Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hi @Musje
Thanks for the updates, I'm really enjoying this mod

In the recent versions there was an undress animation for the punishment dialogue "take your clothes off" but in the last updates that animation is no more, the clothes gets removed without animation. Everything works flawless this is just a trivial minor detail. Maybe this is not related to this mod, but the original "undress animation" from the Sexlab Framework is working as always with other mods that trigger sex animations (SLEN, Defeat, etc).

Thanks for the effort, this mod is incredible!

Maybe I can't find it in the sub-menus (Ha!), but the command for taking your slaves out of restraints after you tie them up is gone. I also sometimes have two commands to tie slaves up, one that has (tie slave) in parenthesies at the end of the first line, and one that just says 'I'm Going to Tie You Up!'. Any ideas?

Also, when I tell a slave I want to use them on a device, nothing happens. When I talk to them again, the command is replaced by the Debug command. Am I missing a mod, or is it just buggy?

EDIT: Also, is it possible for slaves to be in multiple cells (in the programming sense, I.E. between zones that require a loading screen) of their own accord. Like, if I have their bedrooms in one section of a player home, can I also have them sandbox through a loading screen door to dance or be tortured for my amusement at the base of my throne in the great hall? Or do I need to set up two house cells (in the sense of this mod) and move them from one 'house' to the other?

11 hours ago, reaper65 said:

Not really any problems just a question. Forgive me lol but how do I train a slave in submission? I need to do it for the noble tastes quest.

there's a help folder included with pahe for general help of that nature

5 hours ago, AshesOfVictory said:

Maybe I can't find it in the sub-menus (Ha!), but the command for taking your slaves out of restraints after you tie them up is gone.

that was a bug in 1 of the recent pahe updates for se, newer updates should fix that bug. slaves already tied for the update might need to be reset after the update to get the dialogue.

6 hours ago, AshesOfVictory said:

I also sometimes have two commands to tie slaves up, one that has (tie slave) in parenthesies at the end of the first line, and one that just says 'I'm Going to Tie You Up!'. Any ideas?

2 commands to tie slaves means they're not in home sweet home, they're regular pahe slaves. the first dialogue shown in parenthesis is the pahe dialogue and the additional dialogue is added by home sweet home. to return to a single dialogue option you need to disable the extra dialogue to pahe slaves from the home sweet home options

Hey musje, on SSE I ve emcountered a bug ever since. But lately it has becime harder and harder to fix:

The "Im going to tie you up" dialogue option and the following "remove restraints" option dont play nice. Most of the time the zbf cuffs get removed and the slave shortly resumes her normal idle before getting right back into the bondage pose (without the devices though). This even persists after iniating a new pose and removing those resttaints. (Kneeling bondage>removing restraints>kneeling pose without bondage>lets say standing spread bondage> removing restraints>gets back to kneeling without bondage). On ealier versions iniating a new bondage then freeing the slave used to fix it. Now it needs a lot more attempts. Takes around 30-60 minutes to unstuck one slave. So please fix it. I love your dialogue options but at the moment ill have to stick with the regular "tie slave" dialogue from pahe since it (while offering less diversity in bondage) is not as icky to remove once applied. Id love to be able to use yours again though. :)

On 5/6/2021 at 4:12 PM, Best Poppy said:

Hey musje, on SSE I ve emcountered a bug ever since. But lately it has becime harder and harder to fix:

The "Im going to tie you up" dialogue option and the following "remove restraints" option dont play nice. Most of the time the zbf cuffs get removed and the slave shortly resumes her normal idle before getting right back into the bondage pose (without the devices though). This even persists after iniating a new pose and removing those resttaints. (Kneeling bondage>removing restraints>kneeling pose without bondage>lets say standing spread bondage> removing restraints>gets back to kneeling without bondage). On ealier versions iniating a new bondage then freeing the slave used to fix it. Now it needs a lot more attempts. Takes around 30-60 minutes to unstuck one slave. So please fix it. I love your dialogue options but at the moment ill have to stick with the regular "tie slave" dialogue from pahe since it (while offering less diversity in bondage) is not as icky to remove once applied. Id love to be able to use yours again though. :)

Hey guys, I found a work around, sort of. When the restraints get removed through the HSH dialogue and the slave still remains in the kneeling pose, you can still tell her to follow you. As soon as the follow me dialogue succeeds, fast travelling fixes her idles. So until an actual fix is provided, everyone that gets this problem should try this as a workaround in the meantime.

