Lewd mods and XCOM 2

16 hours ago, Xpyke said:

Hey guys, I finally have something to give back, it's a simple mod, it adds only 2 "helmets", a Zorro mask and an eyepatch, it was used only as a learning process but I figured out that I could share, who knows  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, love your work :smile:

Anyway if you would put more shoes and high heels things in general under the "Shins" section we would be capable of doing a lot of combination with Wrex456 work (and yours to come).

There already a consistent number of "Legs" part, but only a bunch of bare feet and ugly work shoes, so more sexy high heels would be great! 

@Wrex456 or any other modder here, do you guys have any tips regarding leg props skinning? Because while I can import a skirt model easily inside xcom the rigging is faaaar from good... Do you copy weights from another ready asset? And if yes how so? Thanks in advance!

The new outfits and clothes are definitely awesome. It works perfectly and really add a nice, sexy touch. 
I don't go for "fully nude" soldiers, I prefer something more sexy.

Poster_002.thumb.png.5541e99ae440e22367ceaf9ea92ab5c3.png

20180406002922_11.thumb.jpg.d8c9010f746244f4d5e5c68e3e165849.jpg

20180406135216_1.thumb.jpg.947a62b6f243cee7209cb1d02b1e1435.jpg

By the way, in addition to that awesome mod, I recommend this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1345289584&searchtext=
Its content combines perfectly with Wrex's work, as you can see below:

20180405234000_1.thumb.jpg.e7c44d3431b6de4cfc7a1eae3d36906f.jpg 

Figured out a way to get both the old and new torso/leg/props pack working simultaneously. This is very crude, I have not tested it extensively, and I most certainly do NOT know what I'm doing. I don't think it's likely to break anything that can't be fixed by just deleting the mod, but maybe make a backup of your save file, just in case.

• This will get you at least one item of everything that's in either the old or the new pack
  • Also, you'll get lots of duplicates - everything except bikini 4 will be duplicated
  • Some of the entries in the leg pack are empty (i.e. the characters legs just disappear), but the duplicates will work
  • Most existing characters should work seamlessly and still look the same (I did notice a character ending up with some of the "empty" stuff mentioned above, but most of it should work)
  • Allows some combinations that the new packs don't (e.g. boots and piercings) as well as some that the old packs don't (e.g. shoulder pads and piercings)

So, what do you do? You "rename" one of the mods (I'd recommend renaming the old packs, just in case wrex adds some more stuff to the new packs - wouldn't want to miss that)

1. get a proper text editor (e.g. Nodepad++)
  2. go to your mods directory (something like C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\XCOM2\XComGame\mods
  3. find the mod you want to edit (e.g. WOTCPropsPack)
  4. rename the folder to something that has the same length as the old name (e.g. WOTCPropsRack)
  5. rename WOTCPropsRack.XComMod, Content\Props_Rack.upk, Content\Props_Rack_GD.upk and WOTCPropsRack_ModShaderCache.upk accordingly
  6. open WOTCPropsRack.XComMod and adjust the values for Title=... and Description=...
  7. open Config\XComContent.ini, Content\Props_Rack.upk and Content\Props_Rack_GD.upk, and search/replace "Props_Pack" with "Props_Rack", then save the files.

Be careful that you make no other changes to the .upk files, and do NOT alter the length of the names (e.g. to Props_Pack_old) - doing so will cause your game to freeze when selecting an item in the character editor. Apparently, the binary stuff in the .upk files that notedpad++ can't interpret includes the length of the identifiers.

Hey All,

I did a a little UV editing on the female archon to get rid of the jarring texture differences on the chest and gaps in the UV's on the arms.

Works fine with WOTC.

I am not sure how to share things in the best way but here is a google link with the folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d9zzhE2YqYpUh4W9V0MCT2ZWiu_DD7QK

Just drop the KexxValk folder into your Mods folder e.g.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods

723L3qQ.png

13 hours ago, Sumajin said:

Hey All,

I did a a little UV editing on the female archon to get rid of the jarring texture differences on the chest and gaps in the UV's on the arms.

Works fine with WOTC.

I am not sure how to share things in the best way but here is a google link with the folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d9zzhE2YqYpUh4W9V0MCT2ZWiu_DD7QK

Just drop the KexxValk folder into your Mods folder e.g.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods

723L3qQ.png

Hm.. did you mean to attach something...?

