that mod in LL, haven't actually tested it since i use sl dialogues for sd+)

Hi Clift! I'm sorry but... i have to bore you again... i'm trying to find a way through the salves trining process but... i'm having a lot of headache... XD

So... here are my questions:

1) Now i've installed PAHE Home Sweet Home. The player can train slaves only if they are handled by your pahe mod... is this right? (I mean... after telling them "Time to hit the road").

2) The moods: I've seen slaves gets at least 3 moods: Angry, Afraid and Neutral. What i have to do to "force" a slave into each one of this moods?

3) I've seen the screens in the "Sex Topics" compressed folder. To me... seems that every dialog tree have an option for anal sex, instead, i've seen it only sometime and can't understood what are the conditions that trigger the dialog option.

4) Is it possible to FULL TRAIN a slave? I mean obtain 100 in all the stats of a single slave.

With your PAHE mod and PAHE-HSH i'm really enjoing all the possibilities offered but i'm getting frustrated because i can't find a way to efficently train slaves. I'm tring to full train one slave to make her train all the other slaves but, as you can see from my questions, i'm having no luck in doing this...

Anyway... many thanks again for your work! ;)

Hi Clift! I'm sorry but... i have to bore you again... i'm trying to find a way through the salves trining process but... i'm having a lot of headache... XD

So... here are my questions:

1) Now i've installed PAHE Home Sweet Home. The player can train slaves only if they are handled by your pahe mod... is this right? (I mean... after telling them "Time to hit the road").

2) The moods: I've seen slaves gets at least 3 moods: Angry, Afraid and Neutral. What i have to do to "force" a slave into each one of this moods?

3) I've seen the screens in the "Sex Topics" compressed folder. To me... seems that every dialog tree have an option for anal sex, instead, i've seen it only sometime and can't understood what are the conditions that trigger the dialog option.

4) Is it possible to FULL TRAIN a slave? I mean obtain 100 in all the stats of a single slave.

With your PAHE mod and PAHE-HSH i'm really enjoing all the possibilities offered but i'm getting frustrated because i can't find a way to efficently train slaves. I'm tring to full train one slave to make her train all the other slaves but, as you can see from my questions, i'm having no luck in doing this...

Anyway... many thanks again for your work! ;)

1) i seem to know very little about hsh lately due to the updates and changes on it since it was once an addon for player homes at dragonsreach and the quests were like side-quests that can be taken and there was no option to train more than submission which only went to 60 or 70 thru trainers---you're best bet is to ask musje at the hsh thread about those questions

2) think if you start attacking your slave, you can scare her. the other 2 moods seem to be just random during update game time as far as i know

3) i keep second-guessing his decisions on the anal sex-conditions so at some point it may change, but atm its still using blabla's code as follows:

• male player always has the option with female slaves
  • female player has the option with male slaves
  • female player has the option with female slave during rough sex(non-consenting)
  • if your interest is male to male, i'd have to recheck the conditions again to be certain of what applies there

4) i've seen 100 submission and pose training frequently when i wasn't updating so much a new game was required. i've even seen 100 respect when things get weird and suddenly the slave gets bugged into a mode that always has the dialog to punish for lack of respect, but under normal conditions i don't think its likely to happen. i think if a player learns to toy with the slave's emotions well enough it might be possible to train respect without needing to bug the slave. combat training i've seen reports of 100 in the thread, but never seen it myself. anger training has become less likely to occur since fear training was added, but still possible if you "tell off" the slave for disobedience rather than punish--unlikely to train that to 100. fear also trains much much slower than any of the others from what i've seen, but i've also seen it jump to higher levels at times than others so maybe the increase can vary with it as well

tho its not true on the current public release, the emotion training will have a chance to vary depending on the voice type as well so some may have  greater emotional training than others. some voice types may be more fearful and others angrier--that's not the possibility of getting the emotion, only the values of training received for the fear and anger training levels

Ooook... that will make my slaver life easyer! :D

But, of course, i have other questions!:

1) Which stats are evaluated by the guy that buy slaves at the Fellglow Camp? (i think the guy says that but... i don't understand english so well... XD)

2) The slaves that i sell will remain in the big cell forever? If so... how many slaves can i sell?

3) Does the "Iron Salve Collar" have some effect on the slaves other than cosmetic?

