Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I was looking into it. Apparently it is possible to modify the faction covert ops menu which means it is possible to add a new faction, though I am not so sure if it could be as engaging as the Skirmishers, Reapers or Templars. But this does provide any modder to apply a possible new faction to enhance gameplay. Perhaps this can be used to help bring the Enslaved mod to the whole new level we need.

Imagine covert ops where your female soldiers have to "interrogate" an alien for intel. Where bonds can form based off of a night of intimacy and lust. Or help send them to resistance camps to offer themselves in exchange for more supplies. The possibilities are endless. Add to that, the risk of capture on the more dangerous covert ops just adds so much more possible scenarios and backstory as to what happened to them.

Oh the possibilities!  :D

physics might cause more problems and *floppy* situations, then its worth. i mean i get the issue of bodies flopping around in the no mods xcom 2 WOTC (well no mod that affect the body) 

@ moomany should i hold off on downloading barebare for you to update it? or just go ahead and have fun with the one thats out now (v3.1 is whats linked in the mod index)

Could you link to what you were reading?

It wasn't something I was reading, otherwise I would have gladly posted. No, a buddy of mine was looking into making a few mods and he shared with me what he discovered. When I asked him about the chance of making a new faction, he told me it was quite possible and that he would look into it further. (Sadly he doesn't know a thing about the Enslaved mod XD)

If he comes across some more information on it, I will ask if it's possible to send me any data or scripts to make this possible.

Well, here's a barebareWOTC update, most probably only works with WOTC attachicon.gifBarebaremod WOTC.zip

Make sure any old versions are deleted, from the WOTC folder and the base X2 folder.

Updated female body, might not look like much, but it's been mostly redone. Nipple normal map shamelessly stolen from kexx's valkyrie.

Added male torso and legs, will have to add arms for people without anarchy dlc sometime, X2 rig is not really designed for a third limb between legs, any animation with large leg movements cause clipping and weird distortions, there aren't enough bones for cleaner skinning.

Added entries for Reapers, works out the box.

Added entries for Templars, retextured templar arms to remove shoulder cloth, interestingly, normal templars have thicker arms (won't work with the nude torso, so I kept the thinner arms). Plan on adding glow to body and legs.

Added entries for Skirmishers, this will require a load of work, none of the textures match, the arms have different skinning, will take a while to fix.

Anything missing or invisible tell me, I've got all the dlc and xpac so I have no idea what other see if they don't have anarchy's 

@mike24 Here's the fbx files attachicon.gifFiles for Animations.zip with male and female nude bodies (no genital bones, but has every standard bone from X2 skeleton), the Viper fbx, and all the animations associated with the bind ability (viper animations in viper folder, soldier animations in XCOM Soldier folder, there is only one set, the devs filter it or something for females.)

Edit: Oh and this attachicon.gifXCOM2Mods_Animation.pdf might be useful, it's from the sdk folder, I can't find the ma file it talks about so you've only got my fbx files to work with. Tell me if you want anything else, but control rigs (what ever they are) aren't accessible.

@vixi well this answers your question tongue.png

@Xpyke It's probably easier for people if you update your post (apparently just writing attachicon.gifNameofMod on different posts doesn't put up a link), just note, both of these new ones are designed for WOTC only, might work with base, but most probably not.

Thank you Moomany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here's a barebareWOTC update, most probably only works with WOTC attachicon.gifBarebaremod WOTC.zip

Make sure any old versions are deleted, from the WOTC folder and the base X2 folder.

Updated female body, might not look like much, but it's been mostly redone. Nipple normal map shamelessly stolen from kexx's valkyrie.

Added male torso and legs, will have to add arms for people without anarchy dlc sometime, X2 rig is not really designed for a third limb between legs, any animation with large leg movements cause clipping and weird distortions, there aren't enough bones for cleaner skinning.

Added entries for Templars, retextured templar arms to remove shoulder cloth, interestingly, normal templars have thicker arms (won't work with the nude torso, so I kept the thinner arms). Plan on adding glow to body and legs.

Added entries for Skirmishers, this will require a load of work, none of the textures match, the arms have different skinning, will take a while to fix.

Anything missing or invisible tell me, I've got all the dlc and xpac so I have no idea what other see if they don't have anarchy's 

Found a bug with your barebaremod.

When you put the Viper King's suit on someone, they're naked and unable to to switch to the suit for looks.

Probably not a problem to most who want to use the mod, but I do like having the option to use the other outfits, too.

post-110401-0-63246800-1505099144_thumb.jpg

When you put the Viper King's suit on someone, they're naked and unable to to switch to the suit for looks.

Probably not a problem to most who want to use the mod, but I do like having the option to use the other outfits, too.

Out of curiosity, what mod is that hair from?

Out of curiosity, what mod is that hair from?

Should be one of Destroyer's Female Hair packs.

Update: It can happen with all three suits. Seems random if it uses the suit itself or the naked body, but if it is naked body you can't change it to suit.

Rnadom guy here,

just wanted to post the wotc version of the files for kexx456's legs and props. since i did not really see it here.

And here is the Torso file

Black texture bug still exists for panties and shorts in the leg_pack.

Well i just changed the XCOMcontent files, did not really touch anything else. So expect black textures(at least until someone else can fix it). Only made this mod usable for the new classes in wotc.

Thanks.

With these 4 pieces I can now spend a day trying to fuse them together into a single mod convenient for my use, like removing parts that I will never use (for easier navigation) and adding parts that are not in it but can be made by combination of existing parts (last time I had to use invisible arms and legs to allow both nude and vanilla versions of Viper King's suit without clipping)

@leggen it's not an issue with my mod specifically, it's to do with how the alien armours are coded in, for some reason they're missing " CharacterTemplate="Soldier")" at the end of their definition so torso is un-selectable in game, not too sure what to do about that, it'll probably need a general fix outside of this mod. Or grab this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1133849751

@Xpyke Thanks smile.png