I have a question. I've installed the mod and the required mods, and when i use the gang bang spell men come to do the deed. However, the sex animations are not working, and what happens is that my character's model and whoever is "banging" me are just inside each other. I can still hear the sex sounds and everything, but can't see the actual sex. Did I just install it wrong or is this what is supposed to happen?

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS - which is needed whenever you install a mod that includes animations. GGB doesn't have any, but SexLab does.

sounds like he didnt activate sexlab first ? newets version of sexlab forcess you to active sexlab through the mcm menu

Guest ffabris

if only there was a target spell to hit female npc to make a orgy hit a few females in a city center get them fucked then slap on player spell to have a orgy

If anyone wants to mod my code to do that, they are more than welcome to. :)

Thank you for this mod. I am also running TPOS and Way of the Monk. After getting banged by 6 I have 10 guys following me around. My own little horny army, go Embershard Mine and let them take care bandits. Don't know if blessing or curse. :D

Are they suppose to follow everywhere after getting banged? Also using Working Girl, so I have plenty of customers.

Thanks

Guest ffabris

Thank you for this mod. I am also running TPOS and Way of the Monk. After getting banged by 6 I have 10 guys following me around. My own little horny army, go Embershard Mine and let them take care bandits. Don't know if blessing or curse. :D

Are they suppose to follow everywhere after getting banged? Also using Working Girl, so I have plenty of customers.

Thanks

Hum, I'll check the code.

Added: OK, uploaded a fix. Hopefully. ;)

Thank you for this mod. I am also running TPOS and Way of the Monk. After getting banged by 6 I have 10 guys following me around. My own little horny army, go Embershard Mine and let them take care bandits. Don't know if blessing or curse. :D  :D 

Thank

LOL! i have a similar behavior going on . after a few test in ayleid citadel i was off to my next target at the Companions. i teleport there and turn around, theres 4 citadel guard grabbing thier crotch behind me following me around. i got rid of them by taking them where noone else was in case the spell regrabs more people, initiating the spell again and when they where done, i guess the script ran thru, they left and went back to work at aylied.

frankly like steve said above,  amusing minor bug that can be exploited for fun.

might as well keep all version copies of this mod in case ffabris fixes it too much :D

hello mr fabris. is it the body mod your working on these days or something else?

Guest ffabris

LOL! i have a similar behavior going on . after a few test in ayleid citadel i was off to my next target at the Companions. i teleport there and turn around, theres 4 citadel guard grabbing thier crotch behind me following me around. i got rid of them by taking them where noone else was in case the spell regrabs more people, initiating the spell again and when they where done, i guess the script ran thru, they left and went back to work at aylied.

frankly like steve said above,  amusing minor bug that can be exploited for fun.

might as well keep all version copies of this mod in case ffabris fixes it too much :D

Haha.... :D

hello mr fabris. is it the body mod your working on these days or something else?

An inflation mod, gender-neutral.

Guest ffabris

^ Inflation mod sounds cool, but how different it will be from for example ''FillHerUp'' with male support? Will it only work with SAM for males and any HDT mod for females? Can you give us more info?  :)

It will work with any body replacer that works with XPMSE and HDT. It is sorta-kinda like FHU but with fewer bells'n'whistles and just a lot of mini quests to keep you busy, if you want. Most everything is optional.

If you want to alpha test, lemme know. :) You need to know how to enable papyrus logging, how to find logs, and how to install mods temporarily for testing, since you'll have to use clean saves for each new alpha update.

Yes I know all that basic stuff with papyrus logging etc, so it would be not a problem. Will you include something like ''cum effects'' for different races and creatures like in FHU (but that one does not support all races and creatures)? I should have some free time tomorrow, so I can test it if you want  :)

Guest ffabris

Yes I know all that basic stuff with papyrus logging etc, so it would be not a problem. Will you include something like ''cum effects'' for different races and creatures like in FHU (but that one does not support all races and creatures)? I should have some free time tomorrow, so I can test it if you want  :)

No, not that. A load is a load, as far as my mod is concerned. And testing will be more than one day, trust me. ;) So, your choice.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry to be a pain, but I've been trying to use the 'Get Gang Banged' mod (awesome idea!) and it casts sucessfully for me once and if cast a second time, at any point in the game, men just stand around clapping and no actual banging takes place. It happens on a new and old saves. Any suggestions as to what I've done wrong? Thanks.

Guest ffabris

Hi, sorry to be a pain, but I've been trying to use the 'Get Gang Banged' mod (awesome idea!) and it casts sucessfully for me once and if cast a second time, at any point in the game, men just stand around clapping and no actual banging takes place. It happens on a new and old saves. Any suggestions as to what I've done wrong? Thanks.

Fixed and new version uploaded.

Fixed and new version uploaded.

Woo Hoo!! Thank you. Downloading now.

Guest ffabris

Try the gangbang one and I get Player to powerful for gangbang but all men run over and just clap I ran FINS no idea what is going on 

What level is your character? Did you allow a bit for sex to kick in? It can be slow in exteriors or crowded interiors.