I'm a fan of Fem to Fem sex... and now i understand why i can see the anal option only sometimes, but... did you know SexLab have an MCM setting to switch the role of the player in the sex animations (male\female not dipendent on the actual gender of the player... it's only internal)? It could be a good thing to make the script check for that setting instead of the actual gender of the player (just a suggestion).

As alway, thanks in advice! ;)

Ooook... that will make my slaver life easyer! :D

But, of course, i have other questions!:

1) Which stats are evaluated by the guy that buy slaves at the Fellglow Camp? (i think the guy says that but... i don't understand english so well... XD)

2) The slaves that i sell will remain in the big cell forever? If so... how many slaves can i sell?

3) Does the "Iron Salve Collar" have some effect on the slaves other than cosmetic?

I'm a fan of Fem to Fem sex... and now i understand why i can see the anal option only sometimes, but... did you know SexLab have an MCM setting to switch the role of the player in the sex animations (male\female not dipendent on the actual gender of the player... it's only internal)? It could be a good thing to make the script check for that setting instead of the actual gender of the player (just a suggestion).

As alway, thanks in advice! ;)

1) if i remember right, all the stats are checked at felglow thru my updates

2) yes, they stay there forever, it was only made to hold 20, but some number less than that maybe harder to reach based on your graphics and such loading the cell

3)leash collar has its leash effect, but plain iron slave collars as far as i can tell are just cosmetic and adding either of them to the slave lowers the slave's relationship value to the player even further

4) yes, i'm aware of the sexlab gender change option and i've adapted the scripts for the player's gender according to sexlab...dialogs conditions are another matter, since those were initially written by blabla, its something i'd have to add to my list of things that need updated and i haven't a clue if there's a dialogue condition that can be checked for to replace the player's gender and still accomplish it from the sexlab gender

my ability to read scripts is likely the reason i'm able to understand logs so well, but i hate dialogs with a passion. they're not written with the same logic principles and things that you'd expect to work don't while other things you'd expect not to work do. a single dialog leading to punishing a slave with a whip isn't even as simple as a single dialog, but several chains of dialog and sex dialogs require twice that amount.

I did Installation by Nexus Mod Manager.  But It doesn't work.  I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

that's the problem so many have tried to tell you. nmm doesn't work, so you'll need to uninstall the mod from nmm and use the instructions i've already provided

Ironically enough, I followed the directions as well, and the MCM isn't showing for me either.

Ironically enough, I followed the directions as well, and the MCM isn't showing for me either.

post your log

I use a female character and my slaves are men but when I try to fuck them, they are begining to uck me instead . Have any idea how I can fix that?

eh cuz it didn't look right seeing the male slave fucked like a female. it has a dick, not a pussy so i told the scripts to re-orient the actors in a manner that sexlab understands

I use a female character and my slaves are men but when I try to fuck them, they are begining to uck me instead . Have any idea how I can fix that?

eh cuz it didn't look right seeing the male slave fucked like a female. it has a dick, not a pussy so i told the scripts to re-orient the actors in a manner that sexlab understands

Heh. Pegging FTW!  :D

Heh. Pegging FTW!  :D

heh ya

Can't we just make it a choise? :D I mean I like fucking slaves with a strap-on.  They are my slaves in the end.

you going to play doctor and drill holes in the slave to put that strap-on into

:D Well yeah you can say that.  In the end, I am their misstress.  It doesn't make any sense for them to fuck me.

alright, but other projects in line first, i can't say when it gets in

currently working on 3 new voice types and more slaves - the new voice types are taking long enough to complete i'm debating on removing them yet again to bring out the completed features and bug fixes, but the new slaves are only the prep code thats needed for them to come in and doesn't seem ot harm anything to leave it in until i'm ready to return to it.

after that's done, i need to start work on dialog (or would it be better called mumble) for gagged slaves and adding conditions in to prevent them from normal speech-some of that's already in place to the extent it caught 1 of my testers off-guard to thinking the dialog was broken as i haven't added the mumbles in yet....

somebody else requested the option to fuck their male slave's ass so i'll likely get your request tied in there about that time

in the mean time, i'll be testing sentient creatures and adding them into the enslavement options on a case by case basis - so far i have falmers, giants, and dwarven spheres ready for the next update along with the cure for the friendly bandits bug(on new games only)

I donno what im doing wrong, i have pahe_lives_on-7.0.0-full install and Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home and there seems to be problems. it all seems to work until i take a slave to the restless hunter, then the dialogue option stops working. i cant get the selection key to show up to say anything to them. so they just follow me around and im unable to say anything to them.

