Lewd mods and XCOM 2

this is getting confusing lol. do i use mrace999's files, moomany and kexx456's mod with kalafus2002's mod, or a different set of mods entirely?

Pretty sure you can safely use the WOTC versions I posted with kalafus2002's method (and should as long as you are actually running War of The Chosen, because it'll solve the long loading times etc.).

All kexx456's original files are in the WOTC version using the same names internally, so anything that referenced the original mod should work fine with the WOTC version,except that you will no longer get long loading times/missing textures if you run WOTC.

TLDR: If you are running War of The Chosen, use the WOTC versions - otherwise use the kexx456 v2.0 files!

I have registered with Mega and uploaded my mod there. The file is big but it only has a little content. It can be used with or without any other mods. Any armor that has a grapple has only an arm with grapple even tough a bare hand could be used (didn't want it to look like the soldier is spider-man, shooting grapple from nowhere). I'm using all DLCs and I'm pretty sure the pack uses some models from Anarchy children DLC.

Note: I tried updating it with the new WOTC recompiled Leg_pack and Torso_pack files but my game crashed when I tried going on a mission, I presume that some soldiers had a piece of armor that referenced the old pack and the animation could not be resolved or something. Or maybe it clashed with some other mods I use. I wasn't able to figure out how to make it work for me but it may work for you, the link is below just in case.

As mentioned before all the credit for the models goes to Moomany and Kexx456 and anyone else that worked on those and I forgot to mention them. I'm just combining their models with vanilla models to achieve the effect I want (they made the pieces, I only used those pieces to make my own puzzle)

working, old version, WOTC compatible

new WOTC recompiled version, might work, but doesn't work for me

I'll have a look and see if I can work out what causes the crash. Soldiers using stuff from the original Torso Pack do get re-assigned random parts when you move to the WOTC version, so maybe it's that. All references from the archetypes in Leg_Pack_GD and Torso_Pack_GD remain unchanged, so it should work in theory...

Edit: OK, I've tested on mine with both WOTC Torso and Leg packs and the combined Nude pack all loaded, and with just the Nude Pack loaded and was able to succesfully play a mission both times with a soldier in the modified nudey Serpent Suit (only Alien Ruler I've met so far).

I did get a lengthy pause when loading the (stupid looking) Serpent Suit when outfitting the troops though, which probably means the game is not using the renamed ModShaderCache.upk files - I understand the game has to generate the shaders from scratch if the file is not working/missing, which is what causes the pause.  Normally the file is generated when you compile the mod in ModBuddy, so I'll have a look and see if I can compile it as a full package and generate a new, combined ModShaderCache.upk.  Maybe the crash was related to that, so I'll PM kalafus2002 a link to a combined file to test before uploading anything here.

Further Edit: I recommend using both WOTC Torso and Leg Packs alongside this mod if you want nudey Alien Ruler outfits and you're running War of The Chosen, otherwise for reasons unknown, the stripper boot texture fix doesn't work and I also had an issue with being unable to customise Warden Armour for male or female characters if I ran this mod without the Torso and Leg Packs also loaded, not sure why and maybe that's just me..  Recompiled combined version cuts out the pause on loading the invisible arms, but otherwise still has the same issues, including the texture fix not working without the other two WOTC packs loaded.  I didn't get a crash with any of the combinations; the worst I saw was a very long pause with the ship over the location in the map screen before the mission eventually launched.  That was indeed after deliberately switching from one version of the mod to another before launching.

TLDR: For best results, if you have War of The Chosen and want naked Alien Ruler suit options, run the WOTC Leg Pack, the WOTC Torso Pack and kalafus2002's WOTC Nude Pack all at the same time.

The issue seems to be during the animation inside the shuttle (is it called avenger or firebird?), when I loaded a geospace map or in battle save it seemed to load properly. I only did a little testing since the mod I'm using works perfectly for me and it doesn't bother me that it's the old version.

Yep, shuttle interior (Firebrand?) would be the same thing mine took ages loading if I swapped from one version to the other so you were right, that's probably what caused your crash.

I've tried both versions and I think your original version is actually more compatible with WOTC than the WOTC Nude Pack version - somehow the stripper boot textures work correctly in that version, even without the WOTC Leg Pack.  It also eliminates the pauses on loading the invisible arms that happen with the WOTC version of the Nude Pack without a recompiled shader package.  I still got invisible torsos and no customisation options with Warden Armour unless I also had the WOTC Leg and Torso packs running though.  So you're entirely correct, no need for a recompiled version and you might as well remove the WOTC version of the Nude Pack; everyone should stick with your original version!

Hi

I'm working on some partially nude versions of stock armor, managed to get mostly everything right after some trial and error. But i have come across an issue i cannot resolve. It is regarding tattoos.

post-1634-0-60474200-1505586815_thumb.jpg

Bassically tattoos are only partially displayed on the chest part, the left side is completely missing and there are gaps on the right side, this affects all tattoos.

I'm using one of the fully nude chests (DCup) from the torso pack, along with an edited stock kevlar armor piece. Everything else works and looks normal / good, but tattoos are only partially displayed on the body torso area.

