Expected

Results

I tried my hand at 3d modeling in NV for a bit, but Blender was really finicky and took a lot to learn.  And when Skyrim came out it broke the version I had working and I kinda gave up on it.  I can do most of what I want to do in my own game with Bodyslide (I pretty much always make some type of custom armor, for example).

Anyways, I tried my very amateur hand and came up short.  Ah well.

Well you are miles ahead of many of us to get that far, keep trying and tweaking, it looks like you're 90% there.

The issue is that, as Kendo said, since I don't know Blender and don't know the finer points of Nifskope, I am at a brick wall and I wasn't trying to take it on as some larger project.

The body was just a slightly modified CBBE Chubby, and the skin was just my CBBE body textures colorized in GIMP.  I spent all of 20 minutes on making it.  It was more an attempted proof of concept to see if that approach would work or not.  I guess in a sense it did work, if you want them to look a bit like Slenderman.

Expected

Results

I tried my hand at 3d modeling in NV for a bit, but Blender was really finicky and took a lot to learn.  And when Skyrim came out it broke the version I had working and I kinda gave up on it.  I can do most of what I want to do in my own game with Bodyslide (I pretty much always make some type of custom armor, for example).

Anyways, I tried my very amateur hand and came up short.  Ah well.

Well you are miles ahead of many of us to get that far, keep trying and tweaking, it looks like you're 90% there.

The issue is that, as Kendo said, since I don't know Blender and don't know the finer points of Nifskope, I am at a brick wall and I wasn't trying to take it on as some larger project.

The body was just a slightly modified CBBE Chubby, and the skin was just my CBBE body textures colorized in GIMP.  I spent all of 20 minutes on making it.  It was more an attempted proof of concept to see if that approach would work or not.  I guess in a sense it did work, if you want them to look a bit like Slenderman.

I still cant see your image.But Asexual is not a body type.We are guessing according to the lore Asexual means no specific form.Not male or female during the FEV experiment.After the FEV a completed Supermutant reverts somewhat back to their original form.Just bigger an more muscular. Not covered in muscles.more muscular than when they were human.An thats only the ones that come out human looking.Centaur still retain sexuality or die.But they can pee.

Asexual by definition means.no interest of sex.Not cant have sex.Not lost body parts.Just of no interest of sex.Also the Supermutants that do have sex are on the west coast.We are on the North East.For all we know there could be a tribe of female supermutants that do have sex an pee.So like i said on Bethesda`s forums.There is no excuse for this.Were are the gender roles.What good is a perk if i cant use it but on raiders.

Bethesda games don't identify creature sexes, they only do that for human-like races.  For the purposes of a perk what you're asking for wouldn't work since the game won't search for a male or female supermutant.  For instance, if you wanted to make Lady Killer work on supermutants the scripted conditions and variables don't exist.  There are no male or female supermutants, just supermutants as a creature type.  Creature types is what's searched for as variables for perk like Robotic Expert; that perk only works on robots.

Still trying to wrap my head around why you haven't started this project yourself.  You obviously want something specific.

Does it have to be a super mutant?  

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Super_mutant

According to the wiki, super mutants are asexual, so male and female do not exist with them.

It could be possible that a group of humans mutated to become extremely sexually active.

I still cant see your image.But Asexual is not a body type.We are guessing according to the lore Asexual means no specific form.Not male or female during the FEV experiment.After the FEV a completed Supermutant reverts somewhat back to their original form.Just bigger an more muscular. Not covered in muscles.more muscular than when they were human.An thats only the ones that come out human looking.Centaur still retain sexuality or die.But they can pee.

Asexual by definition means.no interest of sex.Not cant have sex.Not lost body parts.Just of no interest of sex.Also the Supermutants that do have sex are on the west coast.We are on the North East.For all we know there could be a tribe of female supermutants that do have sex an pee.So like i said on Bethesda`s forums.There is no excuse for this.Were are the gender roles.What good is a perk if i cant use it but on raiders.

If Female Supermantants in canon had boobs we would have seen one in game by now.

And SexoutNV proves Supermutants have junk and can have an interest in sex :P

Does it have to be a super mutant?  

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Super_mutant

According to the wiki, super mutants are asexual, so male and female do not exist with them.

It could be possible that a group of humans mutated to become extremely sexually active.

If Female Supermantants in canon had boobs we would have seen one in game by now.

And SexoutNV proves Supermutants have junk and can have an interest in sex :P

They did have sex in Fallout 2.My friend tells me about it once an a while.What he said made sense.An yeah on the West coast they had sex they loved each other an traveled the wastelands looking for a cure to allow them to have children.Not to just kill an eat people.They were in search of a cure but still wanted the power of a Supermutant.Because they were all sterile.

Bethesda games don't identify creature sexes, they only do that for human-like races.  For the purposes of a perk what you're asking for wouldn't work since the game won't search for a male or female supermutant.  For instance, if you wanted to make Lady Killer work on supermutants the scripted conditions and variables don't exist.  There are no male or female supermutants, just supermutants as a creature type.  Creature types is what's searched for as variables for perk like Robotic Expert; that perk only works on robots.

Still trying to wrap my head around why you haven't started this project yourself.  You obviously want something specific.

Did i miss spell something along the way.I said that from the start.We need supermutant body types an to recognize them as male an female.I though we made that clear.Who can do this? An can we have this within the next month? This would go forward to the Brood mother mole rats which are females an some Ragstags an Mirelurks?.This is fixing the problems that Bethesda misses.When someone does not do something you need to depend on the modding community sometimes.

Edited.

