Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

There already is a command to order slaves to strip and get dressed again. SerialStrip looks very cool though, I'll see about incorporating that as an optional mod.

About the branding: there's nothing stopping you from doing that manually to a slave if you have the right mod. What would the advantage be of incorporating this into HSH?

Guest Long John

@Musje - The Branding Device of Doom could be used to make a scene where you order the new slave(s) into the device as part of the enslaving process. It would then brand them as such (you could have this device in a special place or in a market area). The slaves could be branded with numbers (reference id) for ownership look up on a ledger, as well as marking them as a slave and/or other degrading tattoos (where appropriate).

This process would be extremely painful to it and they would as a result of the branding gradually have more of an idea that they are now property to be bought and sold.

EDIT: These could be done as soft-dependencies (used if present) thus no extra plugins in the load order. Helpful to those close to modification limit of their game.

@Musje - The Branding Device of Doom could be used to make a scene where you order the new slave(s) into the device as part of the enslaving process. It would then brand them as such (you could have this device in a special place or in a market area). The slaves could be branded with numbers (reference id) for ownership look up on a ledger, as well as marking them as a slave and/or other degrading tattoos (where appropriate).

This process would be extremely painful to it and they would as a result of the branding gradually have more of an idea that they are now property to be bought and sold.

EDIT: These could be done as soft-dependencies (used if present) thus no extra plugins in the load order. Helpful to those close to modification limit of their game.

wrong thread, musje doesn't handle the enslavement process here. only the housing and training of housed slaves

the enslavement process is still handled thru pahe:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

we have support already worked in for slavetats if you'd like to use it on your slaves and my updates are working to ensure that's a featured support not required for everybody else, but I couldn't imagine how wrong things could go if we added a scene to the enslavement process

on a decent playthru after passing the starter levels, I would average 3 to 4 bandits coming at me to be enslaved and have the means to do it---imagine what would happen if a scene was attached to each of those or if I manage to catch that 5th bandit running at me behind them

branding isn't something i'd want to test and I wouldn't ask that of musje either

Guest Long John

@Musje - May I recommend using Lockable Locks (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66917/) together with Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home. This modification allows you to lock doors - thus you can lock the cell doors.

Would be a good idea if the cell door is locked that the slave when they attempt to escape try to pick the lock or steal the key (if they have a high enough skill) for this to be viable the lock would optionally need to be a lock which doesn't be key only. If they don't then they don't try to escape the cell and remain in there or fail to get the door unlocked (so it can be opened). That is either before or after they deal with the guard (if there is one) when it is a camp based cell location.

Generally though they must not try to move through the cell walls.

That's a nice idea for the outdoor camps that need guarding. Left inside the cage, a slave with low lockpicking would not escape even without a guard. However keeping them physically behind bars is hard: if the sandbox package decides to send the slave outside the cage, they will eventually teleport through the bars even with the doors locked. You can already see that behaviour in the Restless Hunter, where the cell doors relock automatically, but slaves still can get in and out.

Guest Long John

@Musje - How about a modified copy of a sandbox package(s) which would only allow them to remain in the cage or The Restless Hunter by setting up a roaming zone inside of it. Then ensure that they use that package when they are in a locked cage and not attempting escape after dealing with the lock, opening door and going through it. Only switching to standard sand box when they aren't in the cage or inside The Restless Hunter.

Possible to some extent. The cells in the Hunter work reasonably well since they use sandbox packages tailored for those cells. In outdoor camps it can be done as well as I have full control over those cells, and I know which door to monitor. For indoor locations it's harder since people have the option to remove the cage or move the cell marker.

Guest Long John

@Musje - Could part of the zone be tied to the cell marker or a invisible identifier tied to the cage or cell marker? Which would get altered accordingly in the appropriate situations.

Guest Long John

@Musje - When doing this for "The Restless Hunter" make sure it is the door that leads to Skyrim not the upstairs door, unless that is intended in addition to the outside leading door.

Checkout the UIExtensions (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/) modification for a soft dependency (if possible) could provide an enhanced immersive custom user interface with many possibilities. Also using the chest on the floor as a menu access interface means the player character has to always look down could it be possibly placed on the wall please (outside the lockable slave containment) when indoors (as it would allow for more noticable easy access). See if you can get permission to use the exhibit plaque models and/or textures from icecreamassassin's "Legacy of the Dragonborn" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/) modification to use for the menu access interface.

Edited by Long John

@Musje - May I recommend using Lockable Locks (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66917/) together with Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home. This modification allows you to lock doors - thus you can lock the cell doors.

Would be a good idea if the cell door is locked that the slave when they attempt to escape try to pick the lock or steal the key (if they have a high enough skill) for this to be viable the lock would optionally need to be a lock which doesn't be key only. If they don't then they don't try to escape the cell and remain in there or fail to get the door unlocked (so it can be opened). That is either before or after they deal with the guard (if there is one) when it is a camp based cell location.

Generally though they must not try to move through the cell walls.

that mod would be of no use to build a mod around as those doors don't stay locked when the player leaves the cell

Some little things:

1. If i have a male Trainer and a bondage scene is playing, my trainer is called "Mistress" by the slaves. I think it should be "Master"!

2. If i want to start a action with Dialogues, the most time it is stuck and i must use the "Debug-Dialogue". HSH is one of the latest Mods in the install Order of MO and my Load Order. Is it a problem in this Mod self?

