Lewd mods and XCOM 2

After a very long absence I decided to try out the Long War of the Chosen. However, I had to install everything new and lost my old character pool :( I'm not sure if sharing character pools is common or feasible, but if anyone would be willing to share I would be most appreciative. 

3 hours ago, revenant2 said:

After a very long absence I decided to try out the Long War of the Chosen. However, I had to install everything new and lost my old character pool :( I'm not sure if sharing character pools is common or feasible, but if anyone would be willing to share I would be most appreciative. 

My experience with character pools is that you don't get the proper porting unless all the exact cosmetic mods are installed. So you might not get the same as someone else even if they send you theirs.

9 hours ago, boicreamsupreme said:

So I'm not exactly looking for lewd mods per se, but I know this place tends to have a lot of customization mods. Are there any mods that add skirts for women or better faces for guys? I'd also love some clothed mods that make girls a bit more curvy

There's lots of that on steam already. Just search up soldier customization mods on steam.

On 3/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, boicreamsupreme said:

So I'm not exactly looking for lewd mods per se, but I know this place tends to have a lot of customization mods. Are there any mods that add skirts for women or better faces for guys? I'd also love some clothed mods that make girls a bit more curvy

I'd recommend Aeronautic's mods on the Steam Workshop as well. Lot of exaggerated curves and several recent ones have skirts.

On 3/21/2022 at 5:54 AM, Ka_San said:

Torso,Arms

(QC) QUAKE CHAMPIONS: Nyx's Outfits [WOTC] 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2251071502

Legs

(N:A) NieR:Automata - 2B's and Kaine's Outfits [WOTC]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1545114995

...isn't it?

juding from back detail and side boobs of this armor and TB's one i dont think they are same chest body part.... but the 2b one is a good find too!

On 1/4/2022 at 7:02 PM, WishyWashWosh said:

Okay, so here's a very early access, basically want to check if it works on "more than my machine". So model and animations are not tip top and bugs are expected. However, it should be completely safe to add/remove from an active game with a SAVE ON THE AVENGER.

• Only Sectoid and Berserker are implemented. 
  • Check XComLewd.ini and XComGameData_SoldierSkills.ini for some configurations.
  • BareBareMod is required for male
  • BareBareMod or Wrex for female can be configured in XComLewd.ini ( comment out/in whichever you prefer with semicolons)
  • Allow for males to be targeted can be set in XComGameData_SoldierSkills.ini

Not compatible with mods that change berseker/sectoid AI or model.

Prepare for the berserker's dong to be caught on everything.

Also, where does a Chryssalid have a penis?

LewdCom.zip 216.61 MB · 1,162 downloads

Ideas:

-Temporary Mind Control effect on "finish" for certain aliens (maybe it can become a PSI ability for operatives too)

-Unconscious or Dazed status effect on an operative upon "finish," particularly if victim to a berserker

-Possible "Capture" of operative upon "finish"

-Poison or Health Steal upon "finish" with a Viper

KexxValk2.rar

Here is my 1st post, and I'm giving back a small amount. I tweaked the KexxValk mod by uncommenting this line in the mod and recompiling it.

CharTemplate.strPawnArchetypes.length = 0; // delete all existing archetypes

this means every archon will be a valkrie.

you can test the mod by dropping an archon into your squad mid-mission using this console command

dropunit archon 0 0

happy hunting.

Untitled.png

On 1/4/2022 at 5:02 PM, WishyWashWosh said:

Okay, so here's a very early access, basically want to check if it works on "more than my machine". So model and animations are not tip top and bugs are expected. However, it should be completely safe to add/remove from an active game with a SAVE ON THE AVENGER.

• Only Sectoid and Berserker are implemented. 
  • Check XComLewd.ini and XComGameData_SoldierSkills.ini for some configurations.
  • BareBareMod is required for male
  • BareBareMod or Wrex for female can be configured in XComLewd.ini ( comment out/in whichever you prefer with semicolons)
  • Allow for males to be targeted can be set in XComGameData_SoldierSkills.ini

Not compatible with mods that change berseker/sectoid AI or model.

Prepare for the berserker's dong to be caught on everything.

Also, where does a Chryssalid have a penis?

LewdCom.zip 216.61 MB · 1,352 downloads

Is there any way to enable friendly units to use the same move or sacrifice themselves? There are a lot of mods which make the Advent troops female, so a bit of payback would be nice >:D Also that way, say a Berserker is laying waste to the rest of the unit, temporarily sacrificing a female unit wouldn't hurt. Also Great job!

