More Realistic Deaths [w.i.p]

"You'll be so much easier to rob when you're dead!"
The bandit exclaims as he lands the finishing blow on the unfortunate Dragonborn.

...And then he walks away from your dead body...

A pack of starving wolves tear you apart limb from limb in desperation to feed their pack.

...And then they just... leave...

Honestly some of this didn't make much sense to me.
A lot of the monsters in Skyrim attack people simply because they are carnivores.
Bandits pray on people because they really want some money.
When someone dies wearing full Daedric armor you'd kind of expect someone to loot that, wouldn't you?

Introducing More Realistic Deaths.

It's a bunch of scripts that handles the player dying in certain situations.

So if wolves are around when you die, it's lunch time!

If bandits spot you wearing some expensive jewelry or crazy armor, its theirs now!

Additionally it includes a hand-modified XPMSE skeleton that has looser, more flexible joints.

No more rigor-mortis!

I'm still cleaning up the code, but it'll be coming soon if there's interest in this.

Let me know what you guys think. If there's some ideas shoot them my way.

Newbmaster3963.

Cool mod! I really like this idea. If you ask me, bandits are likely to take some advantages of PC. I mean not just stealing precious.. you know, necrophillia i guess? It is kinda stupid they always wanted to kill an adorable sexy woman or man and did nothing but just passed by.

BanditA: Yay~ I killed another pedestrian, let's see what she/he is carrying and take off her damn clothes.

BanidtB: Holy.. hey, look at this gorgeous. I gotta do this right now before my underwear blows up.

BanditA: What? you kidding? join me then.

something like this?

Cool mod! I really like this idea. If you ask me, bandits are likely to take some advantages of PC. I mean not just stealing precious.. you know, necrophillia i guess? It is kinda stupid they always wanted to kill an adorable sexy woman or man and did nothing but just passed by.

BanditA: Yay~ I killed another pedestrian, let's see what she/he is carrying and take off her damn clothes.

BanidtB: Holy.. hey, look at this gorgeous. I gotta do this right now before my underwear blows up.

something like this?

You read my mind lol

something like this?

Sir, you can say that again.

Thanks for the quick response guys.

Seems like bandit necrophilia is in demand, so I'll load up Sexlab and take a look around. No promises yet, but I will try.

I can definitely do the bloody skeleton thing as an option. Technically it shouldnt be hard, the difficulty will be making it look good.

I don't really use or know Sexlab, does anyone know off the top of their heads if Defeat or the base Framework has built in npc->player necrophilia? I only saw things for player->npc but I only took a very cursory look.

In other news, bandits are now properly working (after learning some stupid things about Papyrus). I'll post a video after I get back from work and finish it off.

Cheers,

Newbmaster3963.

Thanks for the quick response guys.

Seems like bandit necrophilia is in demand, so I'll load up Sexlab and take a look around. No promises yet, but I will try.

I can definitely do the bloody skeleton thing as an option. Technically it shouldnt be hard, the difficulty will be making it look good.

I don't really use or know Sexlab, does anyone know off the top of their heads if Defeat or the base Framework has built in npc->player necrophilia? I only saw things for player->npc but I only took a very cursory look.

In other news, bandits are now properly working (after learning some stupid things about Papyrus). I'll post a video after I get back from work and finish it off.

Cheers,

Newbmaster3963.

You have my thanks. Honestly, I almost gave up searching for such like this. You will be a ray of hope for many! That I believe.

Hey sorry for the late update. Turns out, Skyrim saves old threads so if you decide to change up some loops or async tasks they actually just kind of stay and bloat up the saves. Worst still, they will continue as soon as you load up the game. I had to go into the save file and purge the threads using the Save Game Scalpal to get my code working again in my save game. Why Bethesda thought saving those old threads and then continue them without reference was a good idea, I'll never know. At least I know now, so progress will be a bit faster now... I hope.

I'm diverting most of my attention into integrating with Sexlab and seeing if I can get this bandit necrophilia working. I highly recommend installing FunnyBizness animations, cause I'm immediately skipping to the second stages on most of the animation sets to make it look good. Does it work? ...Kind of. Barely. There are so many issues right now with it, but I plan on getting it release-ready. I don't think adding compatibility for Death Alternatives will be a good idea with Sexlab integration already being considered. Player Death isn't something a lot of mods try to do, to make it compatible with more mods will bloat up the mod. I will keep you guys updated.

I've added dying to Vampires off on the side, so they will kind of bite your corpse and remark how tasty blood is. I have ideas on how to integrate bloody skeletons, but that'll be after I figure out this whole bandit->pc necrophilia thing.

What scream mod do you use?

I ripped off the Diablo 3 Wizard's voice and replaced my FemaleEventoned with it. In the future I may look into making a PC-only voice so there's no conflicts but that'll take a while. I packed it up here, just be sure you back up your old voice files.

femaleeventoned.zip

Interesting idea!

