View File

At first - sorry for my bad English, it isn't my Motherlanguage but i Hope you can Understand my Wordsalad.

This Mod is a standalone Part of my Huge "I work on it if i Play Skyrim" -Mod which is far away from an early alpha - so i took that part and make a Mod out of it.^^

So, what does that mod do?

Who know that not? you download an Armor mod install it and play with it but its totally overpowered specially in Early -Game state. This mod adds an complete Outfit - thats is wearable as a Ring - over your current Armor, while your current armor is optish disabled^^. With that mod, you can farm, obtain or buy any armor and wear them - so you dont have any gameplay or balancing issues.

That "Ring" is fully enchantable. And has a Futanari/Transgender-Shaped (between Legs-Part.. i cant find the right word in English for it, i think you know wich bodypart i mean .. x) )

whith my animation set the armor is completely Clipping-Free and has not so much texture-distortions (exept the scarf around the neck.. nja i try to weight them better. )

The armor works with weight slider - but dosent change anything for now
i used the CBBE-Body for that armor but should work with any Body-Mod (the seams lay all under the Armor.^^ and texture-issues should be overlayed by theese armor.)

The description may change over the next time.

The Armor Item can be Craftet at any Cooking-Pot with 2 void-Salts 1 filled black soulgem and 1 Daedra heart and is dyeable in 7 unique Colors after bleeching out the existing color.

Feature Overview
Lorefriendly? - For the Lore in my Mind.. of Course - but the ..real Lore? idk. Look yourself.^^
HDT Boobs and Butt
Breastenlargement (testet with Player Succubus Quest up to size 2)
Buttenlargement (can Cause Clipping issues)
Bellyenlargement (should be work but i dont have any Pregnancy-Mod to test it.)
Clipping-Free? - With my Animation-Set Yes but idk how its with yours. Test it, post issues - i will try to fix it.
Dyeable - Dyeable at Cooking-Pot into 9 unique colors inclusive Bleeching. (Basecolor, Bleeched, Stormcloak-Blue, Blue, Red, Green, Black, White, Purple for now)
Craftable - Yes also at Cooking-Pot.
Is it for Males too? Nope - Sorry Female only for Now - maybe i will add a transgender-Version for male characters Soon.^^

Future Plans
Add diffrent Color-Variants like goldening Metal-Parts or something.. we will see.^^
Remove the Dragonreach-entry
Add Dye Manager-Combatiblity
Create and add BodySlide-Files

Issues
any mod, that undress you and dosent unequip your Ring-Slot (i.e. Private Needs)
If your Character has a SoS Schlong, it will be clip throw the Panthie if you (or a undress-script) will undress your Chest-Slot (for me its perfect for Private Needs. ^^)
Headslot cannot be overlayed, because many Helmets blend out Hair, or complete Head - it whould turning invisible with my mod - so i let the original helmet shown. If someone has a Clue - tell me.^^
It works only for human races - the Skin of Beast-races will have no fur/scales - i will try to fix it.

requirements
HDT Physics Extensions and all its requirements

Last but not Least
You like it? Dislike it? have improvement proposals, found Bugs or want say just Hello? ..^^ Whrite me.^^

Credits
Special thanks to

KrimsynKane
Kurese
asianboy345 and Frigus
MAK07
killerkeo
and Caliente of course.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions and all its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

Wonderfully done! I like the colour variation for certain parts and the fact that besides showing cleavage and thighs, still manages to protect vital organs. Good balance between realism and fantasy.

Keep up the good work!

Wonderfully done! I like the colour variation for certain parts and the fact that besides showing cleavage and thighs, still manages to protect vital organs. Good balance between realism and fantasy.

Keep up the good work!

jee, Thank you :) even the cleavage .. i spend Days to it x)

Just downloaded the armor and i have a few questions:

Why the edit to the kettle in Dragonsreach? You only made it persistent and disabled initial Havok.
And as your game is in german, Dragonsreach is named Drachenfeste in your mod.

if the edit to the kettle is not neccessary, then it should be safe for me to remove this whole cell record, right?

And why the multiple of textures when you can use UiExtensions + Dye Manager to recolor armors?

Yes, it's another dependencie, but still more handy, don't you agree?

And is there any possibility that you publish BodySlide files for this armor?

Trotz all dem: Danke für die Mod. Genau mein Ding. ^^

Just downloaded the armor and i have a few questions:

Why the edit to the kettle in Dragonsreach? You only made it persistent and disabled initial Havok.

