Hello,

I have an issue concerning the animations in my mods. None of them are working thus far except the FNIS spells (I got to see my character do a silly dance). I am new with FNIS but have been able to sufficiently follow the setup so far...dialogue works fine, but my Defeat, HentaiCreatures, and Dangerous Nights mods do not have any animation actually happen.

Apologies if my post is lacking any information, I just typed out all of this to have the system tell me I can't post "links" and having to retype my issue...

After updating FNIS behavior and checking consistencies:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   2/6/2016 4:56:11 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
mt_behavior usage: 20.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.2 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

2606 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
 1018 animations for 3 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimFile Bear_Doggystyle_A2_S1.hkx for bear, mods SexLabCreature and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Bear_Doggystyle_A2_S2.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Bear_Doggystyle_A2_S3.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Bear_Doggystyle_A2_S4.hkx for bear, mods SexLabCreature and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_bearDoggystyle_Bear1_S1.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and Bestialityrap
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_bearDoggystyle_Bear1_S2.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and Bestialityrap
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_bearDoggystyle_Bear1_S3.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and Bestialityrap
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_bearDoggystyle_Bear1_S4.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and Bestialityrap
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_on_Back_A2_S1.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and MNC
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_on_Back_A2_S2.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and MNC
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_on_Back_A2_S3.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and MNC
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_on_Back_A2_S4.hkx for bear, mods MNC and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_on_Back_A2_S5.hkx for bear, mods Skyrim and MNC
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_Standing_A2_S1.hkx for bear, mods MNC and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_Standing_A2_S2.hkx for bear, mods MNC and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_Standing_A2_S3.hkx for bear, mods MNC and Skyrim
Duplicate AnimFile Smokey_Standing_A2_S4.hkx for bear, mods MNC and Skyrim
 17 possible consistence issues

Mods I am using:

Fores New Idles -Behavior V6_2, Behavior V6_2 Add-on 1, Creature Pack 6_1, and Spells V5_0_1

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Immersive Armors v8

Immersive Armors for CBBE

CBBEv3 Vanilla Clothing Replacer

INIGO

Nouserhere's Ears

The Eyes of Beauty

Real Undies Dress or Undress

CBBE

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE

Feminine Khajit Textures for CBBE

SG Female Eyebrows

Succubus Race

Sneak Tools

Beastialityv0.31

DangerousNight2.2

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

More Nasty Critters

SexLab Defeat v5.2.2

SexLabAroused_V27a

SexLabFramework_v161lb_FULL

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

SOS 3.00.004

ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607

RaceMenu

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Enhanced Blood Textures

Can someone help me figure out why the animations won't start up? My character just stands after the dialogue in Defeat (after being knocked down), Dangerous Nights (says someone's there, but no scene commences), and HentaiCreatures (they just stand when told to train). I have seen posts about "enabling creature animations in the SexLab MCM section" however, my SexLab tab only shows what SexLab files are installed (it says OK at the end of each of them in the MCM). And that would not explain the lack of bandits/player sexual interaction from Defeat to them.

Thanks in advance,

-2332fun

Alright so I've done as informed, I no longer have Gender Specific Animations ticked, BeastialityRape is uninstalled, and I have rerun FNIS. At a glance, everything looks great, there are no inconsistencies when running the check. However, in game I have tried Defeat (bandits), again they just stand around me with dialogue. The one who "initiates" the sex just wanders off after the dialogue. I have tried DangerousNights, and it spawns in Thieves but they just sit in chairs or dance around the fire listening to the bard play (tried it in the Whiterun inn). And I have let myself get beat up by a wolf, which put me into a weird sitting position on the ground, the wolf had a boner, but like the bandit, it just wandered off.

Any other ideas? I'm all ears ^^;

Thank you very much! Some of the animations aren't lining up well, but I'm still pretty happy that they're at least working! I didn't even have to clean systems, for some reason, the SexLab(s) weren't "installed" on startup, so in MCM i clicked on install and wham bam it was all there!

Archived