Lewd mods and XCOM 2

No idea why trooper textures were breaking, I'd assumed that the archon working would mean everything else was.

Heres a wotc compiled one attachicon.gifMooUnitsAdvent.zip

It works with the random advent soldier being assigned to you in missions (So you can see all the rigging issues hurrah) also seems to be some t-posing sometimes, probably have to recopy the archetype, but I'll do that at a later date.

As for the archon cinematic bugs, no idea, they must have changed their code, there are a lot of wierd bugs with things like flags disappearing after loading in mission etc

Not sure if this is relevant (or if my interpretation is even correct), but apparently the T-Pose thing may be due to the optimized way WOTC now load resources, as a side effect of which modded enemies' animations are not always loaded properly. 

A discussion (and possible solution) is here.

No issue with the same nude mods spore mentioned, but the prostitution mod does seem to be busted. It loads no problem and the stats show for each soldier. However, when you send one on a "mission," the game crashes either as soon as you bring up the scan globe or right as the mission would complete. Each mission doesn't show up on the queue for completed events either, though I can't remember if it ever did. I hope it's an easy issue to fix, since I thought that mod was pretty great.

I have noticed that too. I did some test before starting a "real" campaign, and the mod just leads to an error message, then a complete crash, when a girl finishes her work. 

I hope the mod will be useable with WotC one day, because that was a really fun (and useful) one. Not mentionning it works well with the "poster creation", in a lore way  :P

post-51347-0-83650600-1504863085_thumb.jpg

I gotta say, I did not expect these results, although it is intriguing.

I'm using the following mods.  The names were taken from the launcher:

WOTC_LIMITLESS_ARMOR_OPTIONS
ANARCHY'S CHILDREN EXTRA OPTIONS
ARMORVARIETY
MORE ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
VINDICTUS FEMALE HAIRSTYLES
APROSTITUTELOOK
ASKINTIGHTMOD
AVENGERBARECLERKS
DESTROYERT'SFEMALEHAIRPACK
FACESOFXCOM
LEG_PACK
LEWDLILY
NIPSLIPMOD
PROPS_PACK
TORSO_PACK

This combination of mods does two things:

Bad: Introduces a bug that makes multiple entries for each armor type.

Fucking fantastic: Makes all armor parts from the base game, WOTC and all those mods available at the same time!

See below for screenshots - dressed up the hero units in slutty outfits and added one of those Templar skirts to Jane Kelly.

post-155688-0-37090100-1504880902_thumb.pngpost-155688-0-39202900-1504880903_thumb.pngpost-155688-0-72314700-1504880904_thumb.pngpost-155688-0-69305600-1504880905_thumb.png

Holy crap! I've been trying to get the bare legs. I'm using most of those mods, but I guess I'll give the others a try. Thanks for sharing Loogie!

I gotta say, I did not expect these results, although it is intriguing.

I'm using the following mods.  The names were taken from the launcher:

WOTC_LIMITLESS_ARMOR_OPTIONS
ANARCHY'S CHILDREN EXTRA OPTIONS
ARMORVARIETY
MORE ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
VINDICTUS FEMALE HAIRSTYLES
APROSTITUTELOOK
ASKINTIGHTMOD
AVENGERBARECLERKS
DESTROYERT'SFEMALEHAIRPACK
FACESOFXCOM
LEG_PACK
LEWDLILY
NIPSLIPMOD
PROPS_PACK
TORSO_PACK

This combination of mods does two things:

Bad: Introduces a bug that makes multiple entries for each armor type.

Fucking fantastic: Makes all armor parts from the base game, WOTC and all those mods available at the same time!

See below for screenshots - dressed up the hero units in slutty outfits and added one of those Templar skirts to Jane Kelly.

attachicon.gifPoster_074.pngattachicon.gifPoster_075.pngattachicon.gifPoster_076.pngattachicon.gifPoster_077.png

How does one actually do that?

I was reading through a guide on the XCOM subreddit. I've never used the modkit for this game, but if I get time I might see if it helps with the prostitution/enslaved mod, since I loved how kinky that shit was.

Terrific. Main thing I want back is soldiers being captured instead of killed - seems like it would ramp up the difficulty with Chosen interrogations.

LEG_PACK

TORSO_PACK

The version I'm using in the game it does not work can only tell you how to do it work is not please!!

WOTC

I have everything but the first mod enabled as mods in the base game folder - maybe that has something to do with it?

For Wotc I'm using:

ASkinTightMod

AvengerBareClerks

BareBareMod

LessLewdLily

Torso, Leg, and Props Packs

They all work perfectly fine.

MooUnitsAdvent works fine also but you need to verify integrity of XCOM 2's game files if you plan on removing it.  It seems to work permanently even after turning the mod off.  This does conflict with some mods that will add enemies as you'll only get the nude troopers and stun lancers for most missions.

