Instructions for fixing 'Pure Virtual Function Call' crash

• 1 month later...

I apologize for my amateur question but i don't use SexLab all that much so i don't know how to proceed.

I have to disable "Potential CTD Fix" in SexLab settings and then uncheck "Scale actors", right?

The reason i ask is because the one time i actually wanted to have sex with an npc, the game crashed with that annoying R6025 message and i'd like to avoid any future problems by installing this plugin the correct way (i'm using SexLab 1.62 if that matters).

*Edit* Nevermind, apparently i did it correctly.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem since i installed this fix. 

The fix in itself work great, but combined with PSQ, it result in a no ragdoll death when using killing sex actions. The NPC will be dead but stil breathing and generaly suspended standing in an ackward angle. The only way to correct it i found is to resurrect kill the caractere in the console.  

Did someone find the solution to this issue? I have it too.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

h38fh2mf and Ashal. By chance I saw this thread. I had just CTD'ed 25 times inside Breezehome because of this damn virtual dll error.

Now all my troubles are gone. 10 times tested and the scene started every time. With this and new arranged lighting/furniture thanks to Jaxons positioner Breezehome bedroom is now optimal to test new animations from me and other authors.

Thanks a bunch again. Also I can now scale my actors when the animations are running and they keep that scale. All good news!!! 

• 4 months later...

This fix prevents sexlab from changing the actors height to the same level for better looking animations? Is there any other way around this problem? For example a high elf and a breton in an animation would look strange because of the height difference.

Isn't the mlg crash fix in the sl mcm doing the same thing as this fix?

• 1 month later...

THANK you! I actually installed this JUST for the setscale prevention (unchecking it in SexLab only resulted in actors shrinking permanently instead of just during the animations). I have all my races the heights I want, and use a Skyproc Patcher to set all NPCs to 1.0 scale (except Tsun and the Ebony Warrior), so I can adjust animations per race and have them always line up without having to change their size. Dunno why, but it drives me nuts when a dude whose taller than my PC shrinks to fit her ;)

• 1 year later...

hi can you plz tell me how this mod works  does this mean that if i have installed sexlab framwork v 1.62 full and i download your  setvehiclefixplugin.zip file not  setvehiclefixplugin sourace.zip and extract the contant of the file  which is in the data /SKSE/plugins

floder and replace it with the original setvehiclefixplugin.dill which was present in that folder and then start the game go to mcm menu go to sexlab >animation >uncheck height scale option above potencial ctd fix check box and then uncheck potencial ctd check box  and them i can able to start sexlab animation with any race npc with scaling that fix my female pc whick is nord and what i mean by that is when animation starts wether it is with orc , redguard , batren or a high elf or dark elf or nord that male npc will shrunk to her size so they can allion propely not big or small height from my pc and after my animation ends it rescale npc to it original height with out ctd no metter how many times i start and end the animation with no ctd or pure function call error i would really like and apprecate if you please guide me about this post plz replay to me thax in adv

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...