Hi, nice mod !

Any chance you will add a one .esm variant of this mod ? I would like to have them all but my space is limited. I dont know how to merge mods vis TES5Edit by myself and i dont want to fuck things up so i would really appreciate if someone with knowledge could do this smile.png

yea i was thinking for the next release of making a merged ESP so there aren't so many in your load order.  I don't know how to do that yet but I plan on figuring it out before the next release.

Hi, nice mod !

Any chance you will add a one .esm variant of this mod ? I would like to have them all but my space is limited. I dont know how to merge mods vis TES5Edit by myself and i dont want to fuck things up so i would really appreciate if someone with knowledge could do this smile.png

yea i was thinking for the next release of making a merged ESP so there aren't so many in your load order.  I don't know how to do that yet but I plan on figuring it out before the next release.

Great, thanks ! Ill keep track on your work.

Hi, nice mod !

Use TESVEDIT and this script: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Hi, nice mod !

Use TESVEDIT and this script: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

thanks, i'll use that :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are interested in submissions, I have some screenshots I'm happy to share.  Can caption at least a few of them too, if that is of interest?

Hi. Link please =)

They are on my hard drive atm (giggity), will c about popping them up somewhere tonight.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've decided to change the way this mod works going forward, below is the WIP information for it along with how to use it in its current state

MOD: LoadScreen Customizer/Maker

Purpose:
To have a loadscreen mod that allows each user to choose which screenshots/images they want to use in their game.  I want to gather as many good skyrim screenshots and images as I can so I can turn them into thousands of available images for use with loadscreens.

How it works:
-Download the main LoadScreenCustomizer Mod (LoadScreenCustomizerWIPv01.7z) and extract it into your game data folder.
-Next download 'reference textures' which will contain many LoadingScreen Textures.  As I get more images/screenshots I will be making more of these 'reference textures' so you can have more screenshot options.
-Then copy the 'reference textures' you want to use as load screens into the folder 'Tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\CopyLoadscreensHere\'
-Next you run the 'Tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\Randomizer.bat' program; this will copy and randomize every file in 'Tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\CopyLoadscreensHere\' and place it into 'Textures\LoadScreenRandomizer\' so that the game can use it.
-just activate 'GlevLoadScreens.esp' and you are done

To do list before official release:
-Gather as many skyrim screenshots as I can.  Please if you want to have your screenshots made into loadscreens please give me a link to where they are located.
-Better documentation on how to use the mod.
-Document how to make your own loadscreen file

-Organizer the 'Reference Textures' in a more meaningful way

You can help!
-If you have screenshots/images you want to be included in this please either PM me a link to them or reply in this forum thread.

LoadScreenCustomizer: removed link due to release

UPDATED 10-17-2016: ReferenceTextures(currently contains around 4,330 loadingscreens of both Hentai images and SkyrimScreenshots) : removed link because official release is out

• 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded your LoadScreenCustomizerWIPv01.7z and when I try to run the bat file, it gives me the following error:

7735bc89cdf54670ba129412ee1b7e13.png

I believe it is saying that there is a ) missing in line 121 however I have no idea where to put that ).

I have tried a couple things but cann't find the right spot.

I have downloaded your LoadScreenCustomizerWIPv01.7z and when I try to run the bat file, it gives me the following error:

7735bc89cdf54670ba129412ee1b7e13.png

I believe it is saying that there is a ) missing in line 121 however I have no idea where to put that ).

I have tried a couple things but cann't find the right spot.

Ok, I see you are using Windows 7 from the screenshot. The batch file calls a powershell script and I've only tested the script on windows 10 machine so i think the issue would probably come from not having Powershell V5 (which is included in windows 10).  Download and install Powershell v5 from the link below and see if that helps.  You will probably have to reboot after the install

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395

Also I made an edit to the Randomizer.ps1 file which is the file in question its having issues with, see if this one works for you. You'll need to manually overwrite the one you curretnly have

Randomizer.7z

With the new ps1 file, the batch file works great. (I have not downloaded Powershell v5)

Is the maximum amount of pictures you can have 1000?

Glad that it worked for you!  yes that is currently what I have the mod at.  I could add more in the future if the demand for it is there.

smaller than 100MB is much batter, pls

Ok, I'll look into splitting this up for the release if I have to.

Can I ask what the technical reason why you need it split up?  I'd like to not have to create multiple download links if I can.