[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Honestly, in my opinion, the crew quarters can wait. I like having more machines in hanger bay (in my opinion). I'm hoping that when the milking machine is released, that it'll be mobile as well, just like the chair and self-bondage device.

Anyway, I have a question. After moving the self-bondage device to the hangar bay and started messing with the settings (for the chair as well), i've been wondering what the settings is. I saw that the self-bondage device had a setting to toggle teasing and a toggle for 'allow orgasm'. The question is, if the option says "allow teasing". does this mean teasing is on? or does it mean its off, but will turn on if i click it? Same thing with 'allow orgasm'. Does that mean its on? or does it mean its off, but will turn on if i click it? I'm curious which way it goes, because i 'thought' i had orgasms off on the chair, but right after aemi got done with the self-bondage device, she decided to move directly to the chair and had an orgasm. I wanted to build up her arousal a bit more.

Also, as a suggestion (not sure if its possible to put it in this game), is a fetish i have which is similar to orgasm denial. I know you have the chasity belts in this game, but that just prevents the girls from touching themselves. Something that'll be even more cruel would be a device that continuously stimulates their clitoris, while at the same time not allowing them to orgasm, essentially keeping them at the peak of climax the entire time. Wondering if that'd be possible, or if that'd be going too far for a game like this. I know that this game is keeping away from torture, so i'm not sure if that'd count as going too far or not.

.35 is awesome!

Got an issue where vivian put herself on the machine I put in the hangar bay (the one where she's reclined back ).

She never gets off of it... and I can't talk to her... playing around with the settings of the chair didn't seem to do anything.

I tried calling her on the communication device and she says she's going to come but it may take a while... she just stays on the device.

I used R to move the device to see what would happen and the chair moves but vivian stays there making noise like she's still stuck on the chair.

Anything I can do to release her from the animation?

Anyway, I have a question. After moving the self-bondage device to the hangar bay and started messing with the settings (for the chair as well), i've been wondering what the settings is. I saw that the self-bondage device had a setting to toggle teasing and a toggle for 'allow orgasm'. The question is, if the option says "allow teasing". does this mean teasing is on? or does it mean its off, but will turn on if i click it? Same thing with 'allow orgasm'. Does that mean its on? or does it mean its off, but will turn on if i click it? I'm curious which way it goes, because i 'thought' i had orgasms off on the chair, but right after aemi got done with the self-bondage device, she decided to move directly to the chair and had an orgasm. I wanted to build up her arousal a bit more.

@The question is, if the option says "allow teasing"

Kind of weird since i re-written this into *Teasing : Activated* and *Teasing : Deactivated* to show what is currently set.

@Same thing with 'allow orgasm'. Does that mean its on? or does it mean its off

The current setting is currently shown so .. if it says : orgasm allowed then orgasm is allowed.

But.. yes.. i set the teasing to also orgasm at the end of the restrain time so this is my fault >_< (fixed in dev version)

Also, as a suggestion (not sure if its possible to put it in this game), is a fetish i have which is similar to orgasm denial. I know you have the chasity belts in this game, but that just prevents the girls from touching themselves. Something that'll be even more cruel would be a device that continuously stimulates their clitoris, while at the same time not allowing them to orgasm, essentially keeping them at the peak of climax the entire time. Wondering if that'd be possible, or if that'd be going too far for a game like this. I know that this game is keeping away from torture, so i'm not sure if that'd count as going too far or not.

This fetisch is *kind of*  already in the game since all the plugs and the clirtoris vibrator are not able to drive them to and orgasm. They will just increase the arousal of the girls more and more.

But i the main problem with that is to *show* how aroused they are. Currently i have many events where the girl will try to touch hherself desperately and even come to Victor and ask for a relive.

I think what you want is kind of more a real climax stopper who keeps them desperately touching themself all the time (or,.. not ?? xD)

.35 is awesome!

Got an issue where vivian put herself on the machine I put in the hangar bay (the one where she's reclined back ).

She never gets off of it... and I can't talk to her... playing around with the settings of the chair didn't seem to do anything.

I tried calling her on the communication device and she says she's going to come but it may take a while... she just stays on the device.

I used R to move the device to see what would happen and the chair moves but vivian stays there making noise like she's still stuck on the chair.

Anything I can do to release her from the animation?

