I've uploaded a new version. Most of the changes are in Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences, since I am now working on integrations with other mods. Basic attribute changes should work now (DD devices cause different amount of pride lowered)

Also, there are special cases for gags and collars - they do extra changes to attributes. Also, I've added multiple buffs/debuffs (well, debuffs mostly) to DD items, with effects that make sense to me. I am interested to hear feedback and opinions about the effects, what they do, balance, etc. How stuff works currently is obviously not final and will be subject to tweaking.

Moreover, I am going to tie some integrations into more stuff from other mods. For now it is implemented in one of the effects -> anal plug debuff is less harmful for higher Sexlab anal skill levels, so for a PC very proficient anally, this debuff will be minimal.

And in general, I am interested in any kind of feedback ,bug reports and ideas. (regretfully, I do not have alot of time to test this, beyond what seems to work on my machine - thats another reason I publish it)

Regarding upgrades from previous versions -> in-place upgrade should work, if it doesn't please let me know.

I would suggest integrating INeed instead of RND as RND is pretty outdated now, hasn't been updated since 2014.  If you like RND (I did as well, just had to switch because a lot of mods now require INeed instead of RND) I would recommend having the INeed option as well.

And in general, I am interested in any kind of feedback ,bug reports and ideas.

Hello,

I've just found this and I love the idea! Your mod is going to be installed right away. From reading the detailed mod description though I can already tell you that it all makes a lot of sense to me. This should be fun!

I would suggest integrating INeed instead of RND as RND is pretty outdated now, hasn't been updated since 2014.  If you like RND (I did as well, just had to switch because a lot of mods now require INeed instead of RND) I would recommend having the INeed option as well.

I don't want to start any "one mod against another" comparisons here, so please let me just add that RND by itself is not outdated. Another user, Mofakin, has taken over and published a second version that works really well. It's got quite a lot of changes and additions compared to Perseid9's original RND. You can find it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68982/?

you do know that your mod remove tags off RS kids

RS kids? Can you tell more about this - I don't follow. Those tags are from specific mod?

And in general, I doubt my mod does this, as I haven't touched or changed anything in vanilla game or other mods.

Hello,

I've just found this and I love the idea! Your mod is going to be installed right away. From reading the detailed mod description though I can already tell you that it all makes a lot of sense to me. This should be fun!

I don't want to start any "one mod against another" comparisons here, so please let me just add that RND by itself is not outdated. Another user, Mofakin, has taken over and published a second version that works really well. It's got quite a lot of changes and additions compared to Perseid9's original RND. You can find it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68982/?

Ahh, now that's a problem...  I wasn't aware it got a remake.  Now I'm going to have to go through my survival mods and figure out which ones I want to keep and which won't be compatible with RND!  I gotta admit, I personally did like RND better than INeed, it just wasn't integrated with some of the mods I wanted to use.

I have so much plans, and not too much time to actually do them :lol:  I have not reached the stage where I implement the planned integration with RND and Frostfall, so haven't looked into this properly. When I will start looking into needs and survival mod integration, I think I will take a look at iNeeds mod - it seems fairly popular and I ideally, I would like to provide people with choice to use either of them. Though, I'd prefer to be able to do soft integration and not add it as dependency.

Personally I use the older RND. I am aware of the new version, but since couple of more mods are integrating with the older version, I haven't upgraded it so far.

Hello,

Thanks :)  This mod has been brewing in my head for some time, and now finally I am letting it out.

And about the "one mod against another" comparisons - I really prefer for people to have a choice, so if I have enough time I plan to implement support for both - iNeeds seems to be reasonably popular, so I think people should not have to choose between using a mod they prefer and Devious Attributes.

Personally I use RND, so I plan to implement support for RND first when I will get to it, and then I will look into how iNeeds can be integrated as well.

Possible to tie this in with Defeat, Sumbit and the sex attacks in Cursed Loot. Something like the lower the will the more chance the character will surrender in a fight?

Haven't looked into that, but I doubt that there is an option for Devious Attributes to affect the core functionality of those mods externally. So, while theoretically it is definitely possible, such integration would happen if one of the following conditions would be true

1. Creators of those mods would supply a way to affect the chances for those events externally
  2. Creators of those mods would integrate with Devious Attributes and use its attributes

Checking how integration is possible with those mods is in my todo list (more so since I use Cursed Loot and Submit :lol: ), but it will probably take some time until I get to the point of looking into this

Use a consistent version system, telling your users when they can expect breaking changes, and when they can expect the API to work like described in the documentation. This means: Semantic Versioning

Been working in IT for over 25 years and it is true that a lot of modders don't understand versioning

Anyhow love to see this linked to Beeing Female and Maria Eden Prostitution

Use a consistent version system, telling your users when they can expect breaking changes, and when they can expect the API to work like described in the documentation. This means: Semantic Versioning

Been working in IT for over 25 years and it is true that a lot of modders don't understand versioning

I can add to that - I've seen lots of software developers that didn't understand versioning as well, or didn't consider it important. :lol:

Looking into how Being Female can be integrated is in my todo list :)  Though, still have couple of mods to do before I will get to integrating with it

Maria Eden Prostitution - haven't tried the mod itself so far, seeing that while having very interesting features, it is not very compatible with DDi, SD+ and Cursed Loot (which I use and like)

I think I will create a stand-alone patch that will hook into ME Prostitution events, and affect Devious Attributes stats. (this will likely happen when I will finish doing the current integrations)

