Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Oh yeah, a bunch of stuff from the old slot system got cleaned out in this version. The spam is annoying but it should be completely harmless.

cleaning the save didn't clean the log, you have a lot of loose properties on the quest to clear from those scripts

The current 0.98 rar on LL now has the cleaned .esp. Anyone bothered by the loose properties can download this version and copy the .esp to the game directory.

between the ctd's and the failed hsh enslavements reported i'd suggest listing this as an updated version to get everybody notified of the changes

here a list of all the conlficts i found that could cause issues.

cell

subblock 6

persistent

000166a9 placed object  wrshackdoor01 (leads do same link as skyrim and hearthfire but has a different navmesh and teleport traingale marker)

temporary

00102a99 cocmarkerheading   (the data postion for Y is off from skyrim and hearth fire)

worldspace

0001a26f whiterunworld

0001a270 cell

0001a6f9 placed object wrshackdoor01  (the xndp navigation door link  is in conflict with immersive citizen AI)

beyond those i have no major confllicts for breeze home but for the normal lighting ones. the last mod to touch the door for breezehome when concole click on the door is HSH. hope that helps as im stumped. i know its not cause there 15 people in there as ive had 20 living there before useing oher mods and never had people exiting and entering

my suggestion would be to delete those references from each of the mods leaving only the skyrim version behind and see if that fixes the issue

hmm wonder what causes the exit enter thou. im tempted to say add a check for  if the slave is in the cell of the home they suppose to be and if not teleport them back to the cage marker.

well one good thing is so far the fixes u did has seem to kep them from going outside. they just come rigth back in.btw does it happen on other homes? i havent gotten them yet and as whiterun is kinda center of tthe map its a nice stop.

3 things ive noticed while trying to fix the exit enter bug for breezehome.

1. the zaz funiture u place for the home cell can be used by companions and npc aka wife when tthey sandbox.

2. when under phe slaves are immortal but can be killed by u but under HSH they die to anything. so that means thaat every time u take them with u they going from one protection state to another. isnt iti possible that could cause bugs with them? not sure but sure i rmemember reading somewhere about changeing the protection state to often can cause bugs with npc.

3.when u tell them to have a aution mightg want to add where he ask if u can come or not. if u say u cant come he will sell the slaves but u get say 10% less gold or it take a few days before u can pick up the gold.

hmm wonder what causes the exit enter thou. im tempted to say add a check for  if the slave is in the cell of the home they suppose to be and if not teleport them back to the cage marker.

well one good thing is so far the fixes u did has seem to kep them from going outside. they just come rigth back in.btw does it happen on other homes? i havent gotten them yet and as whiterun is kinda center of tthe map its a nice stop.

3 things ive noticed while trying to fix the exit enter bug for breezehome.

1. the zaz funiture u place for the home cell can be used by companions and npc aka wife when tthey sandbox.

2. when under phe slaves are immortal but can be killed by u but under HSH they die to anything. so that means thaat every time u take them with u they going from one protection state to another. isnt iti possible that could cause bugs with them? not sure but sure i rmemember reading somewhere about changeing the protection state to often can cause bugs with npc.

3.when u tell them to have a aution mightg want to add where he ask if u can come or not. if u say u cant come he will sell the slaves but u get say 10% less gold or it take a few days before u can pick up the gold..

the door issue is a navmesh bug for whiterun that's why I suggested to try deleting the navmeshes you saw fighting over the door so that only skyrim has the door - its not just slaves, will even effect followers

the protected status or rather unprotected status here in home sweet home has cost some user's slaves in the past, I think somebody might have camped them near spawn points

and to think some are suggesting I disable the protected status from pahe

well even when he delteed the navmesh i still have the bug thou.

found a bug with the new clothing system u added. seems its causeing them to sometimes when u have them follow u back into normal pah sysem they unequiping  items they have on includeing slave collar.

also btw wasnt a trianer supposes to train them in fighting also?

