Hello,

I've noticed that every time I build/batch build the Suit X it fails saying that it was unable to get the .nif file from the Shape Data folder in Bodyslide.

Not sure what's wrong. If there's a fix, please, any assistance will be appreciated. 

Did you try download Zenna Outfits Addon agen  i have forgot add shapedata for Suit-X but now its there ,pleasse download agen and unpack and copy and past shapedata to Data\Tools\BodySlide, should work .

Hey Zenna, thanks for all the effort you've put into these outfits. I was wondering if you might consider making some knee high socks for a future update? Something like pic related would be great. :)

Yesss. I've been waiting for some white ones with black stripes like those. I tried to make my own, and failed horribly.

Can you give me advice? Downloaded the mod down manually, added it in NMM for installation but for some reason NMM would not be able to finish installing it, it goes to 100% then pop that "A problem occurs during installation".

I have try to restart it and several other method and kept on trying but to no avail.

Can you give me advice? Downloaded the mod down manually, added it in NMM for installation but for some reason NMM would not be able to finish installing it, it goes to 100% then pop that "A problem occurs during installation".

I have try to restart it and several other method and kept on trying but to no avail.

Create a new folder on your desktop, place the downloaded file in there, now try unzipping/extracting the download. If it gives you any error during extraction then the download is broke and you need to re download it.

I've added CBBE physics to all of your outfits (Except for the old outfits under "FreeDaz" and the newest Dress-13)

You'd only need to replace the .nifs and then batch run CBBE Body Physics body with your own preset in BodySlide.
Your base nude body will need to be a Physics body too.
Be aware, that if you use this, it will mess up your non-physic outfits. But it's not a hard crash or anything just messed up visuals. 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74057659/ZennaOutfitsPhysics.zip

the addons file (not the one with the 1 at the end) keeps freezing at the end of the download, the main mod downloaded fine.

I just download it and everythink work fine for me .

huh still not working on my end, could you make a Mediafire mirror, sorry for the inconvenience thanks.

I will say love this mod fun options.. wish it was possible to change outfit colors though. And in the new Addons., I think the bodyslide file for the vest is missing. Looked through the file I just got and was not theire but had a older back up :)

Thank you for info i check when i get to my pc in fraiday.

I will say love this mod fun options.. wish it was possible to change outfit colors though. And in the new Addons., I think the bodyslide file for the vest is missing. Looked through the file I just got and was not theire but had a older back up :)

Adding new color variants crafted at the armor bench would be great. Another cool thing could be to make them AWKCR & Armorsmith compatible too. Zenna, you make the best clothes around. Thanks much.