Custom Race Mod - Outdated - Please don't use

im working on lil now gettin her some cbbe then i'll throw her under the bus hehe. (skyrim monster mod' date='civil unrest,pise,deadly dragons) yeah i run some sinister mods but hey the more the merrier ..so we'll see how she handles it all, let me get her geared 1st.

The lil that i did try on the rework wasnt too bad just had seams hands neck feet and the chest was dis-colored and not quite right.but as you can see covered in gear its really hard to tell lol but i re-rolled back to your original and am gettin some cbbe :)

[/quote']

You won't be sorry :D

Especially when all the NPCs look completely different from your character. As of right now, I have CBBE installed for everything. But once I make a full character creation menu worth of custom races, I plan to give ALL the npcs and vanilla playable races the UNP body, and set them all to non-playable :P

Trykz

whats her lvl cap at?? she's beast!! normally i have to carry a full rpg size party (4-5) to make through my game, with her i barely even need a 3 man lol. I used to use CBBE until the UNP blessed body was rel. then i siwtched to their mash ups and discovered that you can put bout 7 pieces on temper and enchant em all, i just stuck with it.

Lilim's level cap is 80.....

And she's loaded to the teeth with magic perks. She's very low maintenance, and heals herself when necessary :)

She roasts down Ice Trolls faster than any fire breathing dragon I've ever seen. She wasted Whiterun so bad when I started a fight with a guard to test her out, I had to reload back to the last save because I didn't have nearly enough gold to pay off the bounty :P

She killed every guard, and any citizen who got involved. About 33 or so npcs I think LOL

whether you can fix it as anything?

image_4fb89b682067b_small.jpg

That's not something I can fix for you, because it's not a problem with the mod.

Whatever that is, it's something happening only in your game.

Any idea what caused it? What were you doing when it started to look like that?

Trykz

Hi there, I like the general look of the Demoness race but I would like to remove the wings and tail, leaving the horns. I know, I know, wings and tails are a key part of being a demon, but I just don't like the look of them that much at the moment D:

Can you tell me how to do this? I've been looking around in the Creation kit trying to figure out how to do it but nothing is immediately making itself obvious to me.

Edit: Nevermind, was able to do it by replacing the tail and wings with an invisible mesh. Seemed to do the trick, even if it's a pretty dirty fix.

I tried Texblend and tried to change source paths' date=' but I made it fubar. :/. Anyone know about fixing custom race neckseams?

[/quote']

there was neckseam fix on nexus called perfect necks you try that.

Hmm, can't seem to find it

I tried Texblend and tried to change source paths' date=' but I made it fubar. :/. Anyone know about fixing custom race neckseams?

[/quote']

it might be down for updating theres been two new bodies to come out .

[/quote']

it might be down for updating theres been two new bodies to come out .

Alright, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks, hun.

moonshadow elves for CBBE seems cant be downloaded. "repair your download" text always show up but for UNP its working properly.

Sorry for the delayed reply' date=' but I just checked it and downloaded. Seems to be working fine.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Trykz

[/quote']

the problem I am having is It put the Moonshadow elves in my creation choices but everytime I try to make one they are transparent blue and there face lack all features but eyes and a gum and teeth mouth.. not sure how to fix this I want to play one so bad

moonshadow elves for CBBE seems cant be downloaded. "repair your download" text always show up but for UNP its working properly.

Sorry for the delayed reply' date=' but I just checked it and downloaded. Seems to be working fine.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Trykz

[/quote']

the problem I am having is It put the Moonshadow elves in my creation choices but everytime I try to make one they are transparent blue and there face lack all features but eyes and a gum and teeth mouth.. not sure how to fix this I want to play one so bad

Sounds like youve got missing meshes and textures. sometimes that happens from a mod conflict if you have Boss you can try running that and seeing where the mod collision is or you'll have to do it the old fashioned way and maually (trial and error) turn mods off and on til you find the culprit.

Could you make a download that includes both the Moonshadow Elves and The Demoness races?

(Please note I'm not asking for a single download file with both races seperate' date=' but a file that allows one to drag and drop both races and has any necessary files merged...)

[/quote']

For what purpose?

The two mods share zero assets. They're completely separate. And the way their file structures are laid out, is identical to your Skyrim installation directory.

Hence, you can already "drag and drop" to merge the data folders from each mod to your game directory. Any overwrites you may get will be the scripts from GenericRace Controller and RaceCompatibility, which are the same for every race mod created using the RaceCompatibility plugin.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, it serves no real purpose that I can see. Just download the two races, merge the data folders, and it's done.

If you're referring to something else, please feel free to explain it more in depth :)

Thanks,

Trykz

Trykz may I ask what skeleton you used in your second Moonshadow Elf screenshot?

My apologies for missing this somehow..... (few too many Screwdrivers it seems :P)

But the skeleton is the longer legs BBP skeleton you can find on Nexus :)

Trykz

Trykz may I ask what skeleton you used in your second Moonshadow Elf screenshot?

My apologies for missing this somehow..... (few too many Screwdrivers it seems :P)

But the skeleton is the longer legs BBP skeleton you can find on Nexus :)

Trykz

Thanks!

Hey Trykz! Here's my Moonshadow Elf' date=' Lunia! Loving her very much!

[spoiler=Lunia']2559175-1337816605.jpg

Very nice.....

it's always nice to see what others create once I turn a race mod loose :D

Thanks for the pic :)

Trykz