Lewd mods and XCOM 2

5 hours ago, Kurwinator said:

I have changed the work plan. What you can see in the next update:

Hide contents

1) Complete latex pack. 3 variations of torsos (each includes corset), 3 variatons of legs (each includes high heel, corset and curvy options), 6 variations of hands, physical skirt wit 3 variations of tint.

2) Brand new curvy bodypack (torsos from A to E, legs).

3) 2 variations of high heel platformed sandals.

4) 3 variations of physical piercings (slave nose ring, nipples big rings and rings'n'studs)

5) Complete sheer and fishnet accessoires pack. 3 variation of top for each torsos, 3 variation of stockings for each legs, gloves.  

6) Nipples bandaids for each torsos (still can have piercings) and vag bandaids. For minimal sense of decency. :3

7) Fixes of body coupling issues.

Planned date of update: 1st May (Peace Labor May. You got it. :3)

Just a quick thank you for all your work :)

Seeing all of this, i'm almost tempted to try modding xcom 2 ? . Problem, i have minimal knowledge of modding/software development tools, a shitty computer, and not enough time.. Oh well, maybe this summer if i have proper vacation i'll try it.

Anyway, good luck :)

@Kurwinator

Great work thanks!

Could you possibly tell me if it's possible to add cloak sockets to the Torso's in the LL Pack?

The Ebon Tech mod makes it sound quite simple:

If you have modding tools you can add this socket onto torsos from other mods (simply open up the torso you want, click the socket tool, add a Socket onto the Ribcage and name it Cloak) and they'll work with the cape, too. :)

I'm just asking if this is POSSIBLE with your LL packs torsos, not for you to actually do it (though it would be nice :P).

Reason being the modding tool SDk is 94gb! That's a lot to download and learn, just to find out I can't do it. Thanks.

@dwjlien

It's possible. Not so easy like seems but possible.

Also you can use complete in-game sockets. But this sockets have non obvious orientation in space and have position in space 'as is' which means that your models must be pre-oriented by XYZ and parent bone (ribcage for exaple) with dependent model must be placed in 0 by XYZ. 

First of all, thank you for your mod.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:44 PM, Kurwinator said:

At second: here is no way to make a height mod.

About this, there is a mod in the steam workshop that allows you to change a soldier's size, though not sure if that is what you meant by a height mod. If you are not aware of said mod, do take a look, hopefully it will help you in your efforts. Steam Workshop::WotC Customize Soldier Size

@JMich_GR Script mods never work correctly :3. This mod ignores sockets. And yes, crashes.

Also I have a two news. The good one: all bodyparts are repaired and now connecting without seams.

The bad one: I do not have time to release an update on the scheduled date. A lot of work. Sorry guys.

Other news. All new models are at the debug stage. Most of textures from previous update are fixed. For experiment few legs will be fixed for tattoo option (with separation by left/right sides). 

Also №2: I finished the interface simplification concept (to save slots and avoid the need to use many of the same items). Maybe someday I can make it works.

Also №3: I have to leave for a few days in a godforsaken hole. No heating, no gasification, no civilization, no internet. I don’t know how long I’ll be there.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any overly thick body mods/outfit mods in the works for Xcom 2. Can't tell if people don't wanna work on it or it's too difficult, whatever it is, I'm astounded by how little there are. Not saying that there should be people working on this immediately, I'm genuinely curious is all.

I think it comes down to narrow end of the skill funnel. The better the graphics, the more skill it takes. The more skill required, the number of people capable of doing it decreases substantially. Combine that with those who have that level of skill are more likely to be making their own game. Further narrow it down among those left who want to make lewd mods. Yet further narrow that down considering on interest in the game, something like Tomb Raider is going to garner more attention than XCOM. And finally, narrow that down with how long it's been since release. 

All in all, at the current time I think that all reduces to one, at least that I've seen in the thread here. 

@Kurwinator There's a pretty serious issue with the LL pack where if you mouse over any of the new heads, the game crashes.

Also, could you add dummy "None" items to categories like Torso Gear and Thighs? Otherwise you can't get rid of them, you have to select something.

Thanks for the work!

Hello there,

I'm playing the vanilla game with an all-female amazon squad (you all know why) and I was wondering if there are more mods that add bikini armour than Wrexx's. Not that I don't like them (they're awesome), just... variety is the spice of life, right? So I'd like to add more variety, but these seem to be the only ones I can find without WOTC (which I do not have).

I'd appreciate any links or hints about where to find something like that.

2 Kurwinator

Thank you very much for your work. I am very pleased with your return, I say this sincerely.
PS. And for some reason it seems to me that you and I are compatriots: only the inhabitants of one huge northern country have such a peculiar humor for such an amazingly nickname. And only a compatriot, probably, is able to fully appreciate such a self-ironic buffoonery. I take off my hat, buddy!:mrgreen:

@styx101 It is not excluded. The World is as big as it is small. :3

News section:

1) After being outdoors in the wilderness, I had some ideas for roadmap.

2) Roadmap still same but I will rework several models after debug. It means that lot of torsos, arms and legs will be merged into a one model and will occupy only one slot.

Why?

At first: that solution should vacate more slots for cosmetic parts.

At second: communication with other developers did not give any results (for now) and I only have to make do with simple tools. No scripts, no script feachures.

3) Since I was pulled out of vacation ahead of schedule, I have less time to development. At the moment, I can't say nothing about the timing of the update. 

4) Some screens of WIP.

Poster_007.png

Poster_009.png

Poster_008.png

Poster_010.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_012.png

On 7/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, Ethorin said:

...would anyone happen to know which of the mods from the Mod Index bit would cause the ruler armors to only have fully nude appearance modes? and/or how to fix that?

Happened to me aswell. I don't know wich mod is causing it. Long shot that I get a response, but do you happen to solve this at any point?

On 5/5/2021 at 4:32 AM, Kurwinator said:

Hi guys. I'm back!

"Do you use the Highlander and Unrestricted customization mods? If you don't - take both of them. I think it helps."

I picked up the Unrestricted Customization mod, and for a while it worked wonders... Until I noticed that some of my other cosmetic mods -- particularly those around power armour variants -- were rendered unavailable. I had to stop using it.

I sincerely hope the additions you make to Wrex's LL mod don't require us to get Unrestricted Customization.

@GothSkunk

Unfortunately it still require UC. If some items aren't shows up in menu you can try to set up UC. Options on screenshot below. Or suddenly some items will be marked like "hide". 

- How to unhide hidden/removed parts ?
In mod's settings, check ShowBlacklistedOnly,
then find the part in the customization menus and clic 'edit',
then uncheck 'hide/remove' within the part edition menu.
- Were are the settings ?
In game Options menu, click on "Mod Settings" button then "UnrestrictedCustomization"
(make sure you installed [WotC] Mod Config Menu mod)

@Exitette

Yep, Wrex don't released that. Only CPP are avaible.

1.png

On 5/25/2021 at 1:53 PM, Kckill4 said:

Is it possible and would anybody be willing to make an extreme breasts mod for XCOM2, talking like anywhere from 100-300cm

They'd probably clip like hell with the arms and any torso/shoulder accessories you'd use.

19 hours ago, Dekrosse said:

They'd probably clip like hell with the arms and any torso/shoulder accessories you'd use.

I'm fine with a bit of clipping. I already can't use accessories with the current torso I use which is slightly bustier than usual.