I don't really have anything to contribute that hasn't been said already, but here's some mods that could go along well with this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/242/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69791/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17214/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30947/?

Indeed, these work very well with my mod. Highly recommended :D

So here's what Bandit Strip + the Necro thing looks like so far.

Obviously there's work to be done, but at least the proof of concept works.

You're definitely going to need FunnyBizness' necro anims. Else this is going to look odd.

Funny thing about dying, it gets really complicated after your character dies.

I have a bug where if you were killed with Flames or Firebolt, the fire will keep coming off the body.

So when the bandit decides to have his way with your character, she'll be flaming the entire time...

Things just break when the PC dies =___________________________=

Anyways, probably will have something to show on the weekends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, so far it doesn't seem as though I have an easy way to change up voices on Sexlab programmatically.

What this means is that you're going to need to set your character's voice to something like Mature, and actually remove all of the voice clips from the corresponding Sexlab Voices folder so that your character stays silent.

Additionally, you'll need Free Death Cam (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69791), otherwise you'll find your camera locked.

That's okay for everyone right? Two dependent mods? Let me know if you know a better way or if two dependencies is too much.

Cheers,

Newbmaster3963.

What method are you using to build the thread? sslThreadModel.psc's addActor() has a forceSilent parameter, that might be what you're looking for.

I just saw that xD, thanks for the tip!

Do you know if there is a call-back parameter or something I can pass somewhere that will run once the sex scene is finished?

EDIT:

Oh good lord I missed so much of the ssl scripts. So much to do with it. God I feel stupid lol. Thank you so much!

Brilliant work! I can't tell you how long I've waited for a good necro rape scene for my character.

I don't suppose, maybe, possibly, at some point down the line in the far off distant future, you could work in some cannibalism as well? I know there's that animation of roasting a body on a spit, maybe you could implement that?

Hehe nice progress there 

Funny thing about dying, it gets really complicated after your character dies.

I have a bug where if you were killed with Flames or Firebolt, the fire will keep coming off the body.

So when the bandit decides to have his way with your character, she'll be flaming the entire time...

Things just break when the PC dies =___________________________=

Use this to stop those annoying persistence magic effects. This is from the Dragon can absorb your soul mod that i linked to in the first post.

Int eElement = EffectShaderArray.Length    ;stopping all other vfx so they don't interfere with my effects
        While eElement
        eElement -= 1
        EffectShaderArray[eElement].Stop(PlayerRef)

endwhile

Credit to the creator of that mod, powerofthree

Hello,

The code is far from optimal (oh god please don't look at the code I'm ashamed of it) but it 'works'.

At least when I tested it, but I wasn't really thorough however.

Here's the alpha release. Let me know when something breaks, or if you guys have more ideas.

------------------------------------------------

v.Alpha Release

More Realistic Deaths.7z

Optional Downloads:

Modified Ragdolls - Modified XPMSE ragdolls that are less rigid and more flexible. 

Modified Ragdolls.zip

Modified Female Eventoned - Changes the voice of the player/some NPCs. Extract to femaleeventoned folder.

Modified Female Eventoned.zip

Requirements:

Recommended:

• Sexlab Framework (Also recommended: turn on Ragdoll Ending)
    The code should be able to tell if you have it or not, and turn off the corresponding features.
  • Free Death Camera ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69791/? )
  • Anything to extend auto-reload after death

Patch Notes:

Currently Working:

• Carnivores around your dead body will proceed to eat them if they are out of combat.
  • Bandits will strip your body of valuables (Anything more than 1k value) if they are out of combat.
    If they are male and you have Sexlab installed, then there's a chance they will also have fun with your body.
    They will strip according to your Sexlab config.

In Progress:

• Forsworn engaging in cannibalism.
  • Vampires feeding on dead bodies.
  • Optional gore. Player's body will degrade into a bloody mess as animals or forsworn interact with it.
  • MCM GUI for mod configuration.

Known Issues:

• If animals start eating at your corpse and an NPC begins to attack them, they will ignore the NPC and continue chowing on your body.
  • Code is a freakin' mess. Sorry. I'm learning how to code with Skyrim as I go so it's a mess.
  • The code initializing necrophilia is looking for animations with 'Necro' as a keyword. You will want FunnyBizness' animations and install them.
    I have no idea what will happen if you don't have any Necro animations.
  • The player kind of glitches out when necrophilia starts. Still looking into how to fix it.

Questions:

• Quivers. Why is it so hard to unequip quivers?!
  • I haven't used Sexlab much until I started developing this so forgive me if I sound ignorant.
    I override the expressions using MFG (close the eyes and what not), but I'm pretttyyy sure that if you have Use Expressions toggled on it'll be overridden. Let me know if that's true.

As a side note, I found it hilarious when someone went on the unlisted WIP video and commented "you sick puppy".