nice work but when i download and use the high boots then the body of my character dont appear.

it looks like this:post-16756-0-19823600-1460571309_thumb.jpg when i use the high boots, please fix it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit, everything works fine after later update :D nice work keep it up, really good outfits also may i ask you what body Texture you use for your own character?

nice work but when i download and use the high boots then the body of my character dont appear.

it looks like this:attachicon.gif20160413201332_1.jpg when i use the high boots, please fix it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit, everything works fine after later update :D nice work keep it up, really good outfits also may i ask you what body Texture you use for your own character?

sry for that problem in v0.3 with missing files :) tomorrow will be new update :)

This model I really like, but not if the textures are appropriate:

http://www.daz3d.com/badlands-maiden-for-genesis-3-female-s

These clothes if appropriate in the universe of Fallout:

http://www.daz3d.com/esther-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

i have 1st 1 i buy when come out rly nice :)

but how i said before i will convert only free daz models to FO4 models witch any1 can download free from official site :)

And Daz every week add some free stuff ,so will be more update dont worry :)

I have that badland maiden one as well though the top is flawed or it's because of outfit studio only part of the top is there after saving and nifskope will spew out a lot errors trying to view it. Everything looks fine in outfit studio then after saving it becomes junk. 

Also thought I would point out that free daz items don't stay free items forever they go back up for sale when the new free items replace them. The callie outfit is back to a 18 dollar outfit. 

it looks like this:attachicon.gif20160413201332_1.jpg when i use the high boots, please fix it

oh body texture  CBBE and this for tan lines http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7379/? and some custom make freckles :)

Ok i have somethink rly naughty if you wanna this in update let me know i add picture in spoiler open it if your are 18+ :)

Fallout4+2016-04-15+12-52-56.jpg

Its equippable sperm not only texture but mesh slot for now i set 54 let me know if you want this in update 

Ok i have somethink rly naughty if you wanna this in update let me know i add picture in spoiler open it if your are 18+ :)

Fallout4+2016-04-15+12-52-56.jpg

Its equippable sperm not only texture but mesh slot for now i set 54 let me know if you want this in update 

hehe sure add it and keep the good work up and god you are like really fast to make new items for Fallout 4, i really like that

Thx its just my hobby :)

i will add this in next update with new outfit witch i will make tody, for sure somethink sexy :)

now i got rly funny question i dont post much and its my 1st upload mod ,so can some1 help me and tell me how i can add link to my mod mod in my posts?