Lewd mods and XCOM 2

@mcmanus82: How's the partially nude armor coming along? It looks like it'd be a must have mod once you release!

Here's the first part, light - medium - heavy plate versions.

Add part names  is needed if you want the parts to have names instead of numbers, but it is not required.

Please provide feedback of any sort, and if there are any issues let me know. Also, please do not redistribute/upload elsewhere, thanks.

McM_SlootArmors_Plate.7z

Add part names  is needed if you want the parts to have names instead of numbers, but it is not required.

Please provide feedback of any sort, and if there are any issues let me know. Also, please do not redistribute/upload elsewhere, thanks.

Nice work, though I've noticed something.

There's a visible color issue when using leg parts from your mod with torso parts from moomany/kexx

And what I assume is a lighting issue in the leg parts, right in the center.

Other than that, I can't wait to see more from you.

post-110401-0-35227900-1506473833_thumb.png

mcmanus82, on 27 Sept 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

I made it with the WOTC SDK, but as it is an asset mod, i think it will work with the base game too.

Sadly it does not work without WOTC. I have tried it without DLC yesterday, the part names are appeared in the torso list, but all the meshes are just invisible.

@mcmanus82: How's the partially nude armor coming along? It looks like it'd be a must have mod once you release!

Great Mod! I always want to have these mod, but why I only see Dcup body armor but B to Ccup leg armor? And may I have no Pubic hair version, please?

so i got some of these mods in my mod folder, no matter what i do they don't seem to work, any advice?

1) Make sure you created the "Mods" folder in the proper location.  For standard steam install paths, that's C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Xcom 2\Xcom2-WarOfTheChosen\XcomGame\Mods.

Structurally WoTC is an entirely separate game from basic Xcom 2.  The folder also needs to be called "Mods" (plural) to be correctly recognized.

2) If you're using the default launcher, make sure that you've selected war of the chosen from the two game selection buttons on the left side of the screen.  Also try refreshing your mod list, and then closing the launcher and immediately restarting to refresh the load list.  The mods from here, nexus, etc. will not have the steam workshop icon next to their names.  Scroll all the way down to see if they got added to the mod list after all the steam workshop mods.

3) Use the alternative launcher from the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/ mod index thread.  It's been updated to work with WoTC and is both faster and more efficient than the default launcher.

Looks great. I did notice however, that 2 of the 3 heavy plate armors had really thick/bulky waist, compared to the more curved waists of the other armors in the pack. I'm a fan of sleek armor designs, so I ended up not using those two options. But everything else looks fantastic. 

Nice job man! I'll add to the index when I get back home by tuesday, hard to do it on my phone :P

Looks great. I did notice however, that 2 of the 3 heavy plate armors had really thick/bulky waist, compared to the more curved waists of the other armors in the pack. I'm a fan of sleek armor designs, so I ended up not using those two options. But everything else looks fantastic. 

I redone all of them before i released the first version with exactly what you mentioned, more slender overall look. But it seems like i forgot to update some of the meshes :) will correct this in the next version, which is due quite soon.

Heres a teaser of the light powered version, the "shoe" conversion was quite difficult.. :)

post-1634-0-62781900-1506933130_thumb.jpg

I redone all of them before i released the first version with exactly what you mentioned, more slender overall look. But it seems like i forgot to update some of the meshes :) will correct this in the next version, which is due quite soon.

Heres a teaser of the light powered version, the "shoe" conversion was quite difficult.. :)

attachicon.gifLPW_Round_both.jpg

Amazing job. Love the heels.

Is it going to be one file for both the updated plate models and the new power armor models, or will it be updated plate as one file/mod and fancy power as a second?

Is it going to be one file for both the updated plate models and the new power armor models, or will it be updated plate as one file/mod and fancy power as a second?

Plate and Powered will be separate standalone mods.

Plate mod version 1.1

• All heavy plate torso meshes now use the slender version, not the vanilla brick one.
  • Added heels version for medium plate legs(was a pain in the butt to make..)

McM_SlootArmors_Plate_v1_1.7z

Plate and Powered will be separate standalone mods.

Plate mod version 1.1

• All heavy plate torso meshes now use the slender version, not the vanilla brick one.
  • Added heels version for medium plate legs(was a pain in the butt to make..)

I'm assuming this was made with the WOTC SDK, correct? :(

As it was recommended, reposting here:

I can't make any nude mods working.

What i did:

Unpacked an put mod into \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\ for example C:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\Barebaremod\

Added to \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config\DefaultModOptions.ini following line ActiveMods="Barebaremod"

Started game with shortcut of xcom2.exe with added -NoRedscreens -review

Game starts and loads save just fine. but i see no changes at all

Will mod be active only if i start fresh new game?

And how mods suppose to work once installed. Do i need equip "special" new armor? Or will there be added new "props" for character customization? 

Or what else i did wrong that no mods works for me and/or i see no difference?

Try changing the folder name Mod to "Mods".  Otherwise the game won't find it.

Normally mods will work even on campaigns you already started so you'd notice the changes.  I know the Barebaremod will add the items in the customization lists, no need to equip special armors or items to your soldiers.