22 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey guys, I found a work around, sort of. When the restraints get removed through the HSH dialogue and the slave still remains in the kneeling pose, you can still tell her to follow you. As soon as the follow me dialogue succeeds, fast travelling fixes her idles. So until an actual fix is provided, everyone that gets this problem should try this as a workaround in the meantime.

have you tried the slave reset

17 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

I didnt. Does it reset its stats as well? As in does it reset training progress? What exactly does this command do?

stats should remain the same afterwords with exception to fear training has some fixes in there for the migration process. its basically a bug fixer button since some bugs remain no matter how much we fix the code and some bugs are random memory bugs specific to that slave. fixes emotions if the emotions are bugged or behaviors if those are bugged and even covers a newer bug that's popped up recently with the trauma state on the rape victims getting stuck

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

stats should remain the same afterwords with exception to fear training has some fixes in there for the migration process. its basically a bug fixer button since some bugs remain no matter how much we fix the code and some bugs are random memory bugs specific to that slave. fixes emotions if the emotions are bugged or behaviors if those are bugged and even covers a newer bug that's popped up recently with the trauma state on the rape victims getting stuck

Great. Sounds useful. Ill check if it can reliably fix it.

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Fear training progress loss is acceptable. Actually every stat except submission is expendable since for the others you pretty much just need one taskmistress with them all maxed out. Submission is just important so the reset slaves dont escape until you can assign them to the training ground with the max level taskmistress.

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Alright. The reset slave option fixes the problem. Thanks a lot.

After installing I get the Slave Camps tracking-quest but no MCM menu and the placing of the tokens doesn't work (when hitting Enter the placement is just cancelled).

So I guess it's not compatible with pahe 7.5+? Or is this some other problem?

On 5/2/2021 at 6:39 PM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Question about the incompatibility with Dovahkiin's Imfamy, If I don't have any slaves at all right now and I start the Jarl's wife quest, will everything be okay or will simply triggering the quest regardless of the lack of slaves break this mod all together?

Should be ok if you have no slaves (PAHE or HSH)!

On 5/6/2021 at 4:12 PM, Best Poppy said:

I noticed this too, will work on a fix.

15 hours ago, Musje said:

Hey musje, im very glad to hear that you re working on fixing the issue. By the way, I ve noticed the same issue also occurs with regular PaHes "im going to make sure you stay here" dialogue option. (Cant say wether its caused by hsh or if it will happen with pahe on its own tho. As im never using pahe without hsh or aygas.) So maybe clifton and you could work on that together. :D

15 hours ago, Musje said:

By the way I made a guide on how to fix the idles until you find a solution to the issue. I already posted it to cliftons PaHe thread so Ill just paste it here.

Even with "reset slave" the bug can be very persistent and very hard to get rid of if you dont know what you re doing. thats why I ve studied it far enough to provide kind of a step by step guide:

1. Once you use the "remove restraints" option, the follow up dialogue options "follow me", "wait here (sandbox)" and "stay here, dont move" might not display. The slaves idle will remain in the tied animation and the slaves status in the mcm will be fisplayed as "tied". However her dialogue will show "im going to make sure you stay here" instead of "remove restraints". In that case you will have to use the "reset slave" option in the mcm and then "teleport" the slave back to you. Now the "remove restraints" dialogue will show up correctly and you can retry. 

2. Once you successfully executed the "remove restraints" dialogue and one of its follow ups ("follow me" etc), the slave might have regained her ordinary idles (if not, go back to step 1) but you need to check the mcm. If the mcm still displays her as "tied" she will sooner or later inevitably (eighter on the next cell load or after losing and regaining line of sight or even just after a few seconds) return to the tied idle. If thats the case you will have to go back and repeat step 1 until the mcm displays her status as "wait sandbox" or "follow" (depending on your choice in the follow up dialogue to "remove restraints") instead of "tied".

3. Once the mcm displays her status correctly, the game has basically accepted her as "nit tied anymore". She should hace resumed her normal idles at this point. However if she doesnt you will have to do one last reset into teleport and she will be fixed for good.

4. Now onto the next slave. Onto step 1 again. ;)

1 hour ago, Best Poppy said:

By the way I made a guide on how to fix the idles until you find a solution to the issue. I already posted it to cliftons PaHe thread so Ill just paste it here.

