Fighting Posers and too many animations.

ther1pper

I'm thinking about making a fight scene, but i need to remove some animations. Does anyone know what posers give good fighting poses, i only have Halo's poser at the moment and if it is possible to expand the amount of animations i have.

He's saying that you get an error message from FNIS if you have too many animations which happens at around 6000 I think.

Sadly I am not sure what poser you should install it's been a while since I used any myself since I got that error message too and I didn't want to deinstall any other mod that features animations.

If I'm not mistaken halofarm's poser stuff has all been added to one rar now so there are no more multiple rars for it. They could remove animations till after the screenshots are done then turn them back on again.

There is no way to increase that the limit once you hit that's it either remove some or disable some.

Is halo posers the only poser mod your using??  if so you could try GomaPero poses there are a few combat poses in them

if ant of that helps ya out...idk  :-/  :D

In total the animations i currently have are

-Halo poser

-Kineko's

-Zaz animations

-Nasty creautres

-Funnybiz and Anubs SLAL

-NSLA

Archived