2022/1/5午前10時2分、WishyWashWoshは言った。

さて、ここに非常に早いアクセスがあります。基本的には「私のマシン以上のもの」で動作するかどうかを確認したいです。したがって、モデルとアニメーションはチップトップではなく、バグが予想されます。ただし、SAVE ON THE AVENGERを使用してアクティブなゲームを追加/削除することは完全に安全である必要があります。

• セクトイドとバーサーカーのみが実装されています。
  • 一部の設定については、XComLewd.iniとXComGameData_SoldierSkills.iniを確認してください。
  • 男性にはBareBareModが必要です
  • 女性用のBareBareModまたはWrexは、XComLewd.iniで設定できます(セミコロンで好きな方にコメントアウト/コメントアウト)
  • 男性をターゲットにすることを許可することは、XComGameData_SoldierSkills.iniで設定できます。

ベルセカー/セクトイドAIやモデルを変更するMODと互換性がありません。

暴走者のドンがすべてに巻き込まれる準備をしてください。

また、クリサリッドのペニスはどこにありますか?

LewdCom.zip 216.61メガバイト·1,353 ダウンロード

In my opinion, it would be nice if "Muton" could also rape.
Also, it would be interesting if the retaliatory attacks were not simply killing civilians, but raping and murdering them, making the aliens even more brutal.
Or maybe they attack civilians while on guard duty.
They melt humans down and refine them, so I'm sure they would do that.

Of course, XCOM is now an anti-government terrorist organization, so I think it would be fun for our male members to recover mentally from kidnapping female dignitaries and attacking civilians.
Just enough to get the mental effect of recovering from fatigue or something, our enemy is aliens, we are xcom, we are not a Chimera squad, we are the ones attacking law enforcement officers!

And what I am most looking forward to is sexual activity on the ship.
(Maybe a gang rape by drunken troopers around the bar, or sex on beds in the medical bay, or again in the break room or guerrilla training room.)

We should be more cruel than Dr. Varen.
Hopefully we can give that abominable female scientist a taste.

However, my greatest hope is that you will not overdo it.
I think it is best that you make what you want to make.
I can only pray for your health and the completion of your work, but I respect a person with a bold spirit like yours.

I have downloaded the Prostitution mod, but I cannot figure out how to make it work.

I have only these few mods installed:

ActiveMods="LewdComCore"
ActiveMods="Barebaremod"
ActiveMods="Prostitution2.1.1"
ActiveMods="WOTC_FCP_2"
ActiveMods="WOTC_Leg_Sack"
ActiveMods="WOTC_Torso_Sack"
ActiveMods="WOTCLegRack"
ActiveMods="WOTCTorsoRack"

Found all of them here. LwdComCore and Barebaremod seems to work, other are cosmetics. I did not find prostitue button in the armory.

11 hours ago, Elgate said:

I have downloaded the Prostitution mod, but I cannot figure out how to make it work.

I have only these few mods installed:

ActiveMods="LewdComCore"
ActiveMods="Barebaremod"
ActiveMods="Prostitution2.1.1"
ActiveMods="WOTC_FCP_2"
ActiveMods="WOTC_Leg_Sack"
ActiveMods="WOTC_Torso_Sack"
ActiveMods="WOTCLegRack"
ActiveMods="WOTCTorsoRack"

Found all of them here. LwdComCore and Barebaremod seems to work, other are cosmetics. I did not find prostitue button in the armory.

Are you using alternative mod launcher for XCOM 2?

2k's own launcher if broken for mod launching....

1 hour ago, Elgate said:

Neither actually, I followed a guide on how to install Xcom 2 mods and added it directly in the files

I have a guess but I'm not certain.

It's because the name need to match the name in the XcomGame.ini file.

Example: For prostitution, XcomGame.ini:

[Prostitution.Prostitution_X2DownloadableContentInfo]
DLCIdentifier="Prostitution"

Your "ActivesMod=<DLCIdentifier_Name>" is incorrect. Instead of the folder name, it should be the name of the DLCIdentifier.

Also, I don't know how your directory mapping looks like, so that might have some influence.

1 hour ago, duck666 said:

I have a guess but I'm not certain.

It's because the name need to match the name in the XcomGame.ini file.

Example: For prostitution, XcomGame.ini:

[Prostitution.Prostitution_X2DownloadableContentInfo]
DLCIdentifier="Prostitution"

Your "ActivesMod=<DLCIdentifier_Name>" is incorrect. Instead of the folder name, it should be the name of the DLCIdentifier.

Also, I don't know how your directory mapping looks like, so that might have some influence.

That was it. Thank you ?

@warpfactorniner Thank you for the update to Valks. Do you mind me asking where did you get Frosty's strappy top piece?

And i've not seen her heels as shoes either. But i'm guessing that might be in some clothing pack on the regular steam workshop.

Outrider seems to be wearing hosiery + garters, which i don't recognize either. I'm hoping that's all like a one-pack.

Edited by Snive

I just started playing Xcom2 + WOTC and have installed the Prostitution2.1.1 mod from here by duck666.  When a squad member is captured during the infiltration action from the mod, is the mod supposed to trigger a rescue mission at some point, or is that character gone for good?

If a rescue mission is supposed to trigger, is there I need to have built to allow them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.