Lewd mods and XCOM 2

2 hours ago, ShadowmoonValken said:

i um... don't run it through steam....

Then stop pirating the game and it will work correctly.

Not trying to shame you for piracy - I used to do it all the time - but pirated games have differences from the retail version that make it so no modders can reliably support whatever it is you have going on at any level.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, Xpyke said:

20180411210437_1.thumb.jpg.72a291af9a8db889a15323ba9c26260c.jpg

And now we have skirts! \o/, after a fucking week trying to make the skirt move correctly I finally made it, I still have to make a nicer material for it but we're finally on the right track, and man, let me tell you that skirts are a pain to deal with! And longer skirts are simply not possible, but after some reading on the internet I think I can try and make skirts behave like the templar skirts or skirmishes capes, with physics! But that's a wet dream, there's still much to do, I'll release something for you guys when I have everything sorted out, peace!

Hi Xpyke, has there been any update on the skirts?

Finally got to testing the new WOTC leg, torso and props pack. As always I removed whatever I was not interested in and added few parts to other armors (alien hunter armor). Everything looked fine in the old save so I decided to start a new game but found an issue. Some female soldiers have a strange armor set bound to kevlar armor, their legs are missing and there is no option to change any body parts. Not sure if this is because of the new props packs, my tempering with the config file or other mods. Did anyone see something like this before and do you know how to fix it? (if not I'll just dismiss 2 soldiers or wait for armor upgrade and hope that will solve the issue)

On 6/3/2018 at 3:59 PM, llcroschbach said:

Hi Xpyke, has there been any update on the skirts?

Not much, I'm stuck with real life, I was finishing my master's degree so my free time turned into nothing... But on the bright side I'm almost done and I should be resuming work in 2-3 weeks.

1 hour ago, Xpyke said:

Not much, I'm stuck with real life, I was finishing my master's degree so my free time turned into nothing... But on the bright side I'm almost done and I should be resuming work in 2-3 weeks.

No pressure on this end man, take care of the important stuff first

14 hours ago, Xpyke said:

Just focus on your stuff first, real life matter for everyone life.

But when you resume your work, could you create some toy like... vibrator? ?

On 6/2/2018 at 1:07 AM, bleghmun said:

Since we have nude female and male bodies how hard would it be to mash two parts together to make a futa lower half mod?

Wondering what software I need.

This seems like an easy thing to do since all you have to do is adjust the scale of male lower half (barebare mod). I tried just putting it together with a random female upper half and it almost fit (I think you can actually use it with some of the clothing without any visible seams). However I'm not familiar with the scaling process and altering models and textures so it may be actually quite hard. I'm sure Moomany,  Wrex456 and mrace999 can comment on this. They could probably even make some sort of tight or shin accessory to do what you want.

PS: I found out what cause 2 of my soldiers to be half invisible, turns out I had some leftover code from Shen's gift DLC for Shen's armor and it made it to the WOTC. I found the code after checking all the mods and updating various body parts with new models from the new packs. After removing the code (it was a replacement, -, + same body part) the soldiers  turned to Shen clones (more or less), still don't know why they got assigned Shen's armor though.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, kalafus2002 said:

This seems like an easy thing to do since all you have to do is adjust the scale of male lower half (barebare mod). I tried just putting it together with a random female upper half and it almost fit (I think you can actually use it with some of the clothing without any visible seams). However I'm not familiar with the scaling process and altering models and textures so it may be actually quite hard. I'm sure Moomany,  Wrex456 and mrace999 can comment on this. They could probably even make some sort of tight or shin accessory to do what you want.

PS: I found out what cause 2 of my soldiers to be half invisible, turns out I had some leftover code from Shen's gift DLC for Shen's armor and it made it to the WOTC. I found the code after checking all the mods and updating various body parts with new models from the new packs. After removing the code (it was a replacement, -, + same body part) the soldiers  turned to Shen clones (more or less), still don't know why they got assigned Shen's armor though.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've no experience with 3D modding so was wondering what software you used.

My plan is to just take the penis part of the male and "glue" it on to the female lower half.  I don't think I can pull off anything more spectacular.

Thanks.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:07 AM, bleghmun said:

Since we have nude female and male bodies how hard would it be to mash two parts together to make a futa lower half mod?

Wondering what software I need.

15 hours ago, bleghmun said:

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've no experience with 3D modding so was wondering what software you used.

