Hentai Dremora Fix for More Nasty Critters

View File

This fixes the mismatching face color and wrong position in animations of summoned Hentai Dremora. (Hopefully.)

Created using Hentai Creatures bundled with More Nasty Critters 9.3.

Includes FaceTint and FaceGeom data for the summoned NPC, as well as a recompiled scripts\HentaiCreauresQuest.pex to hopefully fix summoned Dremora taking the wrong position in animations.

Overwrites:
.\scripts\HentaiCreaturesQuest.pex (MNC/HentaiCreatures)
.\scripts\source\HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc (MNC/HentaiCreatures)

Download the updated mnc93_dremorafix1.1.zip if you want to give the script fix a try.
If you only want the fixed head, grab the mnc93_dremorafix.zip instead.

Kudos to EphemeralSagacity for pointing out the scripting issue.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    More Nasty Critters 9.3
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank you!! :)

I have another issue appart from this one, my hentai dremora is gay, when i play with a female and summon him he does female role in animations always and my female gets a strapon... I'm the only person with this issue? Could you fix this too? :lol:

All the other HentaiCreatures are perfect on their roles.

Have a nice day!

Thank you!! :)

I have another issue appart from this one, my hentai dremora is gay, when i play with a female and summon him he does female role in animations always and my female gets a strapon... I'm the only person with this issue? Could you fix this too? :lol:

All the other HentaiCreatures are perfect on their roles.

Have a nice day!

I'd have to see if I can reproduce the problem - I only play male characters. Although I do know that Hentai Creatures has that issue, it's not directly related to it if I read the posts on that problem right so far. Apparently the Dremora are just treated as regular NPCs, not creatures, so it's not MNC handling it but SexLab. Maybe the NPC entry has some quirk somewhere or SexLab handles it incorrectly.

To be honest, though.. fixing that face color mismatch is rather easy, compared to possibly having to fix scripting/module errors that might be the cause.

(And I don't mind the gay thing, at all.. so, it has been fine for me, so far. Heh.)

No promise, but when I get the time.. I might have a look at it. But I lack the time (and motivation) to dig deeper into the guts of SexLab or anything. Not my thing, there are other people who are probably better at fixing this.

Regarding the Dremora positioning I am guessing it's something to do with Dremora using actortypeNPC but voices are custom for male but vanilla for female.  Hentai Dremora uses the default Dremora Race male voice, which is a custom version that is probably not detectable by SL for gender. 

Change Hentai Dremoa's voice type to any vanilla male voice should fix the SL gender issue. 

Regarding the Dremora positioning I am guessing it's something to do with Dremora using actortypeNPC but voices are custom for male but vanilla for female.  Hentai Dremora uses the default Dremora Race male voice, which is a custom version that is probably not detectable by SL for gender. 

Change Hentai Dremoa's voice type to any vanilla male voice should fix the SL gender issue. 

Hmm, pretty sure SexLab isn't relying on the NPC voice alone anymore. Push comes to shove, you can always change the SexLab gender in the MCM. And for me those summoned Dremora always defaulted to male.

Funnily, though - I can't reproduce this issue. And the HentaiCreatures.esp is untouched, the NPC unchanged. Both with a male and female (and a male set to female, plus the other way around) the summoned Hentai Dremora regularly takes the male position. Seems to be more frequent when you set the Dremora's sexuality to bisexual or (even more so) gay. Now and again, he'll take the female position, but it all seems rather random.

I'm puzzled. (Although it does seem that he'll pretty much always take the female position with a few animations.. might need more testing.)

Hmm, pretty sure SexLab isn't relying on the NPC voice alone anymore. Push comes to shove, you can always change the SexLab gender in the MCM. And for me those summoned Dremora always defaulted to male.

Funnily, though - I can't reproduce this issue. And the HentaiCreatures.esp is untouched, the NPC unchanged. Both with a male and female (and a male set to female, plus the other way around) the summoned Hentai Dremora regularly takes the male position. Seems to be more frequent when you set the Dremora's sexuality to bisexual or (even more so) gay. Now and again, he'll take the female position, but it all seems rather random.

I'm puzzled. (Although it does seem that he'll pretty much always take the female position with a few animations.. might need more testing.)

To fix the dremora positioning you have to change the "int Function Train(HentaiCreaturesActor source, Actor Target)" method in HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc with the following and compile (sexActors were in the wrong order to work properly):

int Function Train(HentaiCreaturesActor source, Actor target)
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = target
    sexActors[1] = source
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    If hcConfig.DisplayExplicitNotifications
    Debug.Notification(target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is being raped by " + source.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
    EndIf
    return SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=target,allowBed=false, hook="HentaiCreatures")
endFunction

To fix the dremora positioning you have to change the "int Function Train(HentaiCreaturesActor source, Actor Target)" method in HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc with the following and compile (sexActors were in the wrong order to work properly):

(...)

Heh, that was unexpected.

Although, I'll do say.. after having a closer look, there seemed to be something fishy going in with the scripts. After convincing MO to play nice with the CK and compiling scripts, I gave that a try. Seems to work fine. So, kudos to you. =)

Anyway, I have that compiled and I'll upload one with the changed script.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for the fix , the head color matches the body 

but he still take the female position in animations , is that fixable ? can it be changed to male ? 

You might need to make sure all the different settings, especially for aggressive animations, are configured properly, too. Otherwise I'm really out of ideas there since I'm not a scripter. But considering that nobody else has so far reported that this fix doesn't do anything (or worse, breaks something), I'd first suggest resetting all creatures and animations, make sure all the animations/positions are configured correctly and give it another try.

(And do make sure you have the right file, including those changed scripts. Also, disclaimer: I'm not sure if Skyrim just reloads scripts once they are changed or if parts of scripts are saved to your savegame, etc. So many possible ways of this going south, sadly.)

Given time, I might have a closer look at this once again. No promises there, though. Sorry.

(And he does take the male role for me, most of the time and especially with all the aggressive animations. There seems to be some variation, not sure if that's another mod I have or the animation settings randomizing this..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...