And as your game is in german, Dragonsreach is named Drachenfeste in your mod.

if the edit to the kettle is not neccessary, then it should be safe for me to remove this whole cell record, right?

And why the multiple of textures when you can use UiExtensions + Dye Manager to recolor armors?

Yes, it's another dependencie, but still more handy, don't you agree?

And is there any possibility that you publish BodySlide files for this armor?

Trotz all dem: Danke für die Mod. Genau mein Ding. ^^

Oh, sorry about that, for the next update i will look how i can remove the .. you named it Cell record - if you can tell me how i can do it too tell me please :) ... i made the change because i tryed first to create an additional/custom crafting-station to craft the Armors there. (it were not planned to spam the cooking-pot-crafting-List..^^) 

the Alibi-Reason for mutible Textures is to hold the requerements so low as possible for easyer install.

(but the real-reason is: ive never noticed the Dye-Manager.^^ Maybe i take a look on it later :) thanks for it, btw.^^)

to BodySlide: If i figure out, how - than i will in Future-Updates :)

Gern, viel Spaß damit. :)

edit:// Noticed your suggestions in "future plans" :)

1. open your mods ESP in TES5Edit,

2. locate the Cell record,

3. right click on the Cell record,
4. click on remove,

5. answer with yes (might take a few seconds before the button is made available/is enabled),

6. close TES5Edit,

7. let TES5Edit save the changes,
8. and done.

Picture:

post-61980-0-43740600-1456075410_thumb.jpg

Using the Dye manager instead of multiple textures frees some system resources, just in case players use this armor on a multiple of NPCs but in multiple color variants.

With only 1 texture that is recolored using shaders, only 1 texture has to be loaded and this single texture is then used on all loaded instances of the armor, freeing up memory in the process.

Would be great.

Werde ich haben und zwar sowas von.

Edit: YAY! ^^

1. open your mods ESP in TES5Edit,

2. locate the Cell record,

3. right click on the Cell record,

4. click on remove,

5. answer with yes (might take a few seconds before the button is made available/is enabled),

6. close TES5Edit,

7. let TES5Edit save the changes,

8. and done.

Picture:

attachicon.gifTeES5EditDeleteCellRecord.jpg

Using the Dye manager instead of multiple textures frees some system resources, just in case players use this armor on a multiple of NPCs but in multiple color variants.

With only 1 texture that is recolored using shaders, only 1 texture has to be loaded and this single texture is then used on all loaded instances of the armor, freeing up memory in the process.

Would be great.

Werde ich haben und zwar sowas von.

Edit: YAY! ^^

Thanks a Lot, will Change it within the next update.^^

for the between (for all others) take a look to "Jaxonz Renamer" - always a good idea if your game isn't English and youre use a Tons of English mods .. or if your game english and some Mods not.^^

Well... for users of other languages, there is always the possibility that someones creates a translated version. Why your mod isn't available in german is beyond me and i don't translate mods from german modders.

And as handy as Jaxzons Renamer is, if a cell record is in a different language then this mod can't help so a translator has to step in and translate everything in the process. wink.png

Btw: if you want to avoid cluttering the crafting list, then you can add an item as condition, like a book that describes on how to craft it.

Without this book in the players inventory, nothing will be shown and you could use the tanning rack for example to craft it.

Or you limit it to a specific forge. Whatever tickles your fancy could work. wink.png

Well... for users of other languages, there is always the possibility that someones creates a translated version. Why your mod isn't available in german is beyond me and i don't translate mods from german modders.

And as handy as Jaxzons Renamer is, if a cell record is in a different language then this mod can't help so a translator has to step in and translate everything in the process. wink.png

Btw: if you want to avoid cluttering the crafting list, then you can add an item as condition, like a book that describes on how to craft it.

Without this book in the players inventory, nothing will be shown and you could use the tanning rack for example to craft it.

