Lewd mods and XCOM 2

not sure what is wrong with my launcher, maybe I edited something I was not supposed to but can't seem to get the nude mod to load. I did found a workaround, I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it but it works (at least for me and for now).

I put the consolidated nude pack (already had all parts fused together in single mod) into the DLC folder in \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\ and renamed the .XComMod into .XComDLC and edited it to say [dlc] instead of [mod] in the first line.

Though the legs I selected for this mod barely fit in the list, not sure what is wrong with the selection there. I think someone was already complaining about that.

not sure what is wrong with my launcher, maybe I edited something I was not supposed to but can't seem to get the nude mod to load. I did found a workaround, I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it but it works (at least for me and for now).

I put the consolidated nude pack (already had all parts fused together in single mod) into the DLC folder in \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\ and renamed the .XComMod into .XComDLC and edited it to say [dlc] instead of [mod] in the first line.

Though the legs I selected for this mod barely fit in the list, not sure what is wrong with the selection there. I think someone was already complaining about that.

Out of curiosity, were you using the Alternate Mod Launcher or the XCOM mod launcher?

Also, previously (before you went with the DLC route), where were you installing the nude mods?

Hey. Are you still working on this? I would absolutely LOVE to see some nice sixpack abs on females! I made this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/627

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800684826

So I could help you with setting this up as a new mod. ;)

I stopped on the progress a little way through, took a break from Xcom at the time. My arty skills are a bit average so was taking quite a while to get the textures/normal maps right.

Okay. So... the answer is "no", you're not working on it anymore and don't intend on continuing?

adding the below line at the end of the .XComMod file seems to remove the warning icons in launcher for WoTC(the warning appears for the previous Xcom version), I did some reusing of existing textures for the reapers/skimrishers/templars but there is some extra stuff in their clothing  so a proper armor texture would be needed to make it better, the same goes for Alien hunter DLC, hopefully someone will do that eventually. Also, I finally managed to get launcher to load the mods, but no idea how, doing 10 things at once makes figuring out what helped kinda hard.

RequiresXPACK=true

No idea why trooper textures were breaking, I'd assumed that the archon working would mean everything else was.

Heres a wotc compiled one MooUnitsAdvent.zip

It works with the random advent soldier being assigned to you in missions (So you can see all the rigging issues hurrah) also seems to be some t-posing sometimes, probably have to recopy the archetype, but I'll do that at a later date.

As for the archon cinematic bugs, no idea, they must have changed their code, there are a lot of wierd bugs with things like flags disappearing after loading in mission etc

No idea why trooper textures were breaking, I'd assumed that the archon working would mean everything else was.

Heres a wotc compiled one attachicon.gifMooUnitsAdvent.zip

It works with the random advent soldier being assigned to you in missions (So you can see all the rigging issues hurrah) also seems to be some t-posing sometimes, probably have to recopy the archetype, but I'll do that at a later date.

As for the archon cinematic bugs, no idea, they must have changed their code, there are a lot of wierd bugs with things like flags disappearing after loading in mission etc

Thank you Moomany! I think the T-pose is punishment for save scumming :angel:

Can I update the index with it or should I wait?

Hey moomany, can you take a look at Vipers? Is it possible to make a lewd version of them, or are the files still encrypted?

Thank you moomany!

Now if Kexx456 or somebody can wotc compile Leg Pack too, it would be awesome.

@Xpyke sure, I could just update my post when I actually update.

@Leggen The vipers were never locked, but dlc vipers were though. There's no vipers mod because none of us ever did it, not saying I won't look at it, but not right now.

@vixi I think so? I know the tattoo enabled ones work, don't know about the non tattoo'd version in the mod.

@Leggen The vipers were never locked, but dlc vipers were though. There's no vipers mod because none of us ever did it, not saying I won't look at it, but not right now.

Oh, is that so? I've heard multiple times that anything viper related was locked, and thus nothing viper related was ever done.

Someone allegedly had to abandon an xcom armor mod for viper because of this, which shouldn't have been related to DLC only vipers.

Of course, that's just what I heard, so I dunno what's actually up with this.

Moomany, your Moo Units Advent mod is friggin' awesome on WotC. Thanks a ton for sharing it :)