:D Well yeah you can say that.  In the end, I am their misstress.  It doesn't make any sense for them to fuck me.

alright, but other projects in line first, i can't say when it gets in

currently working on 3 new voice types and more slaves - the new voice types are taking long enough to complete i'm debating on removing them yet again to bring out the completed features and bug fixes, but the new slaves are only the prep code thats needed for them to come in and doesn't seem ot harm anything to leave it in until i'm ready to return to it.

after that's done, i need to start work on dialog (or would it be better called mumble) for gagged slaves and adding conditions in to prevent them from normal speech-some of that's already in place to the extent it caught 1 of my testers off-guard to thinking the dialog was broken as i haven't added the mumbles in yet....

somebody else requested the option to fuck their male slave's ass so i'll likely get your request tied in there about that time

in the mean time, i'll be testing sentient creatures and adding them into the enslavement options on a case by case basis - so far i have falmers, giants, and dwarven spheres ready for the next update along with the cure for the friendly bandits bug(on new games only)

Sure, do it on your own time :D Just don't forget it please. :D

I donno what im doing wrong, i have pahe_lives_on-7.0.0-full install and Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home and there seems to be problems. it all seems to work until i take a slave to the restless hunter, then the dialogue option stops working. i cant get the selection key to show up to say anything to them. so they just follow me around and im unable to say anything to them.

that chain of events doesn't make sense to cause any issues and i've never heard it before so the first thing i'll suggest is to try rebooting pahe from the mcm

if it still persists then post a log of the occurence

OK got rid of creature framework (using "features instead" and home sweet home. Do I have to get rid of Mias Lair or is there some tweak I can do?  Slaves are loosing names. Can't click on them and if I reset too many times they stay that way forever. Same problem other guys are having. 

that chain of events doesn't make sense to cause any issues and i've never heard it before so the first thing i'll suggest is to try rebooting pahe from the mcm

well i ended up killing that one, rebooted using reboot spell and will se if it happens again. i also noticed that slave stats seem to change when they move from being on pahe mcm menu to HSH mcm. sex training stats reset to -2

OK got rid of creature framework (using "features instead" and home sweet home. Do I have to get rid of Mias Lair or is there some tweak I can do?  Slaves are loosing names. Can't click on them and if I reset too many times they stay that way forever. Same problem other guys are having. 

don't know if there's a setting that works for mias lair, as far as i know all the reports from it have been bad

well i ended up killing that one, rebooted using reboot spell and will se if it happens again. i also noticed that slave stats seem to change when they move from being on pahe mcm menu to HSH mcm. sex training stats reset to -2

ok, i'll rename layam's reboot spell for the next update - its Not a reboot, never was even without pahe. all that does is boot original paradise halls up if the player doesn't use the vanilla game start

to reboot an already started pahe, you need to use the mcm like i said

"to reboot an already started pahe, you need to use the mcm like i said"

yeh but that didnt do anything, only reboot spell seemed to do a restart.

EDIT: after i did the reboot spell i tried the reboot on mcm menu again and it restarted this time, so will see how it goes now. thanks.

I cant enslave any new people now :-( i attack them and once their health is below 50 i can select to enslave, text on top left says something about cloned and they stagger on their knees but i can not select any dialogue again, no option to get them to wear a collar or anything. so they are left just staggering around.

In the MCM they show up as just captured but their names are blank, something to do with the renaming option?

I tried restarting from mcm menu again with renaming option turned off but its made no difference, they have blank names and i cant select them to say anything.

2nd EDIT: after a couple in game days its started working again! only thing iv changed is turning off the renaming option (i have jcontainers installed i.e i uncompressed it to data folder right?)  but having that turned off seems to have sorted my problem. it did stop working (unable to select them ) when i took a slave to Alicia Painslut Revamped den. but i assume its just a problem with that.  

On another note, the Lakeview manor addon, do i just need the included esp or do i need the lakeview manor mod from nexus installed too?