[Tera-Online] Armor Pieces - RELOADED 0.1

Triratna

attachment.php?aid=10048

I looked into my previous DATA backup and I still had Tera-Online armors (PIECES version) folders intact. With 150+ armor pieces enough to brighten up everyone's day. The mod allows ultimate freedom to cross, mix & swap between Fizz's Tera armors or combination with other armor to make them looks TERA ONLINE-esque.

=========

MAIN FILE TE-ARMOR PIECES 0.1B: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cd0ddsb07bhxa2h

I'm not providing OBLIVIONHEAVEN texture asset to honor Fizz hardwork for creating & importing them - You'll have to download them separately in his blog.

REQUIREMENT

ORIGINAL TEXTURE ASSET: http://mods247.blogspot.com/

-------------------------

Done and Please report bugs.

--------------

Yes, Knight SPAD's has a missing mesh, i'm very aware of it X_X. There will be more armor pieces and bug fixes in the next update.

post-5926-13597875294042_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597875365876_thumb.jpg

post-5926-135978753666_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597875367047_thumb.jpg

Alright' date=' 177 equipments. I'd better start working.

Personal Note: What i don't like about tera online armors is they are all look Daedrics and half nude. For obviously kill the mundane equipments like simple iron and leathers.

Definitely, Not my favorite mod.

[/quote']

Most of armors in Korean MMOs are so. Bitch-look, almost-nude. I'm really not sure why our people love those that much and I don't like that. Except for Eliin (Elyn? I don't know English name.)sure :D So make two esps - Eliin and Non Eliin. lol

-.- if only we have more popuries armor out there. Man, how i'd kill for poppury armors.

@ movomo

Yes, The only reason why i brought this topic back is because some of us develop quite a fetishes on korean MMORPG. South Corean are inspiring and genuinely passionate genius for luxurious games, unlike the japanese these days.

Anyway, i was lurking in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7487

Then i realize i have to bring the tera armor pieces project, In tera online you can mix those armor like in oblivion as there are gloves, head, acc, foot, (dunno about torso and graves). but fizz and the other modder didn't provide this mix and matching luxury for oblivion.

th_676554791_puzzle016out_122_49lo.jpg

so yeah, Let's broke them to pieces.

wow. Korean MMOs sucks. They are all the same and that Queen's Blade too. Believe me, I'm close beta. All they have are anime styled design sense and little bit better programming skill than japanese ones.

Well their sexy outfits are good anyway, what's good is good. Hmm.. are there some Blade & Soul armors out there? It has good stuff too.

wow. Korean MMOs sucks. They are all the same and that Queen's Blade too. Believe me' date=' I'm close beta. All they have are anime styled design sense and little bit better programming skill than japanese ones.

Well their sexy outfits are good anyway, what's good is good. Hmm.. are there some Blade & Soul armors out there? It has good stuff too.

[/quote']

Now we're talking. :D:heart: B&S Ftw. Sadly there are none, But there is one magnacarta & granado espada armors lying around here sumwhere.

-----

Before that allow me to share this: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/tera-online-ost-81877/

354 mb of Tera online musical score, good stuff for your TES:IV or TES.V steam music.

Yes, Popuri and AMAN armors! The female aman armors are so cool! I would give an ARM for those awesome stompy feet. A friend of mine ripped an aman wig for me for Oblivion and I LOVE it, so having Aman armors would be so awesome, but NOOOO. Castanic stuff all around :/

There are also some Elven TERA armors which actually look like armor (cuirass instead of a bikini etc) but I guess it's not enough skin to make people rip it for Oblivion XD I wish I could do it -.-

I also have Jpanese FFXI ONLINE armors. :P

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y44v4um5mb14pqp

Becareful though. This either Japanese or Chinese origin and their Base-ID & item names are in extreme UNICODE. You may have to create new esp and register the armor manually with English CS. Otherwise it may crash or cause fatal error on your game if the unicode remain untranslated.

Love to see somebody do the ELIN Race/Armors/Clothes for Oblivion.