I inhibited the moval of the restrain machine in my dev version but i have no idea why Vivian is not able to stand up after a certain amount of time.

Mainly because all the AI live events are times controlled , so even if something will not trigger. She will just continue until the event run out of actions to do , and then they should use another event.

Do you have a savegame where Vivian is trapped inside of the restrain device ?

I really need to look into this issue since this isn't the first time this error occured :(

I inhibited the moval of the restrain machine in my dev version but i have no idea why Vivian is not able to stand up after a certain amount of time.

Mainly because all the AI live events are times controlled , so even if something will not trigger. She will just continue until the event run out of actions to do , and then they should use another event.

I really need to look into this issue since this isn't the first time this error occured :(

The only save I have is where she's stuck in the animation... unfortunately it's after I already moved the chair.

uploaded AATOFL_Save_1.txt to MEGA... is that the save file you want to see?

EDIT: interesting... I loaded this back up today and found vivian on the chair... and I was able to maneuver around a bit till I got the interact button... I was able to talk to her and get a BJ... then she finally got out of the chair.

The only save I have is where she's stuck in the animation... unfortunately it's after I already moved the chair.

uploaded AATOFL_Save_1.txt to MEGA... is that the save file you want to see?

EDIT: interesting... I loaded this back up today and found vivian on the chair... and I was able to maneuver around a bit till I got the interact button... I was able to talk to her and get a BJ... then she finally got out of the chair.

This is really strange , i loaded the savegame and i could talk to her too.

She even got out from herself after about 1 min.

I guess this is one of the bugs who will haunt me to the very end until i can finaly found the error >_<

Currently i haunt the *Running away during event* bug which occurs if Vivian and Aemi want to do somethign with each other (talk with each other AI Event)

Okay, this is the first thing on this site, which made me come out of my usual read-only.

So, just one question, maybe offtop, maybe repeat.

Was this game inspired at least partially by this: 

nope :)

It is more in spired by this : http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE192792.html

and by Shodan.. and by my likening towards sci-fi and bondage themed games xD

Yep, I know this thing. Nice, despite I think, that jap stuff may be interesting only to japs. Too specific for my tastes, anyway.

And System Shock inspiration is clearly visible. Used this "not so derelict facility" theme a lot too - in some of my (non kinky) stories for one community-developed sci-fi setting.

Someone as a save in the poker mini game?

Unfortunately this is technical limitation due to the way i programmed the VN events.

You can not save during a VN event because i would need to save ALL things you have done (decisions mostly) in the current VN event.

But.. you can cheat a bit by using ctrl+w in the poker event =)

Any chance to have the corset and cuffs added as regular clothing, and be able to lock vivians hands to the corset?

And have aimy's handcuffs as an option too?

I need to work a bit on my framework to make this possible for the free roaming mode.

This is kind of planned for the crew quarters level update when i am done with the problem on *how to implement this without messing with all the  other implemented AI life events*

You can not do certain things if your hands are tied behind you.

Also ... what does the torpedo do? can't seem to do anything with it? :o

This is a little easteregg and a reference to the *Piieeeppp Censored , you have to find out yourself*  francise... nanodesu.

Hey Kerny, gotta say I'm impressed, I follow your progress since the first version and really didn't anticipate for your game to become so good, I even forgot about it (since v0.17 i think), and today I set aside some time to play... And man I missed a lot! It keeps getting better and at the end of do hidroponic part I was: I came here to fap, not to feel! But jokes aside, I'm digging the characters and everything you've put up until now.

If you let me ask a thing or two, are you using dialogue manager for unity? I'm using it for a 2D game I'm doing and the boxes seems familiar to me, and your animations, are you doing them on unity or importing them from elsewhere? Daz maybe?

Thanks for the amazing job and I really wish to see you succeed with this endeavor :D

Hey Kerny, gotta say I'm impressed, I follow your progress since the first version and really didn't anticipate for your game to become so good, I even forgot about it (since v0.17 i think), and today I set aside some time to play... And man I missed a lot! It keeps getting better and at the end of do hidroponic part I was: I came here to fap, not to feel! But jokes aside, I'm digging the characters and everything you've put up until now.

Thank you , hope i can continue this without  drifting into the uncanny valley of storytelling but.. you know how they say *if you are at the top ,there is only downwards from there on*

If you let me ask a thing or two, are you using dialogue manager for unity?

