OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Is there a way to make companions use Bunx/away and Fertx?

If you find out the Id # for the items tben additem/equipitem to the companion via console works' date=' least for BunX it does. Verified with Med Scanner.[/quote']

I will eventually add that when I'm swimming in that part of the code swamp next :)

@Beck11

Looks like some good work :)

I'm only planning on doing egg laying animations so a set of animations for regular birth would be really nice to have.

Thx but it looks like Im stuck again. I tried adding the kf file in to FNV to see if it was working and I couldnt get it to run at all. Good news is it didnt crash the game but the bad news is the animation just freezes the player and the camera. I tried to replace the animation of one of the masturbation files so that it made it easier to test without messing with geck and sexoutNG.

If you get your animations to run in game then I'd like to know how you did it. What little resource there is for making animations for FNV isnt very detailed and when you run into any problems its hard to solve. Gonna try again and see if I maybe missed something along the way, might get lucky.

@Beck11

I'm only planning on doing egg laying animations so a set of animations for regular birth would be really nice to have.

Thx but it looks like Im stuck again. I tried adding the kf file in to FNV to see if it was working and I couldnt get it to run at all. Good news is it didnt crash the game but the bad news is the animation just freezes the player and the camera. I tried to replace the animation of one of the masturbation files so that it made it easier to test without messing with geck and sexoutNG.

If you get your animations to run in game then I'd like to know how you did it. What little resource there is for making animations for FNV isnt very detailed and when you run into any problems its hard to solve. Gonna try again and see if I maybe missed something along the way' date=' might get lucky.

[/quote']

I can have a look later if you want.

Halstrom, got a list of every type of egg. Going to do some blender work on each before I upload them for you. Some odd ones in here I've not seen mentioned as being egg based pregnancies.

antegg.nif

cazadoregg.nif

deathclawegg.dds

deathclaw_egg.nif

dlc03brahminegg01.nif

fireantegg.nif

firegecko_egg.nif

gecko_egg.nif

goldengecko_egg.nif

mantis_egg.nif

mirelurkegg01.nif

nightstalker_egg.nif

nvbuffalogourd.nif (spore carrier)

radscorpion_egg.nif

@Beck11

If you get your animations to run in game then I'd like to know how you did it. What little resource there is for making animations for FNV isnt very detailed and when you run into any problems its hard to solve. Gonna try again and see if I maybe missed something along the way' date=' might get lucky.

[/quote']

I can have a look later if you want.

Halstrom, got a list of every type of egg. Going to do some blender work on each before I upload them for you. Some odd ones in here I've not seen mentioned as being egg based pregnancies.

antegg.nif

cazadoregg.nif

deathclawegg.dds

deathclaw_egg.nif

dlc03brahminegg01.nif

fireantegg.nif

firegecko_egg.nif

gecko_egg.nif

goldengecko_egg.nif

mantis_egg.nif

mirelurkegg01.nif

nightstalker_egg.nif

nvbuffalogourd.nif (spore carrier)

radscorpion_egg.nif

Wow, never thought brahmin would come from eggs, but enyway add em in and I may use the extra's for mutation eggs or something later. That DLC ones not dependant on a DLC is it?

No, all those are from the main BSA, no dlc required. I'll look at them all regardless, tweak where needed and you can just use the ones you want.

Btw, beck, you mentioned finding some blender stuff to streamline making animations. Anything in particular? I may already know it, but if not anything that makes it easier would be appreciated. I'm still upset that my super animation rig setup that made animating a breeze didn't end up working :P

[edit] attached is a screen of every egg (minus variants of the same animal) in the order I posted above, and the P3 body

Gecko seems to be the largest, a few are the same (deathclaw, mirelurk, brahmin). Going to have to scale them down a fair bot anyway, maybe to 1 gecko egg fitting in the P3.

No' date=' all those are from the main BSA, no dlc required. I'll look at them all regardless, tweak where needed and you can just use the ones you want.

Btw, beck, you mentioned finding some blender stuff to streamline making animations. Anything in particular? I may already know it, but if not anything that makes it easier would be appreciated. I'm still upset that my super animation rig setup that made animating a breeze didn't end up working :P

[edit'] attached is a screen of every egg (minus variants of the same animal) in the order I posted above, and the P3 body

Gecko seems to be the largest, a few are the same (deathclaw, mirelurk, brahmin). Going to have to scale them down a fair bot anyway, maybe to 1 gecko egg fitting in the P3.

Yep scale away, whatever suits the animations is good by me, I'll set the maximum number of eggs implanted by the egg sizes too.

No rush, I'm about to go away for most of the weekend.

As am I :) (or at least not in a modding mood)

For each stage I'll see about getting in as many eggs as is physically possible, I'll give you details on each as I do them. For things like P6 spore carrier, that's likely to be way too many for them all to hatch, so I'm thinking maybe have only a few hatchable for things like that, and the rest just for cooking ingredients.