For Wotc I'm using:

ASkinTightMod

AvengerBareClerks

BareBareMod

LessLewdLily

MooUnitsAdvent works fine also but you need to verify integrity of XCOM 2's game files if you plan on removing it.  It seems to work permanently even after turning the mod off.  This does conflict with some mods that will add enemies as you'll only get the nude troopers and stun lancers for most missions.

You don't have black texture bug on some panties in Leg Pack?

A comment on Steam in regards to black textures that somebody might find useful.

nekoworkshop 29 minutes ago 
Just confirmed that the mod only works when you also subbed to the soldier 76 mod.

Please delete everything in steamapps\common\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen SDK\XComGame\Mods\ before you build the mod, otherwise it will make one mod denpends on another mod's shader cache to properly work.

Source: I make character mods and I've run into this exact problem before.

No idea why trooper textures were breaking, I'd assumed that the archon working would mean everything else was.

Heres a wotc compiled one attachicon.gifMooUnitsAdvent.zip

It works with the random advent soldier being assigned to you in missions (So you can see all the rigging issues hurrah) also seems to be some t-posing sometimes, probably have to recopy the archetype, but I'll do that at a later date.

As for the archon cinematic bugs, no idea, they must have changed their code, there are a lot of wierd bugs with things like flags disappearing after loading in mission etc

Hey Moomany do you ever plan on making a clothing version so I can dress my troops up with the advent gear?

Hey Moomany do you ever plan on making a clothing version so I can dress my troops up with the advent gear?

There is already a mod for that. "Advent Armor" by Dor. Get it on the workshop!!

I think he meant the lewd trooper armor.

Which would be nice to have.

There is already a mod for that. "Advent Armor" by Dor. Get it on the workshop!!

I think he meant the lewd trooper armor.

Which would be nice to have.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant sorry should have clarified.

Glory! It was the Armorvariety mod that gives the bare legs. Thanks again Loogie!

Wow, ArmorVariety is amazing.

But as much as I'd love to use it, I can't deal with over 600 torso entries worth of duplicates.

I hope the author can fix it, or someone else make a mod that works better.

For Wotc I'm using:

ASkinTightMod

AvengerBareClerks

BareBareMod

LessLewdLily

The bikini bottom still works.  The g-string, other panties and short shorts are black textures.  One of the bottomless pieces has white textured shins also.  But honestly that's like only 4 items out of everything so I'm fine with that.

For Wotc I'm using:

ASkinTightMod

AvengerBareClerks

BareBareMod

LessLewdLily

The bikini bottom still works.  The g-string, other panties and short shorts are black textures.  One of the bottomless pieces has white textured shins also.  But honestly that's like only 4 items out of everything so I'm fine with that.

So, not perfectly fine. I was using only the ones that have black texture bug with the base game, so sucks for me I guess.

for those that may not realize it, but Uniform manager allows the use of appearance equipment across all tiers, by making a uniform and then applying it to a soldier without the mess of adding all the stuff to each tier 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126857331 , it can apply uniforms built on a normal soldier to apply to a hero unit as well, but your results may vary. 

this might also help to get rid of some annoying features on the hero units http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1125697296 

@mike24 sorry will get those to you soontm they don't have breast/penis skeletons....for now, the xpac sdk has all the uncooked assets for the dlc, we can do torso physics now >: )

@everyone else, will stick up an update soontm whilst checking my workshop mods, things I compile in wotc workshop shows up invisible and any base x2 compiled ones are hit and miss in wotc.......not too sure I can justify using 180Gb of my harddisk to keep both sdks....

Do you already know when the update will be released? Will your mod use the torso physics?

@endersgame Oh nice, didn't know about that, might fix my flags problem too. Thanks for linking that.

@Loogie Hah and here I was adding entries to barebare tongue.png

@jenkman not saying no, but haven't planned on doing it. I'll look at it after updating barebare, as I'll need to update the advent mod with the newer bodies anyway.

@Wizard no eta, my archnemeses, the neck and arm seams, are back. no physics though, one thing at a time.

edit: I think I may have beaten the seams, still not perfect, but it won't cause me as much problems from now on, in other news

post-21067-0-91340500-1504983830_thumb.jpg Devs, your shoulder covered arm textures won't stop me.

No Clue why I cannot see these in the launcher.   Created a Mod folder with them in it on both C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods.

Tried having in both, and each path individually.  Nothing shows up in the official launcher!

Now I do have quite a few steam Mods enabled, both WOTC compatible and not.   Would that make a difference?

Edit: I am really mod illiterate, so any help would be appreciated!

Edit2: Got it... Everything had an extra subfolder