19 minutes ago, Jania said:

For the life of me, I can't figure out where muffler12 from Nexus uploads his mods. Here's his profile:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/6642973?tab=user+images

Does anyone know where these can be found?

They are Aegis's mods, and they were only out for a VERY limited time. Can't get them anymore, unfortunately. Aegis won't share them again. (Kinda selfish imo.)

I can, however, link you to the topic where you can get the latest ones, if you're quick.

3 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

They are Aegis's mods, and they were only out for a VERY limited time. Can't get them anymore, unfortunately. Aegis won't share them again. (Kinda selfish imo.)

I can, however, link you to the topic where you can get the latest ones, if you're quick.

Ah, thanks. Disappointing that they're in such limited releases, but maybe he'll open them up some day. Thanks for the reply!

4 hours ago, Jania said:

Ah, thanks. Disappointing that they're in such limited releases, but maybe he'll open them up some day. Thanks for the reply! 

No probs.

But with the way things are at the moment, it's very unlikely that it's gonna happen.

And that sucks. It really does.

9 hours ago, SkullCrack3r said:

I know that this is most probably the wrong topic but does anyone know why my hand looks so weird? (I am using the FSM Body Textures)

Are you talking about the seam? Cause it SEEMS like everyone has them...lol i'm sorry that was bad, I couldn't help myself but for real I think everyone has a seam in FO4 if that's what you're talking about. Plus you'd probably want to search/ask here: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/61-fallout-4-technical-support/