Lewd mods and XCOM 2

3 hours ago, Loogie said:

What are you streaming from to use the nVidia shield if you don't have a computer?

Just curious, but does anyone here plan to upload any mods to the steam workshop? They changed the policy on mods with nudity for an example lookit all the haydee lewd mods...anyhoo. The device is use to play my games on unfortunately doesnt allow me access to the physical mods folder so my only hope is that some kind soul uploads wrexs part mods to steam o.o nvidia shield is nice to play games on but not being able to use nexus or lovers lab makes me depressed i miss my rig may she rest in piece so my only affordable option was a shield.my backup laptop might work to upload mods but i never tried it on there cuz its ancient x.x likely a nogo.  

Gforce now .Basically by owning a nvidia shield tv i get access to their cloud gaming service. Which allows me to access my entire steam library from a virtual device thats freaking beastly (4k and ultra graphics on most games) once installed on their device its broadcasted to my shield which plays it on my tv. No subscription or anything.just buy the shield hook to your tv and log in to steam. It saved me dropping another 1-2k on a new rig.as tge shield is only 100-200 usd on amazon. It has downfalls like requiring wifi or ethernet access. And after 4 hours it warns you to save and restart (they kick you to prevent botting but you can judt restart the game right back up) its mildly annoying but i deal with it. I checked the sprcs of the device it runs xcom2 on..says its a tesla p30 whatever that is.its other downfall is only being able to use steam workshop for mods o.o

On 10/16/2018 at 7:22 AM, ForTheHorde123 said:

I'm aware of that, I'm not doing WOTC.

Alright, guess ill just overwrite the main folder, thanks.

Oh one list thing, any idea how to make WOTC mods work with vanilla? It sucks that vanilla and WOTC have different mods here, would be nice if the makers made the mods work for both vanilla and WOTC, looking around and I see pretty cool stuff that isn't made for vanilla and vise versa.

WotC and X2 are two different games that just happen to share an engine and some resources. Mods written for one are really hit or miss on working for the other. It comes down to a mod by mod basis as to whether X2 and WotC happen to use the same code or materials for any given thing. For instance, the textures used on the ADVENT troopers, despite looking identical between the two games, are NOT the same materials. The vanilla version of the ADVENT Armor mod will not work in WotC as a result.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:40 AM, Dark-Lark said:

Avast seems to think all the links are bad.  Any ideas?

False positive. Your copy is probably set to a hyper sensitive "all internet files are bad" default.

On 10/31/2018 at 9:25 PM, looners said:

So a couple of questions to any of the modders here, if they have the time, since it's a pain for me to discern what, if anything, has changed with XCOM 2 modding during these years and so many updates/DLCs:

1.) What are currently the main issues when adding new textures/models

2.) What are currently the main issues for anyone that tries to add new animations

As far as I am aware, models and textures are largely a non-issue. Animation requires an understanding of how the tools work, and if you really want to learn how to do it, Mushashi on the Workshop would be the person to talk to. He's done some epic stuff, including cannon-specific animation sets, dual melee, and dual pistol. Sadly there seems to be no Venn diagram which includes understanding of X2's animations and lewdness.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:57 AM, Kyora473 said:

Almost three years of this thread and the vipers are still overdressed. ?

I have to agree. Is there any available Viper nude models or something? I know since you can't make them wear armors, that becomes the problem because Source Film Maker has multiple instances of nude Vipers. 

On 11/9/2018 at 7:54 PM, IceKnight4548 said:

I have to agree. Is there any available Viper nude models or something? I know since you can't make them wear armors, that becomes the problem because Source Film Maker has multiple instances of nude Vipers. 

Making a nude viper isn't hard. Putting it back in the game is another matter.