You're using a lot of "we need" statements and things that sound like orders. Modders aren't here for you to order around or demand things of.

Of course you can't mod. No one who mods could before they tried it themselves. Man up, do it yourself, or quit fucking whining when people present you with things.

What I found digging around in FO4Edit was that what is actually happening is that all the super mutant actors are just male.  I changed the body for the female on the armor addon for their body, and created an actor that had the female flag set, and I could tell them apart (the males were still normal, the female was my creation).  From there it's just a matter of adding them into the leveled lists for spawning if you want them in the world.  But the game did differentiate.

Perks might not recognize them, but then again they might, depending on how the perk is made.  If it's just a conditional on the gender, then a super mutant actor with the female flag would trigger it as a female (and male as male), unless there are other conditions specifying race (which could be removed or changed).

I actually just uninstalled the game (gonna come back to it when GECK has been out for a while, I've played it to my fill for now) so I can't check, but super mutants can definitely be female.  It's just, in the vanilla game, there aren't any spawned, and if there were they are set to use the same body as the males.

Hello.

Please stay on heart on what is possible and what is just speculation.

Bethesda game engine as a boolean value "isFemale" to distinguish at Race level and Actor level the sex.

It is used only for playable races and for some humanoid like races. For "creatures" it is just ignored.

Are you speaking about FO4 lore? OK, it is Sci-Fi, so everything is possible.

Are you speaking about modding possibilities? Then wait probably the same amount of time we had some Female Werevolves in Skyrim. About 6 years after the game was out.

Did i miss spell something along the way.I said that from the start.We need supermutant body types an to recognize them as male an female.I though we made that clear.Who can do this? An can we have this within the next month? This would go forward to the Brood mother mole rats which are females an some Ragstags an Mirelurks.Someone get on that.This is fixing the problems that Bethesda misses.When someone does not do something you need to depend on the modding community sometimes.

There are some rules on this site. One is ...

The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself.

Telling members to "get on that". isn't polite or and guaranteed to fail in getting anyone's to do the work. If there were some modders that could do the work and was interested chances are now they aren't.

Also there is already a thread for Mod Request for Fallout 4 Adult and non Adult mods and this independent thread isn't necessary or needed.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/58-fallout-4-adult-mods/

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/59-fallout-4-non-adult-mods/

You have specific requirements in plan and the only real way to achieve this is to actually put in the work yourself. There are many members here that have tried to explain the process and most likely will help explain various processes that can be done and help guide you on the process if you ever do decide to "fix the problems" that you perceive are in the game. . This site has some of the best support for modders I have seen in many years. If you can dream it, willing to work for it, it can be done.

The choice is yours.

What I found digging around in FO4Edit was that what is actually happening is that all the super mutant actors are just male.  I changed the body for the female on the armor addon for their body, and created an actor that had the female flag set, and I could tell them apart (the males were still normal, the female was my creation).  From there it's just a matter of adding them into the leveled lists for spawning if you want them in the world.  But the game did differentiate.

Bethesda game engine as a boolean value "isFemale" to distinguish at Race level and Actor level the sex.

It is used only for playable races and for some humanoid like races. For "creatures" it is just ignored.

That's not speculation, that's successful experimentation. There are no creature records in FO4. Everything is an NPC record, including Super Mutants.

That's not speculation, that's successful experimentation. There are no creature records in FO4. Everything is an NPC record, including Super Mutants.

If I understand this correctly we were given a gift by Besthesda in that we now can actually create male and female creatures NPCs. Of course provided we can do the texture, mesh and coding required. Then we can differentiate properly :D.

@zippy,

I like the comment "That's not speculation, that is successful experimentation". :D. People getting in the engine and programs and obtaining an understanding so they can "get shit done" :P I mean that is the essence of modding. Getting in the game and doing it.

Perks might not recognize them, but then again they might, depending on how the perk is made.  If it's just a conditional on the gender, then a super mutant actor with the female flag would trigger it as a female (and male as male), unless there are other conditions specifying race (which could be removed or changed).

I actually just uninstalled the game (gonna come back to it when GECK has been out for a while, I've played it to my fill for now) so I can't check, but super mutants can definitely be female.  It's just, in the vanilla game, there aren't any spawned, and if there were they are set to use the same body as the males.

Thank you very much.You are a great benefit to the community./Thank

Your statement was rude, nuff said as a result you have more than likely alienated anyone that could have helped or even would have done something. Your approach isn't the way to get things done or mods working on. I know, I have helped with many members getting their projects accomplished, some didn't even had GECK experience to start with. I also helped  encourage a modder to take over an abandoned mod. I can tell you with great confidence that telling members (in general) to get to work will not get anything done.

I want you to understand. My comments aren't an attack on you personally or even on your post or thread for that matter. My comments intended  as a constructive criticism that is intended to help you understand what your post can show to modding members of this site and the results. You might not have intended this but the results are still the same.

Your statement was rude, nuff said as a result you have more than likely alienated anyone that could have helped or even would have done something. Your approach isn't the way to get things done or mods working on. I know, I have helped with many members getting their projects accomplished, some didn't even had GECK experience to start with. I also helped  encourage a modder to take over an abandoned mod. I can tell you with great confidence that telling members (in general) to get to work will not get anything done.

I want you to understand. My comments aren't an attack on you personally or even on your post or thread for that matter. My comments intended  as a constructive criticism that is intended to help you understand what your post can show to modding members of this site and the results. You might not have intended this but the results are still the same.

OK.Fair enough.I'll edit that.It could be taken out of context.I can guess some people may translate that in another language as a demand.You have to delete your previous post though.

Archived