My plan is to just take the penis part of the male and "glue" it on to the female lower half.  I don't think I can pull off anything more spectacular.

Thanks.

I didn't use any software, don't have the disk space and internet connection to get the SDK (I did consider it few times) and neither do I have skills to edit models or textures. I laso have no idea what kind of software others use for doing their great work. What I do is to "borrow" the work of others and edit the XComContent.ini file by matching the lines as needed (referencing the other mods while putting their .upk files in my custom mod). Below is an example of what I managed to do by combining resources from barebare mod (Moomany) the torso, leg and prop pack (Wrex456) and existing files from WOTC (templar parts). It's not the best way to do things but it kind of works.

;male legs (for females)
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="legs_CNV_bare_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Legs_E_M", Gender=eGender_female, bCanUseOnCivilian=true, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

;4. Torso D Cup
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="CNV_D_Cup", ArchetypeName="Torso_Pack_GD.ARC_Torso_D_Cup", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

;belt (fix male legs seams)
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="TorsoDeco",        DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="Belt", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Templar.ARC_Templar_Torso_Deco_A_F", bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, bCanUseOnCivilian=true, Gender=eGender_Female, CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

Poster_038.png

23 hours ago, kalafus2002 said:

I didn't use any software, don't have the disk space and internet connection to get the SDK (I did consider it few times) and neither do I have skills to edit models or textures. I laso have no idea what kind of software others use for doing their great work. What I do is to "borrow" the work of others and edit the XComContent.ini file by matching the lines as needed (referencing the other mods while putting their .upk files in my custom mod). Below is an example of what I managed to do by combining resources from barebare mod (Moomany) the torso, leg and prop pack (Wrex456) and existing files from WOTC (templar parts). It's not the best way to do things but it kind of works.

;male legs (for females)
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="legs_CNV_bare_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Legs_E_M", Gender=eGender_female, bCanUseOnCivilian=true, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

;4. Torso D Cup
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="CNV_D_Cup", ArchetypeName="Torso_Pack_GD.ARC_Torso_D_Cup", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

;belt (fix male legs seams)
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="TorsoDeco",        DLCName="Nude_Pack", TemplateName="Belt", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Templar.ARC_Templar_Torso_Deco_A_F", bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, bCanUseOnCivilian=true, Gender=eGender_Female, CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

I suppose it works as a makeshift workaround, however the legs and feet are very very male.

@leggen "I suppose it works as a makeshift workaround, however the legs and feet are very very male."

Yes, they are very very male and Wrex456's boots and other neat accessories don't fit and you have to to wear the stupid belt to hide the ugly seams. But until somebody does actual work to create a proper male lower half for female soldiers this is the best we have. I'm not sure how much work it would take to make a proper model but I can imagine it's a lot.  And we still have issues with skirmisher and templar models, unless I messed up when I put the pieces together and those seams are my own fault. (I don't mind but some people might)

Poster_055.png

3 hours ago, pyrobladeich said:

Just an idea but what if the captured photos where more interesting. Like some BDSM or kinky torture. 

Spoiler

Poster_018.thumb.png.688bd2ed000b676ca417361640056f68.png

Maybe some poses with some of the aliens:

Vipers wrapping around them

Mutons holding them off the ground by the wrists

ADVENT behind a couch like a gangbang

Archons suspending them by arms and legs

Sectoids resting heads with them with some psi-effects

Gatekeepers doing some psi-tentacle stuff

Faceless doing a clayface in-body prison

That sort of thing.

So I figured out something that you guys might be able to put to use, namely, how to add/edit physics to clothing. From what I've seen so far no one added this to their mods, so this might be useful, and since I suck at creating the content, here it is.

Basically you'll need one extra tool on top of what you use for modding:

Choose the APEX SDK here: https://developer.nvidia.com/rdp/physx323-apex-123-tools-downloads

The version is very important, so make sure to use that one!