Since you are working on cleaning the esp - which I heartily applaud - may I bring the current Tes5Edit error check output to your attention:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
[00:00] [REFR:000E3C96] (places FXcobwebCorner01 [sTAT:0002F5A0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthVlindrelHall "Vlindrel Hall" [CELL:00016DFA])
[00:00]     REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] [REFR:000E3C95] (places FXcobwebCorner01 [sTAT:0002F5A0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthVlindrelHall "Vlindrel Hall" [CELL:00016DFA])
[00:00] [REFR:000D8AB5] (places Basket02 "Basket" [MISC:00012FE8] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
[00:00] [REFR:000D8AB4] (places Basket04 "Basket" [MISC:00012FEA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
[00:00] [REFR:000D8AB3] (places Basket05 "Basket" [MISC:00012FEB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
[00:00] [ACHR:000848E2] (places LvlAnimalForestSnowPredator [NPC_:000422B0] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]))
[00:00]     ACHR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] [ACHR:001059FA] (places LvlAmbientCreaturesSnow [NPC_:000EC96A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00008F8D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 8,18))
[00:00] [ACHR:000848E3] (places LvlAnimalForestSnowPredator [NPC_:000422B0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00008FAC] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 8,17))
[00:00] [ACHR:001059F9] (places LvlAmbientCreaturesSnow [NPC_:000EC96A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00008FCA] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 9,16))
[00:02] All Done!

There is also one Identical to Master record.
Tes5Edit makes these real easy to clean up. Apply Filter for Cleaning, Undelete and disable references, Remove Identical to Master records - and save.

OK - this counts as a bug.

I had Melina training Iona in Honeyside in obedience.

I then told Melina to punish her. Went well, hung her on a cross and was whipping her.

One of my other home slaves (Bandit Berserker) then came over - and killed Melina. Not good, although I appreciate the intention.

I then told Melina to punish her. Went well, hung her on a cross and was whipping her.

One of my other home slaves (Bandit Berserker) then came over - and killed Melina. Not good, although I appreciate the intention.

From an immersion perspective, that actually sounds realistic.  LIke the Berserker was jealous, hated Iona for some reason, or was acting out because they needed more obedience training themselves.

that's the problem with removing the protected status from the slaves - there's a setting in home sweet home to disable the whipping

found a bug with the new clothing system u added. seems its causeing them to sometimes when u have them follow u back into normal pah sysem they unequiping  items they have on includeing slave collar.

also btw wasnt a trianer supposes to train them in fighting also?

Weird, I'll take a look

Slaves should be trained in submission, respect, combat and sex, depending on the training progress. But only up to the level of the trainer!

that's the problem with removing the protected status from the slaves - there's a setting in home sweet home to disable the whipping

The whipping should be non-hostile... not sure why it would cause aggression

Adding Jealousy as a new slave trait sounds hilarious though.

on the beserker if u enslaved faction her thats why she killed her. from what i found if u enslave faction hostiles some factions can remain hostil to that slave.

from what i found

normal none combantatnts like store owners--- on them either enslave or enslave faction seems to work fine. to be safe i always console click and moveto player them outside and attack for enslave funtion.

enslave faction--- my expernce with this is lke this. i factione enslaved a  vampire then when pased stendar peoplle they attack the slave.

so imo its best for anyone u want to enslave is to use the target for enslavment funtion and start combat with them but let companions or other npc finish them  for enslavement. by doing that i havent had any issuees wth enslavement in that last 120+ ive enslaved over that past few playthrus.

also if u use skyre make sure to have the whips added to the bypass or it change the damage of the whips.

on the beserker if u enslaved faction her thats why she killed her. from what i found if u enslave faction hostiles some factions can remain hostil to that slave.

from what i found

normal none combantatnts like store owners--- on them either enslave or enslave faction seems to work fine. to be safe i always console click and moveto player them outside and attack for enslave funtion.

enslave faction--- my expernce with this is lke this. i factione enslaved a  vampire then when pased stendar peoplle they attack the slave.

so imo its best for anyone u want to enslave is to use the target for enslavment funtion and start combat with them but let companions or other npc finish them  for enslavement. by doing that i havent had any issuees wth enslavement in that last 120+ ive enslaved over that past few playthrus.

also if u use skyre make sure to have the whips added to the bypass or it change the damage of the whips.

I always use a Paralyze spell or potion to enslave. Have not seen a problem - yet. I don't use SkyRE.

from what i found

I always use a Paralyze spell or potion to enslave. Have not seen a problem - yet. I don't use SkyRE.

long as u enslaveing and not enslave faction u shoouldnt have a problem on how u get tthere.

Just noticed on version .99, the "I want you to train someone" is not available". Anybody else having this problem?

Nevermind, I tried to enslave one of the farm girls near whiterun. Seems like that might have caused a problem. Went back to save right before that and things were ok again with the training dialog.

I did notice one slave just walking down the road though. With a whip so seemed like she was a trainer. Just told her time to hit the road and it seemed ok. Tried telling her to go back to cell but that had no effect. Perhaps cell was to far? All my cells are house cells.

from what i found

as you've already shown us in the pahe thread you have faction issues in your game that preclude your results from everybody else

First of all, thanks for all the work on this mod. 