The underlying concept is totally doable. Creative Xenos have at least four alternate Vipers, plus the Naja in Long War, but again, nobody who knows how to do it is lewd, and nobody lewd seems to know how to do it.

if no ones done it already, a suggestion for a mod to aid in future lewd mods:
would it be possible to make it so soldiers have two outfits, like a civilian/offduty outfit for the terrarium veiw, and their combat/on duty armor for in the field. 

i recall this was a thing in xcom EW, for when you awarded them medals. adding in some of that functionality would help with setting the gals to wander the avenger naked, (or hopefully in the future, unwind with crewmates ? with out clothes) and still have their gear for actual missions if you dont want to send them of naked

Yeah, that's more or less the sense I get - that the models/textures are doable, it just takes some time, but skeletons and animations are tough as shit. Even some really cool stuff like Creative Xenos ultimately still seems to rely on and reuses the already existing skeleton work/animations, which is why so many of their additions are ultimately variants of vanilla aliens in some form or another.

Thanks for the tip on Musashi tho...I'll have a look at his stuff.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Ivans Kram said:

Just to entertain you all a little..  Slut is becoming a zombie slut :) Hot story to talk about  in the bar) Sorry guys, I am just having so much fun with these mods)

268500_20180917092755_1.png.24ea6b015fd717d5806e556713c4000c.png268500_20180917093344_1.png.46450f290de03e5dd93582dc68bb3d34.png
268500_20180917080704_1.png.13d43948457bf05c63a2e82877c0f0be.png

How did you get an NPC to replace the lost ? Im bored with the Lost.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to merge the armor packs to fix the conflicts between them? Because, from what I saw at the inis, the issue seems to be that both mods are using the same values to reference armor, so could I merge them into one and solve these naming issues? If it is possible, what do I need to do?

Hi all,

I love the new mods I found here and the nude body mods and big thanks to all the modders for the their great effort, it definitely made the game more fun. 

Question: Is there a variant of the nude legs mod without the pubic hair, and if not is it possible to have one? 

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but can anybody help me install WOTC mods manually on linux? The tutorials are for windows, and vanilla Xcom2, and I'm either not following them right, or they are giving me outdated information, because I can't seem to get mods to show up in the manager.

I tried putting a 'Mods' and 'mods' folder in .../steamapps/common/XCOM 2/ and .../steamapps/common/XCOM 2/XCOM2WotC, but nothing seems to happen when I copy a mod into that folder. Am I in the right place?

38 minutes ago, Hunter136 said:

Is it WOTC compatible?

It's a old mod but it works, you'll have to put it in (  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods  ), if you don't have the file, then make one and put the mod. And you'll see it in the mod list with a yellow mark but don't worry about it.

12 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

Hello all,

Little update. For the past months, I've been repurposing the 3 LL Lewd Packs so I can publish them in the Workshop as one big Clothing Pack. Obviously, this means I've removed ALL nude/underwear items from the packs.

What I've done with them instead, is I've created a new, separate Lewd Pack that contains all items of the 3 packs into one as well. So what this means is:

All Nude/Underwear items - in one mod, to be published here, in LL.
All Clothing items - in one mod, to be published on Steam Workshop.

Separating them is something I should've done from the very beginning, but alas, I've only now gotten to it.

Also, as I can't seem to stop myself, I've been adding and adding and adding more and more content to each. As an example, the Clothing Pack is already above 100 items.

In any case, please keep this in mind if you wish to continue using these mods. This will be the last time a restructuring of this nature happens. In the future, all that will happen is that both packs will simply grow with more pertinent content. Both will be WOTC only, so apologies to vanilla users. You might want to keep your older versions just in case.

Poster_011.png

Poster_029.png

Poster_031.png

Poster_018.png

Poster_013.png

20181126145519_1.jpg

20181126145645_1.jpg

Hello Wrex, have you ever thought of creating a Patreon? Because, I would like to support you, in anyway. By the way, will both the naked, and clothing ver. be able to have them together active, or the slutty ver. will have everything the clothing ver, has? Sorry for bad grammar, not my native language.

Man I wish, other modders would do it, so we could have many slutty mods, and the sexy viper too. Still waiting for the slut viper mod but it may never happen. So many great ideas from page 1 to 30 but nun was made.