No , i am using a selfwritten programm to create my story.

it looks something like this... (written in  flash AS3)

5947816931284706606.gif?v=KyydX29AFktN_h

...and your animations, are you doing them on unity or importing them from elsewhere? Daz maybe?

I only use the characters from DAZ3d not the animations , ~95 %  are selfmade animations.

the rest 5% are retargeted for walking, running , attacking wioth meele weapon.

That's an amazing and detailed explanation, as a fellow dev I can imagine the work this project is giving you, and I'm amazed for the way you deal with it, releasing everything for free and keeping it steadily updated. Again I applaud and thank you.

On my save Vivian is stuck in the self-bondage device. Even after the time ran out. I removed the self-bondage device but she still was stuck. For some reason Aemy won't talk with me about "Do you wanna play" so I can't even play poker with her anymore. I'm confused.

Also... How does this arousel thing work? I found a couple of toys but when I want to attach the pussy vibrators for example she says she wants to start with softer toys aswell. Is this a bug or do I have to attach the gag and wait for a couple of minutes?

On my save Vivian is stuck in the self-bondage device. Even after the time ran out. I removed the self-bondage device but she still was stuck. For some reason Aemy won't talk with me about "Do you wanna play" so I can't even play poker with her anymore. I'm confused.

Also... How does this arousel thing work? I found a couple of toys but when I want to attach the pussy vibrators for example she says she wants to start with softer toys aswell. Is this a bug or do I have to attach the gag and wait for a couple of minutes?

This is a realyl wird bug . I once received a savegame from someone who had the same issue and on my pc she just stood up after 2 min or so.

Can you please give me your savegame , maybe i am able to determine the reason of the error.

The arousal rate will raise slowly (press F4 to see debug values) if she has several devices attached to her body.

You can start with the chastity stuff and then go to the vibrators and the end thing are the dildos xD

This is a realyl wird bug . I once received a savegame from someone who had the same issue and on my pc she just stood up after 2 min or so.

Can you please give me your savegame , maybe i am able to determine the reason of the error.

ähm...i know this is a really stupid question Kerny, but do you use your Dev Version when you receive a save game file for bugfixing or the latest public version. Your dev version might have this issue not more because you fixed it already.

No offense really ;)

ähm...i know this is a really stupid question Kerny, but do you use your Dev Version when you receive a save game file for bugfixing or the latest public version. Your dev version might have this issue not more because you fixed it already.

No offense really ;)

jep , i used my dev version. Only in my dev version i am able to see the variables which could *cause* this error.

If i use the release version i can only *guess* what it could be sicne i am not able to look what the script are doing currently.

jep , i used my dev version. Only in my dev version i am able to see the variables which could *cause* this error.

If i use the release version i can only *guess* what it could be sicne i am not able to look what the script are doing currently.

Ah, okay. Sorry i have 0 programming skills ;)

I believe you already fixed this issue. Best guess.

have a nice sunday!

She will only play if she has enough arousal. (you can check her arousal by equipping a collar to her, yellow allows you to play with some things, red means you can play with anything.

It seems to go up by itself, but my guess is equipping chastity belt/bra, gag, etc etc speeds it up.

Had some spare time to see all the content of the game, and eventually came up with some plot suggestions. Whether to use them or not - is entirely up to you, of course.

First one

Third side - someone at some point is intervening with their own goals. And there's several versions, I see.

Another salvager - maybe the guy, mentioned as the one, who tried to talk Victor against searching through this field. Maybe, he knew about the base, but was to cautious to approach. 

Pirates - were tracking Victor's shuttle to the point, when he docked with the base. Then they've seen the big payday on the horizon.

Goverment investigation team - 2-3 days was more than enough for initial radio-chatter with Aemi to reach nearby listening post. And reaction of local officials is pretty predictable - send some people to take a closer look.

Another AI unit - according to Aemi's initial designation, there is up to 11 another AIs. Whether they are still dormant or not - unclear. Maybe, some of them are awake and will try to take over Aemi's body or base systems.

Second one

From the several reservations, made in dialogues, I have a feeling, that Vivian wasn't exactly ok with her initial human body condition. Maybe, something deeper in this topic? Her photo, found somewhere in the crew quarters? Maybe another sudden breakdown like the one in hydroponics?