Even with "reset slave" the bug can be very persistent and very hard to get rid of if you dont know what you re doing. thats why I ve studied it far enough to provide kind of a step by step guide:

1. Once you use the "remove restraints" option, the follow up dialogue options "follow me", "wait here (sandbox)" and "stay here, dont move" might not display. The slaves idle will remain in the tied animation and the slaves status in the mcm will be fisplayed as "tied". However her dialogue will show "im going to make sure you stay here" instead of "remove restraints". In that case you will have to use the "reset slave" option in the mcm and then "teleport" the slave back to you. Now the "remove restraints" dialogue will show up correctly and you can retry. 

2. Once you successfully executed the "remove restraints" dialogue and one of its follow ups ("follow me" etc), the slave might have regained her ordinary idles (if not, go back to step 1) but you need to check the mcm. If the mcm still displays her as "tied" she will sooner or later inevitably (eighter on the next cell load or after losing and regaining line of sight or even just after a few seconds) return to the tied idle. If thats the case you will have to go back and repeat step 1 until the mcm displays her status as "wait sandbox" or "follow" (depending on your choice in the follow up dialogue to "remove restraints") instead of "tied".

3. Once the mcm displays her status correctly, the game has basically accepted her as "nit tied anymore". She should hace resumed her normal idles at this point. However if she doesnt you will have to do one last reset into teleport and she will be fixed for good.

4. Now onto the next slave. Onto step 1 again. ;)

Scrap that. I ve found a 4 step method that works everytime for me.

1. Use the "remove restraints option"

Use the follow up options (if available) "follow me", "wait (sandbox)", or "stay here, dont move".

Sometimes (rarely) no further steps are needed. Otherwise follow the steps below.

2. Now the "remove restraints" option should be replaced by the "im going to make sure you stay here (tie slave)" option. (If not, repeat step 1. Until it is).

Now you can use eighter the "follow me, slave" option or the "ok slave..." into the "wait here (sandbox)" option.

3. Now proceed to the mcm if it displays the slave status as eighter "follow player" or "wait sandbox" (depending on your choice earlier) instead of "tied", you should now use the "reset slave" option. Then after a few seconds use the "teleport slave to player" option. The idle will now be fixed.

Works for me 100%. Please tell me if it doesnt work for you.

3 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey musje, im very glad to hear that you re working on fixing the issue. By the way, I ve noticed the same issue also occurs with regular PaHes "im going to make sure you stay here" dialogue option. (Cant say wether its caused by hsh or if it will happen with pahe on its own tho. As im never using pahe without hsh or aygas.) So maybe clifton and you could work on that together. :D

That's not a surprise, since HSH simply calls the PAHE function to restrain the slave :)

On 5/21/2021 at 4:22 AM, firestar101001 said:

I have the quest to capture someone, I have the slave collars, and I have the whip. i have sat here and wipped a bandit form full till they fell and I cant enslave them.

You need to set the PAHE health parameter in the MCM at a level where they can take enough damage not to die before being enslaved, ie between 0 and whatever level of health they need to fall below for you to be happy that they can then be enslaved. 

FWIW, the whip inflicts so little damage, you may not have reduced their health below the MCM level set, and if so, they will not respond with the dialogue that allows you to enslave them

Check what you set in the PAHE MCM, and then have a look at the NPC in the console.  If the NPC still has a health value greater than the one you set in the PAHE MCM, the enslaving dialogue will not appear.  Use a heavier weapon, but take care not to kill them first!

Similarly, if you paralyse an NPC at the start of a fight, or by stealth, if the weapon used does not also inflict sufficient damage, then the enslaving dialogue will probably not appear.  Only once you have bashed the NPC to inflict enough health damage to reduce their health below the MCM limit set will the paralysed NPC have the enslavement dialogue

Hope that helps 

3 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

The option to buy House Cell tokens from Pardo is not appearing.

Have you set the MCM so that you are NOT required to do the introductory quests?

If the MCM is still set to require you to do those, they have to be completed first, before Pardo will sell you House Tokens

Hope that helps

One papyrus error from 1.25 is gone with version 1.26. Unfortunately now there is an other in case you are playing Skyrim LE

grafik.png.f56154e7b80361f258078a8b779712d2.png

I assume dse-display-model is the SE version, but it is used unconditionally in line 1510 for the LE version and generates an error.

Just for information :)