5aeb73fe3ab2e_XCOM2bbwsquad.thumb.jpg.790cea0940111bb4eb6c1aa7e95c4552.jpg

Hide contents

5aeb73fc11b72_XCOM2bbw(2).thumb.jpg.78580feeb367adf11eb4c43bd9958f45.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fccca48_XCOM2bbw(3).thumb.jpg.a232bcaca41f40f2d3d62971ebf4225e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fd8f777_XCOM2bbw(4).thumb.jpg.df820d32189ae520060f0849abf35ec2.jpg

how did you do this?

Yes they do conflict. It's possible to make them play nice with each other. What I did  was (on the old leg pack, for example):

- Rename Leg_Pack_GD.upk to Leg_Pack_G1.upk

- Rename Leg_Pack_Assets.upk to Leg_Pack_Asset1.upk

Do not change the length of the filenames

- Edit Leg_Pack_G1.upk in an hex editor, replace all instances of Leg_Pack_GD with Leg_Pack_G1, all instances of Leg_Pack_Assets with Leg_Pack_Asset1

- Edit XComContent.ini, in the ArchetypeName column, replace all Leg_Pack_GD with Leg_Pack_G1

On 3/30/2018 at 1:42 AM, Kensou said:

You can add it in xcom Mods directory with no problem. The name of the mods is WotC_Hentai1 and WotC_Hentai2 and they can be installed both separately and together with no problem.

Hmm, I'm not too familiar with XCOM WOTC, so I'm not entirely sure how this mod works. Does it run entirely off of the photo system? What I mean is, to allow the H stuff to be added into the game for it to show up in maps and on the Commander's ship, does it have to be added as a photo in the photo functionality? 

Index redone guys! That fucking thing bugged my browser for some reason but I think I've got it, there are still things to add (namely my own mod and Wrex's recent works), but I have to leave now, just tell me if it's better to read/find, see you all! \o

On 4/10/2018 at 2:15 PM, Technotoxin said:

I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure this is the wrong place to ask this but I want to use some of these amazing mods but I am finding the same bug on every one.

So when I use any nude mod or revealing armor whenever my character turns or leans forward the shoulders and the neck seem to separate a bit from the body creating a visible seam. In some armors when I turn the character the limbs clip through the armor which almost appears like the arms and head are moving slightly slower than the body as I turn the character like they are lagging behind or something. 

Is there anything at all I can do about this weird problem? There are so many wonderful mods I just can't use because the weird clipping and body separation drives me crazy.  The only reason I'm posting this here is because it seems to be linked to these types of clothing and body mods. 

xcom break bug.png

Could you or anyone else please let me know what mod is used here for the "shirt", straps/belts and ammo pouches etc? I know the shorts and arm pieces are in the game already. It looks amazing! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Hot damn! I actually found it just a bit after posting this lol. In case anyone else coming here is interested, it's here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1345289584&searchtext=miya

This one is good too from the same author: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331372042&searchtext=miya

Cheers!

On 5/3/2018 at 2:47 PM, cold steel said:

My squad eat aliens for breakfast... A-a-and they eat a lot :classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hey! Cold Steel Jerhico, right?  I used to LOVE your mods for League of Legends.  Hey do you think you could share some of those with the huge breasts?  I'm not big on the BBC stuff but if you could hook me up with some top heavy chests I'd be forever greatful.  The only mod I have now with enormous breasts is an old buggy Haydee mod.

First off, props to all the hard work people have been putting in! Everything looks great that I've seen so far. 

That said, I'm running into some problems trying to get these mods to play nice together. Is there a specific load order that's important or anything (Not even sure how to adjust that in the steam launcher if there is - it seems to just put them in whatever order it wants)? I was running just the barebaremod v2 with WotC and it worked fine. Then I found @Xpyke's amazing index and downloaded the newest barebaremod for WotC, as well as most of the armor/clothing mods listed as WotC compatible. For some reason now my game crashes every time I try to start with the new mods (doesn't even get to the first logo screen). I tried only loading one of the legs/torsos/props options because of your note on the main post, but it still crashes.

Also (and this might be mart of my problem), I'm a little confused about the leg/torso/prop packs. Do they have different items, or are just broken into different forms if you only want certain parts? Do I need both @mrace999 's and @Wrex456's/ @ScorpioEX's mods installed to work? Does having them all installed cause conflicts? 

Also, has anyone tried the LessLewdLilly or NipSlip mods in WotC? I'm slowly trying to narrow down what caused the issue but hoping someone with more experience can help me save a little time.

i can't get moomany's nude mod to work on WOTC, they just go invisible....