Yuravica has one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40763

Telight.1 ELine.:heart:

But i don't expect more elin will coming our way since that one. I'm just following movomo & charaku's mod on tes.nexus these days and pray yuravica makes another eline or popuri. .oh yeah. we also another one on skyrim. :[ oblivion version is unknown.

-------

let's be content with castanic. ;\

Yuravica has one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40763

Telight.1 ELine.:heart:

But i don't expect more elin will coming our way since that one. I'm just following movomo & charaku's mod on tes.nexus these days and pray yuravica makes another eline or popuri.

..oh we also another one on skyrim. :[ oblivion version is unknown.

Oh man, Don't expect me to make any popuri armor. Since there is no panda race and my character isn't fat :P But Elin or B&S I'll think about it.

-----------

well i have no plans now. fall in fall out again :heart:

Tera online eline or Popori racial armors SS down here. Yuravica's eline light.1 attempt are the bottomest section. Bit poorly made on the original comparison.

tera-online-highly-sexy-highly-priced-006.jpg

tera-online-highly-sexy-highly-priced-007.jpg

I can make some of them. TE- use same textures on all race armor type. If we have their original textures that fizz provided so far, we can make any kind of armor above. So far i have the gloves and boots and lower body parts which is interchangeable among females. As for the top, i can borrow any S-cup mesh out there.

If LL moderator got any wiser to complains on my mods or tinker with my account warning levels, I'll just simply delete and forfeit all my mod series down here.

And.. Fall in Fallout again :heart:

Your first post seems to be phrased in a manner that there's a set somewhere to download but the site only has them one by one?

Though if it's just the textures that are needed the ones that came with the AIR comp should work,right? They all have disgustingly large breasts and aren't in pieces. Plus one is stuck as a quest item for some reason.

I'm breaking those 17 armors from fizz's blog into several pieces totalling like 90+ or 100+ in total.

-------

-------

Lastly, the Armor esp bugs and Shapes from [other TE compilations] or [the original creators] are none of my business nor responsible. I'll provide other Tera Armors textures from other modders be it Hysteria's, AIR's and Krista's, But not Fizz's texture works. We agreed on this term since last year, there no sense in break it now.

Another armor modder like Chakaru's also has simmilar texture term of use and we have to respect that.

Just a stupid question, the armors from your intruduction post screenshot, have those ever been ported? O.o I've never seen those before.

And thanks for the FF online armors :D I'll have to wait intil I am home to look at them (university ahoy! xD) but I am a custom content packrat at the moment so every new find fills me with glee :D

Yes, one of them, the right one. :\ but you probably already have it.

--------

Uh, guys. I'm still working on it, trust me -I'm working on it everyday' And it's just too many of them.

It means it's a helluva files enough to start another hentaimania mod..egh.. no. Let's just gets the damn mod done. ;\

post-5926-13597875360955_thumb.jpg

Alright, who am i kidding myself....

Popori stuves in skyrim: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491

None for oblivion, However those textures are precious. let's see if i can change some of children fashion textures with it.

PS: i'm not desperate enough to play those pop or elin on skyrim, I mean i can install tera online in a heartbeat and pay the european subscription with my paypal accounts and enjoy dressing them up. The last thing i want is to muck up skyrim realistic immersion with them crawling about while it has it's own children races. -_-

Some goes to fallout.3 i suppose, But oblivion is Different thing where i can tolerate some absurdness in a game.

Now testing, If everything works i'll upload it today. So far it's just fizz's oblivionheaven pieces.

-----------

Anyway, The mod allows extreme mixing and ultimate freedoom to cross, mix & swap between Fizz's Tera armors.

Glove- telight1.

Skirt- TemHeavy1.

Shoulder- TeHeavy2.

Lion Shinguard (Ring slot)- TemHeavy ver.2 female.

Lower set- Teheavy.4

Upper- TeHeavy.1 or Terobe3

In total, there are 150 pieces.. and growing.

--------------

I'll upload the beta tonight and remember you'll need fizz's original texture data to run this mod.

post-5926-13597875362479_thumb.jpg

Archived