As am I :) (or at least not in a modding mood)

For each stage I'll see about getting in as many eggs as is physically possible' date=' I'll give you details on each as I do them. For things like P6 spore carrier, that's likely to be way too many for them all to hatch, so I'm thinking maybe have only a few hatchable for things like that, and the rest just for cooking ingredients.

[/quote']

Well spore pods woun't ned shells anyway, they just split and grow normally :)

You mean that the spore egg hatches pretty much immediately after being laid?

No, most other eggs when they hatch currently leave a broken deathclaw egg shell behind, Sporepods don't.
I just think the deathclaw broken shell is a little too large for some of the eggs, so we should see if we cn get broken shells to match most of the others.

New Update 20120609.1Alpha:

Sorry haven't fully tested this, includes a few minor fixes, you should be able to remove fertility by setting it to -1 in SCR, going away for te weekend, have fun all :) Edited by Halstrom

Done some scaling. In order, left to right:

Deathclaw (brahmin, radscorpion)

Gecko

Mirelurk

Those are the big ones, will use the on your back animation. I'm thinking one egg at P3, up to 3 at P6

Nightstalker

Ant egg

Cazador Egg

Mantis Egg

Spore pod

Smaller ones, can use either the Squat, hands and knees and possibly back if I can be bothered. Thinking 2-3 Nightstalker at P3, 10 or so Spore pods.

Maybe 10 or so Nightstalker at P6, maybe even 20 spore pods?

That's also the main reason I suggested not all of them producing offspring :P

I was talking about key frame animating and using the action editor to help with animating. I discovered those 2 things and it really helps cut down on animating time. The action editor is just a bag of tricks and more, so much cool stuff you can do with it.

There's also the NLA editor and the IPO curve. Idk what the NLA editor does, looks kinda like the action editor but thats about it, never used it myself.

IPO curve just messes with stuff too much for my liking. I dont like to use it personally. For now, I use the action editor and leave the IPO curve alone. Both seems to do the same things but IPO curve just throws stuff out of whack at times for me.

Is there a way to make companions use Bunx/away and Fertx?

If you find out the Id # for the items tben additem/equipitem to the companion via console works' date=' least for BunX it does. Verified with Med Scanner.

[/quote']

How can I find the id#s? can't find them in GECK.

Also what all can get you pregnant at the moment?

Done some scaling. In order' date=' left to right:

Deathclaw (brahmin, radscorpion)

Gecko

Mirelurk

Those are the big ones, will use the on your back animation. I'm thinking one egg at P3, up to 3 at P6

Nightstalker

Ant egg

Cazador Egg

Mantis Egg

Spore pod

Smaller ones, can use either the Squat, hands and knees and possibly back if I can be bothered. Thinking 2-3 Nightstalker at P3, 10 or so Spore pods.

Maybe 10 or so Nightstalker at P6, maybe even 20 spore pods?

That's also the main reason I suggested not all of them producing offspring :P[/quote']I didn't realise there were so many, Scorpion & Radroaches were going to hatch inside and be a bit nasty on the way out. Brahmin eggs don't make a lot of sense, I was going to leave them as Mammal birth with Bighorner's.

How can I find the id#s? can't find them in GECK.
Look harder. :P

The GECK tends to shrink the FormID column by default. Look for a really small column in the object browser' date=' usually right by the name, and expand it.

[/quote']

Found them and got it work thanks!:)

Ok, saves me some work.

I did think the brahmin one was odd. Also looked at them on the wiki,

Brahmin droppings are great fertilizer and fuel for campfires - the fumes from their feces are also used to synthesize jet.
Brahmin bulls have four testicles

The things you learn :P

My companions pregnancies keep reseting whenever I leave a building or fast travel and if leave them in an area and come back they also reset as do any other npcs.

also anytime an npc first has sex they get pregnant even with my fertility settings low 10% female and 50% male fertility and only being fertil 10% of the cycle.

Sorry if these have already been reported or if its just something i'm doing wrong.

I keep getting an error during the birthing scene

"SexoutNGSAN: Aborting due to 4.2"

My character was pregnant with a Deathclaw' date=' Is it an install error on my end?[/quote']

I think that means you're probably missing an animation file somehow. I just got back from camping, got home early due to flu, going to sleepy now, hopefully do some tommorrow.

ESIT: I stand corrected, see PrideSlayers post following this, it meanse something else tried to bang you while you were already in the birth animation and failed of course.

yeah the companions reseting thing is a problem I haven't worked out a fix for yet without another rewrite on how I handle NPC's which is why I did this V3 in the first place, you're not supposed to get pregnenat the first time according to any under 20yo male surveyed, I'll see if I can fix that :)