Lewd mods and XCOM 2

15 minutes ago, TheMalignOne said:

I second this. The first version of FacesOfXCom works just fine, but the second one crashes the game. The mod description also mentions that it requires "XPACK=true", but what the hell is XPACK and where can I find it to edit? I'm starting to have a strong suspicion that it has something to do with WotC which I don't have. 

XPACK=true means that you need to have WotC

42 minutes ago, leggen said:

XPACK=true means that you need to have WotC

That's what I thought. Then the index thread is misleading, because it contains another link to the Faces mod in its 'WotC versions' section. However, the link from WotC section leads to the same post by N00bling where he posted the update. 

All this makes me think that all people who managed to 'fix' the issue actually have the DLC.    

14 hours ago, TheMalignOne said:

That's what I thought. Then the index thread is misleading, because it contains another link to the Faces mod in its 'WotC versions' section. However, the link from WotC section leads to the same post by N00bling where he posted the update. 

All this makes me think that all people who managed to 'fix' the issue actually have the DLC.    

My mistake, the link was doubled indeed, fixed! Thank you for the report.

Hey, lately I'm having problem with some mods from here. I've been using the same exact mod setup throughout entire campaign, yet now, suddenly, game crashes when I start any mission. Fun fact is that I can load old save and complete earlier mission without any problems. In XCOM base everything is displayed correctly, so why am I facing those crashes? Can anyone read anything from this log and help? ;/ 

XCom-CL326249-2017.12.24-17.58.34_Logfile.log

4 hours ago, Miaa92 said:

Hey, lately I'm having problem with some mods from here. I've been using the same exact mod setup throughout entire campaign, yet now, suddenly, game crashes when I start any mission. Fun fact is that I can load old save and complete earlier mission without any problems. In XCOM base everything is displayed correctly, so why am I facing those crashes? Can anyone read anything from this log and help? ;/ 

XCom-CL326249-2017.12.24-17.58.34_Logfile.log

Seems likely the cause of a mod conflict somewhere, what mods are loading exactly?

And are you using the alternate mod manager, or the vanilla one?

Been getting corrupted saves with the alternate mod manager lately myself.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:22 PM, Miaa92 said:

No, no alternate mod manager. And I didn't change anything since I started the campaign.

Turn off all the mods and try to load the campaign. (Best to load from the avenger and not in mission).

If it doesn't crash you'll have to individually go through all the mods and see what the the problem is.

On 09/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, LightningGearz said:

I'm trying to use the WOTC Moomany tattoo mod, but I can't seem to get the tattoos to show up on the butts, or only the boobs like in the pictures he has for the vanilla version of it. I also can't find the handprint tattoos like they have if anyone has those. Anyone know the answer to either of these questions?

These are what they look like, I can't get the ones that just have a single decal to be positioned where I want them to be.

SNIP screenshots

If I may ask: Which of the nude/tatoo/accessories/etc mods here are you using in those screenshots? You seem to have way more customization options than I do.

5 hours ago, BIG BOY said:

These mods are really buggy and cause lots of crashes. Just saying.

10 minutes ago, rionwt said:

They shouldn't be, running 200+ mods including all the ones from here and receiving 0 crashes.

9/10 times it's usually a mod conflict somewhere.

I can also confirm they aren't causing crashes on my end.

On 27/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, BIG BOY said:

These mods are really buggy and cause lots of crashes. Just saying.

It's prolly your PC, you might have to same problem as I do. I don't have enough ram, the latest WotC patches improved the perf but now Windows just kill the game when it uses too much RAM...

And btw, if you have a lot of crashes, go clean the log folder in the Xcom2's My Documents folder. It sometimes saves multiple gigabytes worth of minidumps in there for no good reason...

I am so happy to have found this page. WOTC is much more fun. Thank you for all the great mods. Big shout out to you folks. I had been using ME3 characters from Kexx before even knowing this site existed. 

Speaking of the ME3s; why don't you include a character pool with squadmate mods? I'm guessing it's just a limitation of the distribution system on Steam's workshop.

Thanks again for the massive effort you folks have put forth.

For the gentleman who had requested stockings - I did like someone's pic of two tattoos overlayed in mostly yellow that basically came off looking like lingerie. Do you guys think that stockings / other tight fitted lingerie would be more easily incorporated as tatts?  *and shame on the game for having a single tattoo color for both arms as their intended behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had any luck getting @mcmanus82's mods to work without WotC? I am running LW2 so WotC is not an option. Tried simply editting the .XComMod file to remove the "RequiresXPACK=true" line, but I am still getting invisible meshes.

Is there a way the mods could be reverse-engineered somehow and recompiled in the non-WotC SDK?

I appologize for the noob question, but ive been reading for a while and havent been able to get the barebare or torso mods to work. They show up invisible when i select the new slots. I do have anarchys children and have been using NMM to install. The modconfig shows the proper wording. Also they are selected in the launcher as well. I see it may have something to do with meshes? or perhaps i am installing in the wrong place in the file tree? I am using the correct .exe file that enables anarchys children too ( i saw other folks had that issue)

Also, a lot of redscreening going on, and it will not take hair or eye colors other than black

Thank you for any help, and i will keep searching as well!

With your problems, I tend NOT to use NMM as it tends to do weird things to XCOM2 mods. 

Did you download the proper WoTC versions of the barebarebare or the Torso pack? Usually invisible means that it cannot find the meshes required.

Make sure the mods are located under /XCOM2/Xcom2-WarOfTheChosen/XComGame/Mods.

13 hours ago, sora3 said:

Make sure the mods are located under /XCOM2/Xcom2-WarOfTheChosen/XComGame/Mods.

I've seen this several time and I'm a bit surprised because I have copied all lewd mods under:

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods and all lewd mods from here work perfectly.

(I have not any \mods subfolder under \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame)

I think it's my first comment here and I want to thank very much all talented modders and particularly Xpyke for maintaining an uptodate list of all these great mods.

I discovered your site almost at the same time as XCOM2, and I do love saving the world with my amazons army :classic_rolleyes:

On 2017/9/18 at 1:10 AM, n00bling said:

Hey just got back to XCOM 2 because of War of the chosen

here is an update to my old face mod prototype. A few more normal maps and diffuse maps to create some new faces.

Download link:

Special thanks to CD Projekt Red and Bioware for base textures (I just reworked them to fit into XCOM 2).

Here is a couple of screenshots:

perfect work ! 

But mega.nz is blocked in my district, can u upload it here, on the forum please ?

If it can be that will be great !!