I have a question / suggestion / request for the cell tokens. I currently use the underground bath house mod with the "dark area" basement installed which has a jail area at the bottom, but this is applicable to any single open space with multiple rooms inside of it. My main concern is there's a number of premade cells and, unless I missed something along the way, you can use the house cell token and then place multiple wall / cell markers in each of the premade cells but are unable to assign a slave to a specific marker. I ended up walking a slave into a cell, telling them to "stay here for a while" then "go to your cell" and the would teleport through the walls to a random marker. I also ran into a similar issue when ordering the slaves to "practice their sensual arts," maybe because there was only one token used they were all considered in a single cell despite 6 markers being down, but if I had 2 slaves in a cell together one of them would inevitably teleport through the wall at some point to have sex with a slave in a different cell. So basically a way to assign slaves to markers, and possibly a way to isolate them from interacting with slaves from other markers would be amazing.

@cliftonJD that was when i was useing invasion of skyrim. im not useing it anymore.  well i rather enslave than enslave faction as for some reason enslave faction feels more like something that was planed for some future feature that never got finish before u took over.

@musje  have u checked the campfire stuff? should be some way to do it where it not a dependency but if u have it installed it use the campfire system when placeing the cage so it level itself out on uneven ground. not counting campfire has a way u could probaly added your own perks if u wanted to get fancy. if u missed the post i put aboout the camp test. if u set a area with campfire tent/sleeping bags the slaves will use the companion beds and interact with alll the campfire stuff.

well right now HSH only major bug i have is the normall dialgue bug and for some reason when i had a 60+ combat stay at a external ccamp she went to guard auto maticaly but she didnt show on the list for the camp.

I did see the Campfire post, thanks :) Haven;t had time to look at it yet; Currently I'm mostly busy fixing a couple of bugs.

The camp lists need a little work. Currently the lists are compiled by looking at the location (cell) the occupants are in, but I noticed that this location sometimes is nulled on camp markers or NPCs when their cell is unloaded.

Just noticed on version .99, the "I want you to train someone" is not available". Anybody else having this problem?

Nevermind, I tried to enslave one of the farm girls near whiterun. Seems like that might have caused a problem. Went back to save right before that and things were ok again with the training dialog.

I did notice one slave just walking down the road though. With a whip so seemed like she was a trainer. Just told her time to hit the road and it seemed ok. Tried telling her to go back to cell but that had no effect. Perhaps cell was to far? All my cells are house cells.

What was the problem with the farm girl? Can you try enslaving that farm girl again and see if the problem returns? Please post the log as well (this sounds like a PAHE issue)

The slave on the road is probably due to the ever elusive "naked bandit bug": sometimes doing stuff to a slave (giving them a different outfit, adding them to factions) trickles over to a base class, affecting other NPCs spawned from the same base. What kind of NPC was it?  I have noticed this myself in bandit caves: one bandit would be standing around doing nothing, and would have the HSH slave dialog.  The dialogue is there because of a faction, but they are not actually controlled by HSH so commands to control their behaviour will not do anything.

I did see the Campfire post, thanks :) Haven;t had time to look at it yet; Currently I'm mostly busy fixing a couple of bugs.

The camp lists need a little work. Currently the lists are compiled by looking at the location (cell) the occupants are in, but I noticed that this location sometimes is nulled on camp markers or NPCs when their cell is unloaded.

What was the problem with the farm girl? Can you try enslaving that farm girl again and see if the problem returns? Please post the log as well (this sounds like a PAHE issue)

The slave on the road is probably due to the ever elusive "naked bandit bug": sometimes doing stuff to a slave (giving them a different outfit, adding them to factions) trickles over to a base class, affecting other NPCs spawned from the same base. What kind of NPC was it?  I have noticed this myself in bandit caves: one bandit would be standing around doing nothing, and would have the HSH slave dialog.  The dialogue is there because of a faction, but they are not actually controlled by HSH so commands to control their behaviour will not do anything.

The NPC was from Inconsequential NPCs. I tried it again and it worked fine this time. I included the log from this last working save. Strange

Papyrus.0.log

Guest Long John

@Musje - When we enslave individuals in game (especially Female ones) we should be able to order them to strip. This would look good if done using SerialStrip as it plays a sequential animation.

Also when enslaved they should get branded - there's several branding systems for this:-

1. SlaveTats Bridge
  2. SlaveTats
  3. Branding Device of Doom