View File

I like maid outfits who doesn't, there sexy...

There's lots of different types of maid uniforms made for skyrim so I decided to make a slightly different type so.. I made one and retextured them to cloth (because some don't like shiny outfits) leather (less shiny but leather look) and finally a pvc style ( sexy and shiny for the sloot in you) oh yeah there's another retexture... remember the butcher in wind helm well this one is called murder maid (leather version but with blood splatters).
Well anyway I hope you like it

How do I get this mod?

Craft in any forge
the pvc outfit requires you to use the tanning rack to make pvc material and strips

if any problems with this mod, please let me know, thanks

Legal Shit...
I found some of my mods posted on naver cafe and other Korean mod sites.. I don't mind this as long as they pm me first. But for the mean time this mod is strictly for LoversLab that means no repacks to other web sites especially not to nexus or steam. Links are ok though...

Greetings to : all my friends here on Loverslab

Please note that this is a mashup mod..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE Body
  • Special Edition Compatible

(...) this mod is strictly for LoversLab that means no repacks to other web sites especially not to nexus or steam. Links are ok though...

Nice bait... I got banned from the Nexus for even mentioning Loverslab. You get banned even harder for linking to it.

(...) this mod is strictly for LoversLab that means no repacks to other web sites especially not to nexus or steam. Links are ok though...

Nice bait... I got banned from the Nexus for even mentioning Loverslab. You get banned even harder for linking to it.

Yeah.. this site is kind of like the Voldemort of the modding world, or "the site that shall not be named", lol.

Because of the title I thought this was actually a mod to be a maid in Skyrim.. with a sexual twist of course. The kind of mod where you check in with a new maid service and are then given radiant quests to clean an NPC's house, part of that being accepting offers to preform sexual favors on the side from time to time that would net a little bonus, and of course your boss would want his/her cut of that.

But, I'm just droning on, lol.

Because of the title I thought this was actually a mod to be a maid in Skyrim.. with a sexual twist of course. The kind of mod where you check in with a new maid service and are then given radiant quests to clean an NPC's house, part of that being accepting offers to preform sexual favors on the side from time to time that would net a little bonus, and of course your boss would want his/her cut of that.

But, I'm just droning on, lol.

sorry my mod is not as good as that, but its a good idea for sexlabs :D

seriously, thats bad shit :(

Yeah.. this site is kind of like the Voldemort of the modding world, or "the site that shall not be named", lol.

Not exactly, since Nexus is the only place where you can't mention it, so it's not like the LoversLab is the bad guy here. Nexus is.

But you get points for a funny reference.

• 5 months later...