Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I was wondering if there's a version of the female Archon mod working for WOTC. I can't seem to find one in the WOTC section of the index.

Some mods work for both. If there isn't a WotC version, it may be because there doesn't need to be. The way Firaxis set it up as both DLC (it uses assets from the base game install) and standalone (it has its own .exe and resource paths) means that some mods are cross compatible, and some only work for one or the other depending on what exactly it's modding and how it goes about it.

Is it possible to make the female V.I.Ps nude as well?

You can make VIPs nude by using Kexx's AvengerBareClerks mod.  It makes all the random civilians & engineers on the avenger naked.  If you browse the readme attached it shows you what to copy and paste so you can make all civilian types nude on all missions if you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1614920

Is it possible to make the female V.I.Ps nude as well?

You can make VIPs nude by using Kexx's AvengerBareClerks mod.  It makes all the random civilians & engineers on the avenger naked.  If you browse the readme attached it shows you what to copy and paste so you can make all civilian types nude on all missions if you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1614920

Has anyone already done this and is willing to share it? Seems better than having everyone individually do all the copying.

Umm, i just downloaded the new faces for wotc, but everytime im selecting one of the new faces, my game crashes.. any fix? Thanks

There is a conflict viewer in the alternative mod launcher, I would first have a look and see if you can you see any conflicts with that.

Ok, i did something and it seems to work 50/50, i removed the more faces for xcom 2, the original game. I'll have to be happy with that for now..

Mods that have both vanilla and WoTC versions make it crash like that.  Critical to uninstall AND unsubscribe (if necessary) to workshop mods if you sign up for WoTC and classic versions of a mod.

Plate and Powered will be separate standalone mods.

Plate mod version 1.1

• All heavy plate torso meshes now use the slender version, not the vanilla brick one.
  • Added heels version for medium plate legs(was a pain in the butt to make..)

I love this mod! I keep checking back here, hoping for the powered armor version to be released.

Hey just got back to XCOM 2 because of War of the chosen

here is an update to my old face mod prototype. A few more normal maps and diffuse maps to create some new faces.

Download link:

Special thanks to CD Projekt Red and Bioware for base textures (I just reworked them to fit into XCOM 2).

Here is a couple of screenshots:

My game crashes when I try to select one of the new faces. Shame too. :(

UPDATE: Figured it out. works great now.

Mine is alsoe crashing trying to use this mod, could you please post your solution?

Or is it coz the mod is only for WotC and not the base only game?

I have same problem as duck666 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-66?do=findComment&comment=2014213

Think blue blood just earlier is the same.

I get this error, though it may not be n00blings mod, I'm still new to this.

DJQ7BYH.jpg

Plate and Powered will be separate standalone mods.

Plate mod version 1.1

• All heavy plate torso meshes now use the slender version, not the vanilla brick one.
  • Added heels version for medium plate legs(was a pain in the butt to make..)

Can I make a request? No "new" armor or clothes just some variations.  Could you make another set of armor without just without pubic hair? The same clothing, armor looks, etc. Just without the hair. If it's not too much work to do, I have never modded, so I don't know how x-com 2modding works.

Also just want to say I love how you handled the armor both, torso and legs look really good. And thank you for making d-cups, I have no problem with small boobs, but not many of the nude mods add in d-cups, let alone armor variations for them. It was one of the things that we were lacking. The only thing we don't have are two things. 1 is a punch of clothing mods that show off vagina, without having pubic hair (nothing against it just like variation).  And those sex animation mods, neither of which are easy to do, I know I in my current state sure as hell can't do either of them.