3. The Trainer won´t wear clothes ...

1) will check

2) are those slaves in training? In that case, the trainer and trainee won't be available a lot of the time.

3) are you giving him clothes and does he put them on? Sometimes they don't redress after having sex with tbe trainee especially when you leave the house when they are doing it. In that case, try the "keep wearing that outfit" option

Some more things:

Some Training-Blocking Options would be nice. For example: I talk to the trainer and say: "Don´t train the slave in: Combat!"

if i want to have only a submissive Sextoy xD

And what is "Respect" trained by? Obedience?

Sometimes i have a little problem when i am in a House with Slave Camp: When i want to save, it causes random CTD´s

EDIT: It looks like the CTD on Save Problem has been fixed with "Crash Fixes V12" by meh321 on Nexus.

Hi there,

the tokens I bought from the Restless Hunter don't work at all.

I've tried all three kinds, a small sond effect plays when I click them but nothing further happens.

Any idea what might cause this?

THX

MST

As the author has said a couple of times - tokens don't work if you have more than one. Drop the extras on the floor and pick them up after you place the cage.

Hi there,

the tokens I bought from the Restless Hunter don't work at all.

I've tried all three kinds, a small sond effect plays when I click them but nothing further happens.

Any idea what might cause this?

THX

MST

I found I had to drop the token. Then pick it up, then use it. Every time.

Could you replace the submissive greeting animation with, or add as an alternative, one of the vanilla "IdleBowHeadGrave" idles? They are idles, so you can just use the PlayIdle function, and I think they will fit much better than a bound struggling animation.

Others requested something similar, so the next version will offer a choice of greetings. Anyone know of a nice idle to use for this, let me know :)

Could you replace the submissive greeting animation with, or add as an alternative, one of the vanilla "IdleBowHeadGrave" idles? They are idles, so you can just use the PlayIdle function, and I think they will fit much better than a bound struggling animation.

Others requested something similar, so the next version will offer a choice of greetings. Anyone know of a nice idle to use for this, let me know :)

There are two vanilla idles; "IdleBowHeadAtGrave_01" and "IdleBowHeadAtGrave_02", simply make idle properties in your scripts with those names, and auto-fill them, and you should get the right idles.

I did see the Campfire post, thanks :) Haven;t had time to look at it yet; Currently I'm mostly busy fixing a couple of bugs.

The camp lists need a little work. Currently the lists are compiled by looking at the location (cell) the occupants are in, but I noticed that this location sometimes is nulled on camp markers or NPCs when their cell is unloaded.

Just noticed on version .99, the "I want you to train someone" is not available". Anybody else having this problem?

Nevermind, I tried to enslave one of the farm girls near whiterun. Seems like that might have caused a problem. Went back to save right before that and things were ok again with the training dialog.

I did notice one slave just walking down the road though. With a whip so seemed like she was a trainer. Just told her time to hit the road and it seemed ok. Tried telling her to go back to cell but that had no effect. Perhaps cell was to far? All my cells are house cells.

What was the problem with the farm girl? Can you try enslaving that farm girl again and see if the problem returns? Please post the log as well (this sounds like a PAHE issue)

The slave on the road is probably due to the ever elusive "naked bandit bug": sometimes doing stuff to a slave (giving them a different outfit, adding them to factions) trickles over to a base class, affecting other NPCs spawned from the same base. What kind of NPC was it?  I have noticed this myself in bandit caves: one bandit would be standing around doing nothing, and would have the HSH slave dialog.  The dialogue is there because of a faction, but they are not actually controlled by HSH so commands to control their behaviour will not do anything.

could you use the bug to make them recruitable?

I did see the Campfire post, thanks :) Haven;t had time to look at it yet; Currently I'm mostly busy fixing a couple of bugs.

The camp lists need a little work. Currently the lists are compiled by looking at the location (cell) the occupants are in, but I noticed that this location sometimes is nulled on camp markers or NPCs when their cell is unloaded.

Just noticed on version .99, the "I want you to train someone" is not available". Anybody else having this problem?

Nevermind, I tried to enslave one of the farm girls near whiterun. Seems like that might have caused a problem. Went back to save right before that and things were ok again with the training dialog.

I did notice one slave just walking down the road though. With a whip so seemed like she was a trainer. Just told her time to hit the road and it seemed ok. Tried telling her to go back to cell but that had no effect. Perhaps cell was to far? All my cells are house cells.

What was the problem with the farm girl? Can you try enslaving that farm girl again and see if the problem returns? Please post the log as well (this sounds like a PAHE issue)

The slave on the road is probably due to the ever elusive "naked bandit bug": sometimes doing stuff to a slave (giving them a different outfit, adding them to factions) trickles over to a base class, affecting other NPCs spawned from the same base. What kind of NPC was it?  I have noticed this myself in bandit caves: one bandit would be standing around doing nothing, and would have the HSH slave dialog.  The dialogue is there because of a faction, but they are not actually controlled by HSH so commands to control their behaviour will not do anything.

the bug is that skyrim thinks its the same actor you've already enslaved

the bug is that skyrim thinks its the same actor you've already enslaved

I do get that, but sense they are naked and have dialog options that don't work I was wondering if it is possible to just treat like slaves belonging to what ever enemies that are around them and just take them over