On 11/2/2018 at 12:21 PM, renero said:

someone know where i can find a mod to wear road goggles on neck like this?

thx in adv

Fallout4 2016-10-14 12-01-10-68.jpg

elianora accessories has that. Possibly compendium/collection too.

"The outfit is the BZW Combat Girl, #31 on the list."

Just a heads up but it seems to not actually be possible to download anything there. Link shortener was used and it doesn't seem possible to get passed it.

10 hours ago, GoldenFrieza said:

"The outfit is the BZW Combat Girl, #31 on the list."

Just a heads up but it seems to not actually be possible to download anything there. Link shortener was used and it doesn't seem possible to get passed it.

Download works just fine for me, I just tested. Click on the download link and it'll redirect you to Tumblr, then click on the download again and it'll open a MediaFire page to download the file, there's no link protection at all.

10 hours ago, Sashka871 said:

Hello.

Where i can find this cloth/armor?

It's a mashup, the top and choker are from EasyGirl, the jacket and skirt are from Biker Girl Outfits, and I'm not sure about the gloves and shoes, the gloves seems to be from CROSS Tactical Swimsuit and the shoes from Heavy Metal Princess or Heavy Metal Heels.

Hi ! Can anyone tell me where i can find this hair mod please?

I've already got :

- Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair

- KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics

and MiscHairstyle / MoreHairstyles for male & female

but it doesn't seem to be in there :/

6666961-1541956211.png

Can someone tell me where to find these Tats that are on her right arm and right breast area please?

Twxpq8b.jpg.91ab38ab06f0b12f1498b8525c412134.jpg

Hippeus, I don't think that NotWord2 is going to answer, that guy doesn't seem to be a big fan of answering questions about his screenshots.

5 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Thank you! Just need help finding one other mod. Does anyone know where these holsters for grenades and such are coming from that Final Render had in his build a mod video series on Youtube?

Edit: Found it under his preset for his character. It's from Nanosuit if anyone else was curious about the sheaths. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451

26560-0-1504557314.png.3dbdd8ea02be24ec80dc0775bed2a892.png

On 11/13/2018 at 11:23 PM, EdinMG said:

Hippeus, I don't think that NotWord2 is going to answer, that guy doesn't seem to be a big fan of answering questions about his screenshots.

Damn, I was wondering that myself : / It's a pretty cool tattoo . 

On 12/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, unity00 said:

anybody can help with this one https://tre-maga.com/7537 thank you

When I put this password in "s5ll" it works. but then it asks to login to download the file. 

Edit: Xavier's on here though with some great works, maybe ask him if he plans to upload it here?