Or you limit it to a specific forge. Whatever tickles your fancy could work. wink.png

Nja.. Jaxonz renamer can rename anything ingame even Cells^^

the Reason is so no one have to create a Translation of my files.^^ And for my Personal use i can live with english Parts in my game.. i use over 100 mods so far and the most are English - so i can live with it.^^ My game could be describe as multilanguaged. My voices are Japanese (plus the English ones like Alicia). Most subtitels are German - the modded ones in English.. ya... so i can live with it, and what i can do i rename on the fly ingame with Jaxonz Renamer.^^

I think this 'issue' has pretty much every german Skyrim-Player who like to mod his Game.^^ Long text- Short reason: I think its not so neccessary to add a german version of the mod.^^

geee.. nice idea with the conditions, i will remember it for the next update too.^^ Thanks.

it does? Wow... this mod changed quite alot then.

if you want all your mods in german, then download a german version. All LL mods that are safe to use have a german translation from one of 3 german translators here on LL.

The only other 2 languages i know in that mods are activly translated are italian and French.
Not to mention that you can always ask a translator if she/he translates a mod for you so your game is seemless.

it sucks donkey-diarrhea-ass, if a games language changes midgame... really, i've seen it happen. tongue.png

i can offer you german translations for all STEP mods and quite a few other which sums it up to ~300 translated mods. Yes, my game is fully translated as that's how i like it. ^^

Attached is a localized version of your mod (V1.0). it covers english and german and and all other languages, but those are untranslated dummies based on the english language unless you find a translator for those languages.

Localization is Beths standard and the recommended method but has the downside that such plugins can not be used in the CK because the CK does not support Beths own standard. So localization has always to be done on the release instance of a plugin.

HDT Symbiotic Armor ML.7Z

it does? Wow... this mod changed quite alot then.

if you want all your mods in german, then download a german version. All LL mods that are safe to use have a german translation from one of 3 german translators here on LL.

The only other 2 languages i know in that mods are activly translated are italian and French.

Not to mention that you can always ask a translator if she/he translates a mod for you so your game is seemless.

it sucks donkey-diarrhea-ass, if a games language changes midgame... really, i've seen it happen. tongue.png

i can offer you german translations for all STEP mods and quite a few other which sums it up to ~300 translated mods. Yes, my game is fully translated as that's how i like it. ^^

Attached is a localized version of your mod (V1.0). it covers english and german and and all other languages, but those are untranslated dummies based on the english language unless you find a translator for those languages.

Localization is Beths standard and the recommended method but has the downside that such plugins can not be used in the CK because the CK does not support Beths own standard. So localization has always to be done on the release instance of a plugin.

yes it do^^.. you can rename pretty much everything even npcs, spells, percs.. the only-thing what ive not found was spelldescriptions. and Npc-Subtitles.^^

Yeah. everyone focused other sings on a game^^ for me its okay, but i can understand, that is disturbing for some people ^^

i didn't know that are so many translations out there. i used translated mods in my last installationen from over one or two years ago. And the result was that i cant use the latest versions, or the translations Bugs caused. So i deside at the current install.. to use the original versions and my Game this time dont crash anymore ^^

thanks for the translation, can i upload it again, for a better overview?^^

Localizing plugins reduces crashes as well. it's minimal but still a possible crash fix.

Again: if you need a translation, just ask. Maybe it's a mod i didn't know of or one i have already translated.

Do with the localized plugin and the string files as you wish (it's your stuff anyway tongue.png) but i recommend to not upload them seperatly but bundle them with the main download.
There's no downside for anyone when they use plugins that follow Beths standard, hence why i don't understand why some still prefer unlocalized plugins when they want to use the mods original language which is english in most cases.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the armor, looks great. Is there going to be a normal version, craftable at the forge with weight and all the rest?

I must have not read the description fully, that bulge in the crotch area had me scratching my head... Anyway its not that visible, so it doesn't bother me.

Again, love the armor! :heart:

• 7 months later...

Dudemance... Mah homie. Doggity G.....

Those boots tho.

I want those in real life, holy balls. Standalone armors of the boots and gloves, please? o.o

That would be so sick, and conveniently 100% lore-friendly for my futa >.>. I would just do it myself, assuming they're already separate meshes, but I'm not entirely sure what I would need to do to the esp inside the CK in order to avoid creating a crashy abomination.

• 2 years later...

I know this mod is pretty old now, but I just found it! Wanted to say it looks great, I love the gauntlets and boots, especially!

Tiny note, though:

i used the CBBE-Body for that armor but should work with any Body-Mod (the seams lay all under the Armor.^^ and texture-issues should be overlayed by theese armor.)

This part is not true; it really does need to be CBBE.
Using any UNP textures still causes nipples to be in the wrong place:

Spoiler

broob.png.72576680dda5731a1290437bb1028ca6.png