I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure this is the wrong place to ask this but I want to use some of these amazing mods but I am finding the same bug on every one.

So when I use any nude mod or revealing armor whenever my character turns or leans forward the shoulders and the neck seem to separate a bit from the body creating a visible seam. In some armors when I turn the character the limbs clip through the armor which almost appears like the arms and head are moving slightly slower than the body as I turn the character like they are lagging behind or something. 

Is there anything at all I can do about this weird problem? There are so many wonderful mods I just can't use because the weird clipping and body separation drives me crazy.  The only reason I'm posting this here is because it seems to be linked to these types of clothing and body mods. 

xcom break bug.png

8 hours ago, Technotoxin said:

I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure this is the wrong place to ask this but I want to use some of these amazing mods but I am finding the same bug on every one.

So when I use any nude mod or revealing armor whenever my character turns or leans forward the shoulders and the neck seem to separate a bit from the body creating a visible seam. In some armors when I turn the character the limbs clip through the armor which almost appears like the arms and head are moving slightly slower than the body as I turn the character like they are lagging behind or something. 

Is there anything at all I can do about this weird problem? There are so many wonderful mods I just can't use because the weird clipping and body separation drives me crazy.  The only reason I'm posting this here is because it seems to be linked to these types of clothing and body mods. 

No way that I know of offhand, but it really only happens in the armory on the ship or the soldier maker off the main menu.  In-mission this doesn't happen.  My suggestion is that you use shoulderpads and/or scarves/neckpieces to hide the seam points.

9 hours ago, Technotoxin said:

xcom break bug.png

A lot of torso mods need specific arms and legs to go with them or they clip.

You can't just mix and match all the parts.

17 hours ago, Technotoxin said:

Not a mod problem. It's an issue with WOTC. Try it yourself with Anarchy children parts (eg. The sports Bra and bare arms parts). It only happens in the customization screen, not in tactical layer tho so you just have to deal with it I guess.

20180411210437_1.thumb.jpg.72a291af9a8db889a15323ba9c26260c.jpg

And now we have skirts! \o/, after a fucking week trying to make the skirt move correctly I finally made it, I still have to make a nicer material for it but we're finally on the right track, and man, let me tell you that skirts are a pain to deal with! And longer skirts are simply not possible, but after some reading on the internet I think I can try and make skirts behave like the templar skirts or skirmishes capes, with physics! But that's a wet dream, there's still much to do, I'll release something for you guys when I have everything sorted out, peace!

8 minutes ago, Xpyke said:

-snipped image to shorten post-

And now we have skirts! \o/, after a fucking week trying to make the skirt move correctly I finally made it, I still have to make a nicer material for it but we're finally on the right track, and man, let me tell you that skirts are a pain to deal with! And longer skirts are simply not possible, but after some reading on the internet I think I can try and make skirts behave like the templar skirts or skirmishes capes, with physics! But that's a wet dream, there's still much to do, I'll release something for you guys when I have everything sorted out, peace!

May you give a small summary of how you did it after a release? I'm interested in seeing how you did it.

1 hour ago, Wat said:

May you give a small summary of how you did it after a release? I'm interested in seeing how you did it.

Well, the short version is that I copied weights from another "similar" armor with the skin wrap modifier on 3ds max, after that it was a lot, and I really mean a lot of weight painting, I used Nightasy (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1uR5cVeo9oQHYnIJDk7fw) tutorials to base my work, even if his teaching is for skyrim, weight painting is the same, the videos I used were 50 to 54 from his tutorials.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, Xpyke said:

I can not find the skirts, what mod are they and what game version?

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I can not find the skirts, what mod are they and what game version?

That's my own :smile:, shirt is from Wrexxx456's mods tho.

1 hour ago, Loogie said:

Xpyke is still working on them.

I am indeed, but as soon as I have 2-3 I'm gonna release. I was trying to add physics to that last one but it's a bit too much for me :cry:

39 minutes ago, Xpyke said:

That's my own :smile:, shirt is from Wrexxx456's mods tho.

I am indeed, but as soon as I have 2-3 I'm gonna release. I was trying to add physics to that last one but it's a bit too much for me :cry:

ok, saw the pic, and assumed they were done.  LOL  too bad you can not use bodyside outfit studio to add the physics.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, Xpyke said:

Looks wonderful, I cannot wait