Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 6/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, Achelexus said:

The only thing I'd ever want are:

High heels

More tattoo options (succubus/womb tattoo maybe?)

As far as i can see you can use women's  high heel shoes by using of the latest release of WOTC_LL_Pack_0.1.2.2 to get something like this:

image.png.361884ad8082ffe92fc1ca978b0a6ca6.png

You can play with different kinds of high heel suitable legs/thighs/shins shapes, e.g.

image.png.f486c4fa739aede88945786e6975cf04.png

image.png.d6700c1abf44a4cc56ccbfc12578420f.png

As for me this is quite close to high heels.

Edited by muser1974

I have copies of most the mods what were for Wotc or that worked with Wotc. to clarify I believe these were all posted in this thread.

here is a list.

ASkintightMOD
Barebaremod WOTC
BetterNipples
FacesOfXCom WotC
KexxValk
LessLewdLily
McM_SlootArmors_Plate_v1_1
McM_SlootArmors_Powered_v1_0
Prostitution_1.4.1
WOTC_Civilians.Lab.July.2019
WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack
WOTC_Leg_Pack
WOTC_LL_Pack.Lab.July.2019
WOTC_Torso_Pack
WOTCPropsPack
MooUnitsAdvent
WotC_Sparrow
AProstituteLook

I do not thank I am supposed to post them in a message, or i would just post them.  I may have others as I try to keep copies of every mod I have tried.

Edited by Arcturus7777
On 10/10/2021 at 3:08 AM, WishyWashWosh said:

Looking for input on how to go about implement sex in the tactical part of the game, gameplay wise. I believe multiple aliens having the ability to lock down your soldiers would get frustrating real quick. ( I haven't actually reached late-game). Right now I'm considering giving aliens a small chance to get one "charge" at spawn.

tactical.jpg.b6ec3649e8d36d05f64e8c9b20fb4001.jpg

Bro any progress? loved ur mod!

I saw a mod called Inappropriate Mission Names once, and I was wondering if there's a variant of that for just Lewd Mission Names? Beyond that, is there any flavor stuff out there, like lewd map packs, lewd voice packs, lewd nicknames, lewd photobooth backgrounds and effects, that sort of thing?

On 7/3/2022 at 6:38 AM, styx101 said:

Sorry for the incompetence. Is this mod (LewdCom)  just for the WotC addon or for the main game too? I will be very grateful for the answer. Thank you.

Yes, it is only for WOTC version of XCOM 2, according to the Mod Index.

On 7/3/2022 at 11:56 AM, ImmortalTortle said:

I saw a mod called Inappropriate Mission Names once, and I was wondering if there's a variant of that for just Lewd Mission Names? Beyond that, is there any flavor stuff out there, like lewd map packs, lewd voice packs, lewd nicknames, lewd photobooth backgrounds and effects, that sort of thing?

there is sparrow which contains hentai backgrounds for photobooth