I tried to just export the DCup torso from Unreal Editor, opening it in 3DS max, and exporting it out to FBX, and importing it back to Unreal Editor without modifying anything in 3DS. But it has the same issue, so i'm thinking it is related to some export / import settings. :/

Anybody can shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Hi

I'm working on some partially nude versions of stock armor, managed to get mostly everything right after some trial and error. But i have come across an issue i cannot resolve. It is regarding tattoos.

Bassically tattoos are only partially displayed on the chest part, the left side is completely missing and there are gaps on the right side, this affects all tattoos.

I'm using one of the fully nude chests (DCup) from the torso pack, along with an edited stock kevlar armor piece. Everything else works and looks normal / good, but tattoos are only partially displayed on the body torso area.

I tried to just export the DCup torso from Unreal Editor, opening it in 3DS max, and exporting it out to FBX, and importing it back to Unreal Editor without modifying anything in 3DS. But it has the same issue, so i'm thinking it is related to some export / import settings. :/

Thanks.

I don't know how to fix tattoos, but could you upload that without working tattoos for now?

I'd love to have lewd armors in my game.

@Moomany: It would be great if you could remove the remaining clothing options (templar skirts, ...) of the new classes, too.

"[WOTC] Invisible Parts For Hero Units" by nekoworkshop is the mod you want!!!

Thank you very much for the link.

With the removal of the templar skirts i noticed that the current version has only an unshaved model. A shaved version would be great in my opinion.

Hi

Thanks.

Update: skipping 3Ds Max, meaning just exporting an importing with the Unreal editor does working bodies. So it seems some 3Ds max export setting is at fault, still don't know which one :/

Hey just got back to XCOM 2 because of War of the chosen

here is an update to my old face mod prototype. A few more normal maps and diffuse maps to create some new faces.

Download link:

Special thanks to CD Projekt Red and Bioware for base textures (I just reworked them to fit into XCOM 2).

Here is a couple of screenshots:

here is an update to my old face mod prototype. A few more normal maps and diffuse maps to create some new faces.

Download link:

Special thanks to CD Projekt Red and Bioware for base textures (I just reworked them to fit into XCOM 2).

This is always my biggest complaint about XCOM2, the lack of face variety.  Yours are awesome, is there any chance of more?  Especially in the different race categories.  It'd be deeply appreciated!

This is always my biggest complaint about XCOM2, the lack of face variety.  Yours are awesome, is there any chance of more?  Especially in the different race categories.  It'd be deeply appreciated!

Sure I can make some more "faces". However do keep in mind that I just reuse the already existing face morphs and just make / edit new normal and diffuse textures for faces.

any race in particular? Or just in general?

Sure I can make some more "faces". However do keep in mind that I just reuse the already existing face morphs and just make / edit new normal and diffuse textures for faces.

any race in particular? Or just in general?

Asian and black don't  have a single good looking face so far.

They could use something.

Download link:

My game crashes when I try to select one of the new faces. Shame too. :(

UPDATE: Figured it out. works great now.

嘿,刚刚回到XCOM 2因为战争的选择

这里是对我的旧脸模型原型的更新。几个更正常的地图和漫反射贴图,创造出一些新的面孔。

下载链接:

特别感谢CD Projekt Red和Bioware的基础纹理(我刚刚重新设计,以适应XCOM 2)。

这是几个截图:
[/扰流]

[扰流]
[/扰流]

[扰流]
[/扰流]

[扰流]
[/扰流]

[扰流]
[/扰流]

[扰流]
[/扰流]

There are traces of the neck

You can publish a skin color MOD

Download link:

May I ask if these are compatible with non-wotc XCOM2?

-zip-

:heart:  Just wanted to say I love your mod, The Triss's face (I assume it is) is used on over 70% of my female soldiers :P

Edit1: I also second Asian faces, but I don't feel using the default Asian heads for mapping the face in would be a good idea as the problem lies within the available head shapes ._.  

Edit2: hm, the new Ciri and Syanna faces are out of whack in terms of the color tone. D:

:heart:  Just wanted to say I love your mod, The Triss's face (I assume it is) is used on over 70% of my female soldiers :P

Edit1: I also second Asian faces, but I don't feel using the default Asian heads for mapping the face in would be a good idea as the problem lies within the available head shapes ._.  

Edit2: hm, the new Ciri and Syanna faces are out of whack in terms of the color tone. D:

Yeah I see the bug with the faces and the miss colour. Going to fix in the coming weekend and reupload. Also going to brush up on the Syanna face textures.

They should be. Else just let me know and ill post a fix.

Asian and black don't  have a single good looking face so far.

They could use something.

O.K ill see what I can do.

Thanks for the update n00bling, and for contacting me about it, index already updated with the new version!

thanks for the help Xpyke

They should be. Else just let me know and ill post a fix.

Hmm.. I removed the old facesofxcom directory, and unpacked this new one.

It caused my game to crash upon selecting one of the faces. Also, it caused a large number of repeats to appear on the face select screen; on the scroll

Hey all i posted a problem i have with xcom 2 wotc and was told to ask in this thread  my photobooth is not saving at all, all the posters i make after i leave the game or mission is not showing up in game anymore i have AVG and i did the exception on the folder  so im at a loss can anyome help me with this i tryed all of the forums  if you all can help with the problem I would thank you