[DOA5LR] HLOD mods mostly for Honoka - UPDATE (10/21/17): SWANOKA

Sucubellonoka-Shine

This mod is marvellous . we could play this mod with shine en effects reflexion with Autolink  like in your picture ?

Thanks!
yes, all the effects that you see here will be available, although I've changed the colors of these costumes a little.

UPDATE:

While waiting for the final name of the upcoming "put-a-name-here-noka" mod becasue I like to delay things, I'm sharing a nude mod variation derived form this pack. So here's "Vampirenoka" and "Whitewalkernoka" (a.k.a. winteriscuming-noka, old version here)

Whitewalkernoka:
whitewalkernoka.jpg

Vampirenoka:
vampirenoka.jpg

Features:

• Autolink compatible.
  • HLOD body base.
  • Custom body/face retexture, and mtrcol settings.
  • Vampire fangs (Vampirenoka), and custom long pointy nails (both).
  • Hair file included.
  • Creepy fap.

Only HLOD variation included, but I could add more sizes later if there's some interest on these nudies.

DOWNLOAD:

She look very nice, another great mod Saafie!

More fap incuming and more DLC yay! :D

Thanks lolita :D

More dlc of course!, actually I'll make a dlc for each one of the variations, and even a dlc for face and hair separatelly ;). Did I mention that I'll also make a dlc with only the vampire fangs? :o

Hmmm all of these pale skinned Honoka look like white walkers to me **readies Valyrian condom**

lol you should also have to put some garlic on that condom, just in case :D

According to the "Nokalogiae Vampiricum" by Dae'Wakka, "garlics" do not work on vampires.

According to the "Nokalogiae Vampiricum" by Dae'Wakka, "garlics" do not work on vampires.

Yeah, but you never know what kind of diseases can have a kinky vampire... so that's why the garlic: a natural antiseptic and bactericide (and that's why I said "just in case" :D)

UPDATE:

Since the poll gave enough info for choosing a name for this mod, it's time to share this two creepy ladies: Succu-noka (15 votes) and Suckyounoka (6 votes). (NOTE: Succunoka was the 2nd option, but it wasn't used for obvious reasons)

Succu-noka:
Succu-noka.jpg

Suckyounoka:
Suckyounoka.jpg

Features:

• Autolink compatible, ready to use with Honoka.
  • 7 variations available (3 for Succu-noka, 4 for Suckyounoka)
  • HLOD body base (Whitewalkernoka, Vampirenoka).
  • Repaired some tecmo's crappy weight paint on the wrist "bat accesories" (see the orignal Halloween costume to see the issues).
  • Some weight issues on her second pair of wings (when these are in movement).
  • A lot of clipping on the transparent (Succu-noka) variations.

DOWNLOAD:

A few screnshots:

Awesome job on this Suckmydicknoka!

Very nice work, all the details are yummy :frenchbush:

I'll not change my mind about my favorite one, the full clothed variant is from far the best one to my eyes and nice to see you changed the colors on shoes it fit perfectly now, as how waiting for your release worth it!

This Honoka is a REAL halloweenoka now, thx.

[EDIT] Not to mention the infinite screenshots you've made (lol) there are a lot of nice screenshots and good timing :blush:

Awesome job on this Suckmydicknoka!

Very nice work, all the details are yummy :frenchbush:

I'll not change my mind about my favorite one, the full clothed variant is from far the best one to my eyes and nice to see you changed the colors on shoes it fit perfectly now, as how waiting for your release worth it!

This Honoka is a REAL halloweenoka now, thx.

[EDIT] Not to mention the infinite screenshots you've made (lol) there are a lot of nice screenshots and good timing :blush:

Thanks for your support as always, I really appreciate it Lola :)

Yeah, the original color wasn't so appropiate for that vampire suit, so I'm glad that you liked this new one ;)

And about the infinite screenies... damn, I just can't stop doing them D: (most sure that some people will complain for the ammount of screnies, to vary lol).

UPDATE:

Since the poll gave enough info for choosing a name for this mod, it's time to share this two creepy ladies: Sucu-noka (15 votes) and Suckyounoka (6 votes). (NOTE: Succunoka was the 2nd option, but it wasn't used for obvious reasons)

Succu-noka:
Succu-noka.jpg

Suckyounoka:
Suckyounoka.jpg

Features:

• Autolink compatible, ready to use with Honoka.
  • 7 variations available (3 for Succu-noka, 4 for Suckyounoka)
  • HLOD body base (Whitewalkernoka, Vampirenoka).
  • Repaired some tecmo's crappy weight paint on the wrist "bat accesories" (see the orignal Halloween costume to see the issues).
  • Some weight issues on her second pair of wings (when these are in movement).
  • A lot of clipping on the transparent (Succu-noka) variations.

DOWNLOAD:

A few screnshots:

thank you very much brother  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

perfect mods  :D  :D  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...