How do I get my mod featured in PC Gamer's top 10 downloads?

Guest Mogie56

I would suggest asking a modder that has been featured, other then that She would have to become another Kim Kardashian and publish a sex tape on the internet. But that's only if she has no dignity left whatsoever.

ay6jcp.png

Need right SweetFX and ENB mod. See difference between my character and your character? My picture look like from 2015 while your wash out picture look like come from 2006. Perfect background setting, if character from SyFy channel make sure she in SyFy setting. Appearance is everything. Honestly you got zero chance in hell if showing character face from different points of view.

Next to the quite obvious love to the own creation which is always much appreciated 'cause it keeps the player stick to his own figure, becoming one with the creation he's by good reasons proud of in game, I see nothing in this thread that'd impress me much or even make me look down at my own creation. I'm sorry to say that, oh I really am.

Besides, multiplication of a player char leads to the opposite effect of what was originally intended - the value falls with each copy that appears in the screenshot section of, say, the Nexus. The char isn't any longer unique, it's perhaps already the preset of many, hovering all over the place. And the viewer gets the permanent impression that he's seen that frakkin face already, probably far too often. Things are easily getting boring and the char ends up as a flash in the pan, the queen of a season, perhaps just a month. Don't let that happen to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at pictures of Heathyr makes my heart flutter.

9325c1468701396.jpg

You should try to date her. Your love to her is so mad that it's more than obsession. Go mate, you can!

I don't know her personally and I have no way of getting to.

She isn't obtainable, and most likely she would reject me if I asked her out on a date.

9325c1468701396.jpg

You should try to date her. Your love to her is so mad that it's more than obsession. Go mate, you can!

She isn't obtainable, and most likely she would reject me if I asked her out on a date.

So get to know her. Befriend her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJscrxxl_Bg 

9325c1468701396.jpg

I can't just go out and date a reality television celebrity.

9325c1468701396.jpg

How do you know if you haven't tried that? Get her email, start by some friendly questions/conversations (don't get romantic so early) and let Cupid sort that out.

[snip] 

How do you know if you haven't tried that? Get her email, start by some friendly questions/conversations (don't get romantic so early) and let Cupid sort that out.

Ahem, this is not the way it's done. To encounter a celebrity you must go where the celebrities are, and where they are their bodyguards are too. Most likely you have to put her shadow on ice first, don't forget that or you might find it fatal...

[snip] 

Ahem, this is not the way it's done. To encounter a celebrity you must go where the celebrities are, and where they are their bodyguards are too. Most likely you have to put her shadow on ice first, don't forget that or you might find it fatal...

Shhhhhh

Come to think of it, I don't think she's very much a celeb though.

Quite right too. There are enough internet stalkers in the world already.

That said, I'll still encourage you to set up an LL blog. I mean she's a pretty lass, and you did a really good job of capturing her likeness, but there's only so many threads you can start based around that screeny before people start getting fed up of seeing it.

Start a blog and you can indulge in as much Heathyr-worship as you like.

Archived