[Tera-Online] Armor Pieces - RELOADED 0.1

Triratna

Waaait a second. We DO have Elin armors O.o An entire set! It was converted for Skyrim and posted here on LoversLab. Now to find someone to convert that set >.< I can convert custom skyrim weapons to Oblivion, but armors are beyond me still >.< I could however try to convert the Skyrim Elin head+hair combination meshes to Oblivion and turn it into a helmet. If anyone is interested AND I can get it to work XD

Chakaru! omg, how i love your fiesta online weapon rip.

Yes, XD please do those elin! <3 well, acctually we probably need the hair. We can imagine the head won't support lip sync or do expression since it's fixed like ordinary helm.

---

After seeing your latest video trailer. I swear i'll add more powerful creature and new monsters design for the game. A worthy opponent for those lovely weapons.

So much to do. So little times.

Maybe someday, we'll make a hentaimania out of these Korean MMO rips. ;) i mean we got TERA,ROSE,LINEAGE,CASTLEVANIA,FIESTA,FF-XI,MONSTER HUNTER.

well probably not. It'll just get absurd to combine them all together under the same house.

*brain goes TILT* WAIT. We have Castlevania O_O WHERE?

About my Fiesta stuff: go use them in your mods, especially the butterfly set would be fitting I think :D GO GO!

And about the Elin wigs: I'll try O.o But I want those ears too :D Sadly, in my Elin set I downloaded only 3 of the hairs/heads have textures, although there are seven sets.

Aaand about Angelic Alliance: I LOVE it and have a question. The "Ankh" creature is lovely and I had this weird idea of giving it one of my crystal torches as a body. Does anyone know hot to do that? O.o

Well, it's not actually castlevania. HERE: http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=6024hiatkkd

It's called solf Gentlemen & Hero outfit, Hero outfit resemble Alucard's coat. All you need is the [upperbody] and perhaps the matching [cloak-amulet]. The [gauntlet] and [lowerbody] and [sHoe] mesh & texture work are not quite as admirable as the upperbody.

-------

Ankh can't equip torch. Only Goblins can equip shield and torches. );

-------

Okay, so some newbie didn't have any idea on how TERA ONLINE armor pieces works on their game. It turns any wearable things into TERA-online. This also works with any armor and clothing to look more intimidating and spectacular mastercraft. Even that skimpy iron and other junk will simply turn into a lovely Juggernauts.

attachment.php?aid=10048

JUG-GERnauts.:heart: JUG..Geddit?

Nvm.. Just download the damn mod and hit the thanks button.

post-5926-13597875474752_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seems like the links on the blog are dead...

i still have several armors which I downloaded a year ago,

but im missing the most of textures

chance to re-upload...?

chances are if the guy on the blog took his armor down then its gone, unless someone else reuploads all the files here, personaly i do have all the files, but uploading them without permission is just downright stealing in my opinion, might be better to try to contact the blog owner to see why he removed the armor

The reason the files are offline is due to mediafire's new policy on restricting all archive files to 10 downloads.  This is happening all over the place.  I strongly urge everyone to dump mediafire and fine another file hosting service.

I doubt the blog author is even aware of this.

thanks for the posts and i also saw the comment on the blog which let the author know the situation

which i guess one of you guys kindly did it

so i hope the author is still aware of the blog and will see it

btw, i do not believe files are either damaged or encrypted (since i have some of them in my bain folder as normal 7z archives)

so technically, this is mediafire's "mistake", but it seems like rather intentional...

oh my, the world is getting harder to live!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived