The Manipulator

• 2 months later...
Guest ffabris
10 hours ago, buttluver said:

Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU !!!!  to the author of this great mod.

So many useful things in it!

Thanks so much for that, I appreciate it!  It was a fun challenge to do. ? 

• 1 month later...

Hi! I seem to have an annoying problem with this mod and racemenu. Everytime I try to change the body sliders of a follower, in my case the UUNP morphs sliders,  it only works if the follower is wearing a piece of cloth that uses the 32 body slot. If the follower is naked, then I can't change any slider on the body anymore, only the body scales option works.

I heard somewhere that i needed to build a tri.file in bodyslide to make it work on my follower and I did along with new body files and replaced the old body files, but still nothing. Anyone knows why I can't change any of the sliders on the body when naked even though the skeleton of the follower supports it and I've made a tri.file along with new body files? 

Any help appreciated! 

57 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

I heard somewhere that i needed to build a tri.file in bodyslide to make it work

In Bodyslide you need to tick the 'build morphs' box. Is this what you have done? This will then allow your PC and any NPCs who use the same body to use the Racemenu sliders. If, however, your follower is a custom follower and using its own body then it may not have been built to use the Racemenu sliders.

Can you use the sliders on your PC's body using Racemenu in-game?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

In Bodyslide you need to tick the 'build morphs' box. Is this what you have done? This will then allow your PC and any NPCs who use the same body to use the Racemenu sliders. If, however, your follower is a custom follower and using its own body then it may not have been built to use the Racemenu sliders.

Can you use the sliders on your PC's body using Racemenu in-game?

yes, I can use the sliders on my PC's body in game :)  But for some reason, I can modify the followers body, which is a UUNP special body, in bodyslide as much as I want. But in game I cant. Only the items and clothes on her moves when I use the sliders, but not the body parts. Only the "body scales" option is able to change anything on the body :/  I ticked the "build morphs" box as I always do when building new bodies, and my follower has that tri.file in her meshes folder along with the bodyfiles(hands, feet, body). But it still won't work. I really don't have any clue on how to fix this. 

Is it a custom follower? I use in-game followers... though they are heavily modified by me (Vorstag, Farkas, etc, etc). But I use a modified version of SOS and have never had any issues with the sliders. I also use CBBE on the females and have no issues. 

Basically, pointing out what you don;t want to hear.. it's not this mod. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question. I have been trying to figure out why, I cannot buy any of the holds houses; such as Breezehome. Also the radiant quests have stopped being offered. I have checked some of the mods that could have caused this issue, and I have read how it might just be a bug with the game. Anyhow, is it possible this mod might be the cause for these issues? If so/not how might I go about fixing this issue. 

Guest ffabris
20 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I have a question. I have been trying to figure out why, I cannot buy any of the holds houses; such as Breezehome. Also the radiant quests have stopped being offered. I have checked some of the mods that could have caused this issue, and I have read how it might just be a bug with the game. Anyhow, is it possible this mod might be the cause for these issues? If so/not how might I go about fixing this issue. 

I've never heard of this either - as least not as far as concerns Manipulator used with the vanilla game. Of course the caveat is that you cannot use any of the Manipulator features that are known to break, or potentially break, the vanilla game.These are indicated in the description of the download page.

I'd look to other mods for the cause of your problem. Or possibly load order.

Been playing this game since 2011. And the only time I ever heard of radiant quests being affected was with a bounty mod, and that was fix ages ago. I did have an issue with not being able to buy Breezehome once.. but I never buy it anyway so no biggie (and I tracked that down to a Breezehome mod).

You might have to play musical mods; reinstall fresh and install a few mods and test. Rinse and repeat. Until you find the right one. It could even be a combination of mods. I know this is a MAJOR pain in the ass, but trust, we'll all gone through it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I can get to racemenu via `showracemenu` console command but when I try to use other mods to trigger it (e.g. Manipulator) it doesnt work

I dont think it is a UIExtensions problem b/c other Manipulator features which depend on UIExtensions work fine.

Either way I have uninstalled and reinstalled racemenu,Manipulator,Skyui,and Uiextensions in a variety of orders and combinations and nothing resolved the problem.

Any suggestions gents?

24 minutes ago, fajitaburger said:

but when I try to use other mods to trigger it (e.g. Manipulator) it doesnt work

What do you mean by 'trigger it'? In the MCM you can either click on 'Race Menu Cosmetic' and follow the 'close all menus' instruction or you can assign a hotkey and use that.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:45 PM, Grey Cloud said:

What do you mean by 'trigger it'? In the MCM you can either click on 'Race Menu Cosmetic' and follow the 'close all menus' instruction or you can assign a hotkey and use that.

Currently having the same problem. Racemenu used to work with Manipulator but somehow doesn't want to launch now for npcs.

Guest ffabris
1 hour ago, volder123 said:

Currently having the same problem. Racemenu used to work with Manipulator but somehow doesn't want to launch now for npcs.

Manipulator hasn't changed in a very long time - so what else changed in your setup? If it worked and now doesn't, that strongly suggests that you changed something. Find it, remove or disable it, and you might get things working again. Maybe. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just ran into an oddity. Hadn't tried out the 'Racemenu cosmetic' option before, but I had a couple of NPCs I wanted to change the body shapes of in my current playthrough so I gave it a shot. The function itself worked fine, but after editing the characters I repeatedly had SexLab Aroused (in the form of the currently active SLAX version) go completely non-responsive- MCM wouldn't load, a character's current arousal wouldn't display on-screen when tagging them with the 'N' key- and SexLab itself would fail to actually launch scenes when initiated. This wouldn't always happen the first time I used Manipulator on an NPC during a session, but always did on the second. Loading in from a save before the error occurred gets Aroused and the SexLab scenes running again, but the error has repeated every time I try to use the function.