Lewd mods and XCOM 2

1 hour ago, denimdraft said:

Anyone feel like sharing their character pool file?  Or is that not feasible since we all have different costume mods installed?

That's the main issue with sharing character pools.  I like to believe my characters are top notch but they will most likely show up in your game with invisible body parts or missing hair due to all the mods.

4 hours ago, bluechief6 said:

That's the main issue with sharing character pools.  I like to believe my characters are top notch but they will most likely show up in your game with invisible body parts or missing hair due to all the mods.

I kinda figured, but if people wanted to upload their character pool along with a list of all the clothing mods they've got that seems like it'd be kinda fun, also a good way to see what outfit mods people are using.  It also doesn't seem like there's that many good outfit mods to choose from unless there's a bunch hidden somewhere I haven't seen.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, sindriss said:

Can anyone think of a reason my Archons are not spawning as females even though my Advent Guards are?

As I recall the female Archon mod only adds the female bodies to the spawn pool, meaning that any given Archon is a roll to see which one is loaded.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 3:07 AM, Dekrosse said:

As I recall the female Archon mod only adds the female bodies to the spawn pool, meaning that any given Archon is a roll to see which one is loaded.

They are only spawning as males though. Not a single female body all game.

6 hours ago, sindriss said:

They are only spawning as males though. Not a single female body all game.

Didn't you notice it may change from one sequence to the other? I think there is no way to control which one appears during the different sequences of the mission.

On 12/11/2016 at 5:42 AM, Wrex456 said:

Merry Christmas everybody!

Here's an assortment of all kinds of goodies, split into 3 packs.

This does it for my lewd modding for the remainder of the year. I'll be back in 2017 hopefully with some cool updates!

Happy holidays everybody!

Torso Pack 2.0

EDIT: Can't upload more than 100MB, and I can't seem to post again after myself, so funny enough, we'll have to wait for someone else to replay, so I can post the Leg Pack.

Torso_Pack.rar

Props_Pack.rar

I can't dowload packs. When I click on the link, a message appears on the page "This site is unreachable". Where can I dowload packs?

I've been using MrAce999's WOTC update for Wrex456's Leg/Torso/Props Pack and would like to thank both of you for your work.

One thing that I discovered while using these mods is that the legs almost fit the stock Power Armour torsos as well as the regular torsos they were designed for. If there's ever any plan to release a new version of these mods, slightly extending the leg meshes upwards (tapered inwards to prevent z-fighting when used with the nude torsos) could make for a nice "armoured leotard" look.

Dat Hip Gap.jpg

(Copy paste my post from the index thread)

I installed the prostitution mod for WOTC and the infiltration/prostitution option showed up on the soldiers in my armory but when I click either option both buttons just disappear leaving the box ui with nothing in it. Is this meant to happen or is there a bug/mod conflict going on?

On 7/19/2018 at 3:37 PM, RandomAustralian said:

I've been using MrAce999's WOTC update for Wrex456's Leg/Torso/Props Pack and would like to thank both of you for your work.

One thing that I discovered while using these mods is that the legs almost fit the stock Power Armour torsos as well as the regular torsos they were designed for. If there's ever any plan to release a new version of these mods, slightly extending the leg meshes upwards (tapered inwards to prevent z-fighting when used with the nude torsos) could make for a nice "armoured leotard" look.

Dat Hip Gap.jpg

I support this. Armored leotard is my favorite, too bad you can't have it in other games, such awesome look and used so rarely even by modders for sexy armor mods.

And just to mention, while prudes blame "unrealistic armored bra's" in old games, this armor covers body completely (even more than average modern body armor) and pretty sexy.

The only problem is in XCOM2 we get this too late. Anyone knows a way to have this as a customization option since the start?

On 7/25/2018 at 8:24 AM, Nexussuckstwice said:

I support this. Armored leotard is my favorite, too bad you can't have it in other games, such awesome look and used so rarely even by modders for sexy armor mods.

And just to mention, while prudes blame "unrealistic armored bra's" in old games, this armor covers body completely (even more than average modern body armor) and pretty sexy.

The only problem is in XCOM2 we get this too late. Anyone knows a way to have this as a customization option since the start?

Try the Sloot Power and Sloot Plate armors by mcmanus82 under the Armors/Clothing part of the WOTC mods.  I've always had cosmetic powered and plate armor from the start for customization.  After going through my mods I think these two are the ones that allow it.

Hello,
Could you tell me how to install for example the LEG PACK?
There is the one requi and the extension. Should I put the two in separate folders or merge them?
Thank you

On 2/14/2016 at 8:03 PM, NotBob said:

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

ModModMod.7z

When i use this mod all soldiers become floating female heads with no bodies and stern faces fix? or am i installing wrong