I can add to that - I've seen lots of software developers that didn't understand versioning as well, or didn't consider it important. :lol:

Looking into how Being Female can be integrated is in my todo list :) Though, still have couple of mods to do before I will get to integrating with it

Maria Eden Prostitution - haven't tried the mod itself so far, seeing that while having very interesting features, it is not very compatible with DDi, SD+ and Cursed Loot (which I use and like)

I think I will create a stand-alone patch that will hook into ME Prostitution events, and affect Devious Attributes stats. (this will likely happen when I will finish doing the current integrations)

Good thing I am not a software developer :D

(proper quoting not working - using my mobile phone)

this is pretty good like the immersion added to various devious things.

heads up tho the collar effect seems to not clear properly unless removed by the player themself same with armbinder i believe as i had to after a week long enslavement with sd+ give myself the key and equip it then unlock it and take it off to clear the debuff :/ as the master's key didnt clear the debuffs for some reason.

the main attributes seem to work just fine tho :D

this is pretty good like the immersion added to various devious things.

heads up tho the collar effect seems to not clear properly unless removed by the player themself same with armbinder i believe as i had to after a week long enslavement with sd+ give myself the key and equip it then unlock it and take it off to clear the debuff :/ as the master's key didnt clear the debuffs for some reason.

the main attributes seem to work just fine tho :D

Thanks, this is definitely a bug.  I've noticed this happen also on some Cursed Loot events that add/remove items.

This will be fixed in the next version. (for the next version I will be changing the way of how I detect items equip/removal, so with that change, hopefully it will be more robust)

Regarding the new version.

This is mostly maintenance release, stabilizing existing stuff before doing more changes and features.

Notable changes

• Rewritten how devious device equip/unequip events are handled - should make device effects more robust and fix issues with effects not being removed when the devices are removed (on my machine I've noticed it mostly with Cursed Loot events), added config to turn on/off usage of the effects (I know they are a bit harsh, so...)
  • Experimenting with attribute debuff being dependent on nearby NPCs : wearing collar now will also reduce pride periodically - but only if there are nearby non-nostile NPCs and  nymphomaniac attribute level is < 66
  • Less chatter with debug messages -> moved the notifications to log
  • Fixed slave/rubber gloves effect - it didn't restore skill values properly on dispel. If after update you see that "One Handed", "Two Handed" and "Archery" skills are lower than they should and your toon had those gloves on before, it is fixable in console. (with "player.modav")
  • Support for Cursed Loot items - should recognize all of Cursed Loot custom devices for applying effects. (If not, I'd like to hear which one were not recognized, I am doing it through keywords, maybe I missed some keywords)

As before, I'd love to hear any feedback or bug reports :D

hi M.skynet !  :)

some 8 or 9 days ago i started a new game and, as anticipated, i finally installed your mod too...  now, after playing for a few days i can tell that, as expected, i love it !  at the moment i'm playing a slave good for nothing except getting raped and obeying her master and the results are evident for the several red debuffs i get because of my low willpower, selfestime and pride :D the mod seems to work fine and i'm looking forward seeing more developments of it :P

now...  a couple of suggestions if is not a problem and when you have time...

- could uou add some tooltips to the MCM variables ?  i'm not sure i understood correctly how they work, especialy those of the debug tab...

- don't you think would be better keeping the changelog of Devious Attributes separated from the one of Devious consequences ?  whould make it clearer and easier to read them...  especially if you plan adding Immersive consequences and maybe other mods connections...  ;)

thanks a lot !!!  :D

Hey there, I have a couple questions:

1. What differentiates obedience from submissiveness?

2. How does obedience increase?

3. Does soul state change as things happen or will it have to be changed in the debug menu?

4. Regarding fetishes, in order for an individual fetish value to increase, my character has to perform a specific decision type while my character is above a certain arousal level?

5. Do humiliation lover or exhibitionist do anything currently?

6. Is SD+ currently the only way to increase fetish levels?

I'm really enjoying this overall, though some of this stuff has me confused, thanks.

I love this mod, I just wish other mods would start integrating with it!  I love that the game finally keeps track of what (sexually) happens to my character, and am looking forward to when other mods can start to "reward" her appropriately.  Keep up the good work!

hi M.skynet !  :)

some 8 or 9 days ago i started a new game and, as anticipated, i finally installed your mod too...  now, after playing for a few days i can tell that, as expected, i love it !  at the moment i'm playing a slave good for nothing except getting raped and obeying her master and the results are evident for the several red debuffs i get because of my low willpower, selfestime and pride :D the mod seems to work fine and i'm looking forward seeing more developments of it :P

now...  a couple of suggestions if is not a problem and when you have time...

- could uou add some tooltips to the MCM variables ?  i'm not sure i understood correctly how they work, especialy those of the debug tab...

- don't you think would be better keeping the changelog of Devious Attributes separated from the one of Devious consequences ?  whould make it clearer and easier to read them...  especially if you plan adding Immersive consequences and maybe other mods connections...  ;)

thanks a lot !!!  :D

* Tooltips in MCM -> I am planning some big changes for the next version - looking into adding attribute tracking of NPCs as well as less heavy tracking of PC attributes

* Tooltips in MCM -> Until I've added tooltips, what settings you are not sure that you understand?

* I am considering separating those Devious Attributes and Devious Consequences into separate posts so tracking will be easier of new features and stuff