How do I get my mod featured in PC Gamer's top 10 downloads?

Good looking character, and reasonable likeness. I'll give you that.

But I don't think anything will ever top the infamous look of Shadman's Vault Meat  ;)

Trykz

I asked shadman to draw my character like he did vault meat, but he declined.

Shadman says that he doesn't do commissions.

And? For me that mentioned chunk of vault meat isn't even worth a second look. And that's that.

Change the pointed face by smoothening the chin and adjust the jaw line accordingly, cf my char.

post-1114820-0-45424100-1461859882_thumb.png

Fell free to come back with a modification if you like and folks might talk about lips and eyes later.

Everybody going stay quiet? For real? I'll be bad guy speak the truth base off my OPINION. :lol: Reason why going ban you trying use people get what you want. Reason why going ban you trying use people get mod fame, maybe tire seeing you make same pointless post over and over again. My OPINION if you ask me. 

Well, you don't seem to get the hint. And I'll be the one to say it because I'm that typical online asshole.

No one gives a flying fuck about your preset except you and a few other people. It would never be top 10 mod on LL, Nexus or any site for that matter. And before you get butt hurt, this applies to anyone's character. A preset is as valid as an expired credit card, but for you, you can keep pretending that credit card will continue to work the next time you go shopping. And continue to complain and asking why because you just don't get it.

Top 10 mods are always going to be mods that have an actual impact on people's game. A preset doesn't do that. It may give you a boner, but it doesn't give me one. Oh that's right because... nevermind.

Shadman more than likely looked at your request, especially your character and just laughed. I feel bad he had to go through such a burden.

Anyways, if you want to have her in the top 10. I suggest you open your own mod ratting site and put her the number 1 out of the top 10 and you can get all horny over her being the best Fallout 4 mod ever.

About time somebody said something now back to Street Fighter.

Well, you don't seem to get the hint. And I'll be the one to say it because I'm that typical online asshole.

No one gives a flying fuck about your preset except you and a few other people. It would never be top 10 mod on LL, Nexus or any site for that matter. And before you get butt hurt, this applies to anyone's character. A preset is as valid as an expired credit card, but for you, you can keep pretending that credit card will continue to work the next time you go shopping. And continue to complain and asking why because you just don't get it.

Top 10 mods are always going to be mods that have an actual impact on people's game. A preset doesn't do that. It may give you a boner, but it doesn't give me one. Oh that's right because... nevermind.

Shadman more than likely looked at your request, especially your character and just laughed. I feel bad he had to go through such a burden.

Anyways, if you want to have her in the top 10. I suggest you open your own mod ratting site and put her the number 1 out of the top 10 and you can get all horny over her being the best Fallout 4 mod ever.

Listen up please. A great many players use these (compared to vanilla often better looking) 3rd party presets allegedly 'nobody gives a flying fuck about', as you say. Folks do this for practical reasons, for example the lack of own skills on the sliders. And that's why so many nice player chars out there look cloned.

Live and let live, that's the way to handle a person that is hopelessly addicted to the own work. Even if we are right in the matter for not being particularly addicted to Heathyr Hoffman we ain't here to hurt her maker, are we? When it comes to the making of a female char the player must understand that there's always a better looking mermaid in the pool.

Everybody is free to drive Shadman's chunk of vault meat, that don't impress me much. The laughter about the creations of others, however, is a widespread phenomenon in the scene and especially on the Nexus... until the laugher has to walk the plank over there like so many others that walked before.

Not a bad preset at all, with non vanilla texture and less makeup (I don't like blush):

20160501182923_1.jpg

But honestly you won't get in a top 10 list with a preset, even if it takes much more effort to do a preset than doing a simple texture recolor.

Why do you want the fame? Being a famous modder just means trouble, a lot of ppl asking for help, make requests, so called friends who are as long your friend as you fulfill their wishes...

Archived