Edit: Just realised it might be connected to the fact i can't seem to start WOTC without mod launcher

Edit2: welp, whatever i do it just CTD's without ANY log's

Edit3: Reinstalling and fixing what i can, will post a new comment when i'm done if it doesn't work

9 hours ago, ShadowmoonValken said:

Edit3: and now i see if i disable mods, it works, if i don't, it doesn't work, help?

Enable the first mod in the list and run the game. Then exit the game and enable the second mod in the list, then run the game.

Once you crash, that's the mod causing the problem.

um, no mods enabled, but i got a few mods ready FOR enabling, Long War, Barebaremod,WoTC avatarbegone, Unrestricted Customization WoTC, CapnbubsAccessories Wotc and WoTC Torso pack

Also, it seems when i get it to start, by clicking the disable mods even when no mods are IN the folder, i have one hell of a graphic bug that locks me looking into the ground when i try the characterpool creator (haven't dared to go past that) i think it's not the mods fault, but rather simply the game being... broken

11 hours ago, ShadowmoonValken said:

nope, CTD's, not the mods either, it just won't start up, sorry for being a bother!

Edit2: got it to open a error page, that just says Hello commander, blah blah problem, blah blah report

Edit3: and now i see if i disable mods, it works, if i don't, it doesn't work, help?

This sounds somewhat similar to what I was running into. Are you running through Steam? If so then you can try this (probably overkill, but it did the trick!):

• Unsubscribe from all mods (I favorited them first so I could easily find them later)
  • Uninstall Steam
  • Reinstall Steam
  • Reinstall Xcom2 and DLC
  • Verify game runs unmodded
  • Resubscribe to mods incrementally and test that game runs
    • To be most thorough you should do this one at a time, but that obviously takes forever
    • I started with just a few key mods that were most important to me and then gradually added more
    • After confirming a few workshop mods were running correctly I started adding the mods from here and just kept adding without issue 

Looking over the list of mods you said you have the one that catches my eye as potentially the problem is Long War. I know that mod is very involved and overwrites a lot of things. I would make sure that you have all the correct supplementary mos and highlander for it. I have several of the other mods you listed running and everything works fine (currently running about 60+).

In case anyone is curious, I have tried the Bareclerks and LewdLilly vanilla mods in WotC and they seem to work fine. I would also highly recommend this mod for getting your scantily clad women out and about in the Avenger (there's also a vanilla version available): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123987633

Salute to @Wrex456, @mcmanus82,  and @moomany for their amazing work that helped my lewd dreams come true ?

Poster_021.thumb.png.03896dea487907d8571e8f36a01c789f.png

Looking forward to any updates, and to what @Xpyke has in the hopper! Maybe a Tifa Lockheart styled torso? Or some more ripped clothing options which are more revealing?

hi guys. i've finally switched to wotc, and got all the great mods i wanted. but there's one weird request from me ) i'm doing futurama charracters pool, and there's zoidberg voicepack, sooo... can any of you make zoidberg head mod? i'll take any quick/dirty/clumsy attempt, without animations and anything.

i don't even have so much space, for download that huge sdk, and worse - i have 4g internet connection, with 5-7mb speed

On 5/3/2018 at 5:47 PM, cold steel said:

My squad eat aliens for breakfast... A-a-and they eat a lot :classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

My man, this mod must be shared! How can you edit the female bodies like that?

On 5/31/2018 at 10:23 AM, nasty n8 said:

This sounds somewhat similar to what I was running into. Are you running through Steam? If so then you can try this (probably overkill, but it did the trick!):

• Unsubscribe from all mods (I favorited them first so I could easily find them later)
  • Uninstall Steam
  • Reinstall Steam
  • Reinstall Xcom2 and DLC
  • Verify game runs unmodded
  • Resubscribe to mods incrementally and test that game runs
    • To be most thorough you should do this one at a time, but that obviously takes forever
    • I started with just a few key mods that were most important to me and then gradually added more
    • After confirming a few workshop mods were running correctly I started adding the mods from here and just kept adding without issue 

Looking over the list of mods you said you have the one that catches my eye as potentially the problem is Long War. I know that mod is very involved and overwrites a lot of things. I would make sure that you have all the correct supplementary mos and highlander for it. I have several of the other mods you listed running and everything works fine (currently running about 60+).

In case anyone is curious, I have tried the Bareclerks and LewdLilly vanilla mods in WotC and they seem to work fine. I would also highly recommend this mod for getting your scantily clad women out and about in the Avenger (there's also a vanilla version available): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123987633

Salute to @Wrex456, @mcmanus82,  and @moomany for their amazing work that helped my lewd dreams come true ?

Poster_021.thumb.png.03896dea487907d8571e8f36a01c789f.png

Looking forward to any updates, and to what @Xpyke has in the hopper! Maybe a Tifa Lockheart styled torso? Or some more ripped clothing options which are more revealing?

i um... don't run it through steam....