You'll use this to edit the mesh for the clothing item you want to add physics to, and then you can import it into the Editor on Modbuddy and follow these instructions to add it to your item:

https://api.unrealengine.com/udk/Three/APEXClothing.html

The basic steps are:

- Edit your clothing mesh as part of the rigged setup as usual

- Export to FBX

- Open the FBX on the ClothingToolPROFILE.exe tool available on the Apex SDK

- Paint the vertex weights

- Generate tangent space

- Generate collision volumes (adjust the volumes for each bone you want to have collision)

- Go to the "single layered cloth" tab

- Click on "generate"

- Save the APX file by clicking on Save Assed

- On the XCOM 2 editor, import your mesh and your APX file

- Copy the apex asset path, open the skeleton mesh, add the apex file path to the first entry on the Clothing Asset list

- To check if it worked, go to the PhysX Debug menu and toggle PhysX Cloth, it should show the mesh for the cloth in place of the regular mesh

That's basically it. I'm a total newbie on modding XCOM 2, so I didn't even try to assign a proper material and I ran into scaling issues, but I guess an experienced modder will have no trouble with those. Here's my quick test to prove the concept (just removed some faces from the templar thighs).

Excuse me and ignore this if this was already public knowledge, I just hadn't found anything about this! Enjoy!

Poster_079.thumb.png.7170ee989b73d4385a86c6326adbf846.png

Poster_081.thumb.png.2dd933a6647300c7173932007bb820de.png

Poster_080.thumb.png.21d2ac1ccabe5e74fe2644527d1ba05c.png

On 4/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, Wrex456 said:

Hello all. It's finally here. These are so large, that they don't fit on a post, so I'll be supplying download links.

Torso Pack (25 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8kcoib2rbwle4d/WOTC_Torso_Pack.rar

Leg Pack (19 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kk3xbzt6cteaw2x/WOTC_Leg_Pack.rar

Props Pack (50 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w2q3c9jqjl1gc7m/WOTC_Props_Pack.rar

Lists in spoiler to avoid text wall:

Torso Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. A Cup

2. B Cup

3. C Cup

4. D Cup

5. B Cup ME2 Jack topless (with tattoos)

6. Cotton Bra

7. Sheer Bra

8. A Cup Bikini

9. B Cup Bikini

10. D Cup Bikini

11. Shen's Vest

12. Jane's Vest

13. Tifa Tank Top

14. Knot Shirt

15. The Lost Shirt

16. Chinese Dress

17. Oriental Midriff

18. Corset

19. Lara Tank Top (Primary Tint)

20. Lara Tank Top (Secondary Tint)

21. Flow Top

22. ME3 Jack Topless

23. Open Suit

24. Open Suit with Bra

25. Succubus Jacket

Leg Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Small

2. Landing Strip

3. Full

4. Bikini

5. Thong

6. Sheer Undies

7. Unzipped Shorts

8. Shorter AC Hot Shorts

9. Ninja Pants

10. Sweatpants

11. Jeans

12. Prison Jumpsuit

13. The Lost Pants

14. Leather Undies

15. Sweat Shorts

16. Cotton Undies

17. Dress Pants (Primary Tint)

18. Dress Pants (Secondary Tint)

19. Succubus Skirt & Boots

Props Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. EMPTY slot

2. Fitted Beanie

3. Aviators on Forehead

4. Thick-rimmed Glasses on Forehead

5. Bunch of Earrings Left

6. Bunch of Earrings Right

7. Mannequin Scarf

8. Resistance Scarf

9. Tintable Scarf

10. Wool Scarf

11. Dogtags

12. Belly Ring

13. Belly Stud

14. Ammo Gauntlet Left

15. Ammo Gauntlet Right

16. Ammo Straps Left

17. Ammo Straps Right

18. Straps Left

19. Straps Right

20. Shen's Gloves Left

21. Shen's Gloves Right

22. Stockings Sheer Low

23. Stockings Sheer High

24. Stockings Fishnet Low

25. Stockings Fishnet High

26. Low Boots

27. Knee Boots

28. Leg Wraps

29. Power Boots

30. Stirrups High

31. Stirrups Low

32. Resistance Gear

33. Bioshock Top

34. ME3 Aria Top

35. Drum Jacket

36. The Baby Dinosaur Mole (under Scars)

37. The Crawford Mole (under Scars)

38. The Monroe Mole (under Scars)

39. The Blake Lively Mole (under Scars)

40. The Samus Aran Mole (under Scars)

41. Body Freckles Heavy (under Tattoos)

42. Body Freckles Light (under Tattoos)

43. Nipple Rings A

44. Nipple Rings B

45. Nipple Rings C

46. Nipple Rings D

47. Nipple Studs A

48. Nipple Studs B

49. Nipple Studs C

50. Nipple Studs D

Hope you enjoy these!

Seems to be missing a few torso coats from the previous version.