SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to get this to work since yesterday, no matter what I try the characters either stand still in eachother or do a weird air thrust. other SL stuff seems to work fine, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Have you click generatefnisforusers.exe and update the fnis first before going to the game?

Been trying to get this to work since yesterday, no matter what I try the characters either stand still in eachother or do a weird air thrust. other SL stuff seems to work fine, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Have you click generatefnisforusers.exe and update the fnis first before going to the game?

Yes! I had, however your comment made me reinvestigate and it wasn't installed in the right spot. Works fine now. Weird I never had problems with other stuff, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Yes! I had, however your comment made me reinvestigate and it wasn't installed in the right spot. Works fine now. Weird I never had problems with other stuff, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm having this same issue, only with multiple animation packs. Sometimes the animations play properly, but if the furniture animations start, they break all the others. How exactly did you fix it?

Also, I don't know if this is intentional, but all of the animations that include furniture spawn the object on the character, even if said object already exists nearby (i.e. a bed will spawn on a bed if the bed animations play). Is there a way to simply have the animations only trigger like a normal animation requiring an object would?

Hi,

I can't play some animations(Xcross, Bond, agressive...) just because they can't be found in my animation selector.....However they have been perfectly loaded with SLAL and i can see them in the sexlab menu called "activate animation".

Any solution to play them ?

PS: I try to do my best to speak english :) (from france)

Hi,

I can't play some animations(Xcross, Bond, agressive...) just because they can't be found in my animation selector.....However they have been perfectly loaded with SLAL and i can see them in the sexlab menu called "activate animation".

Make sure aggressive animations are enabled and that they're showing up in the list of animations available in the Sexlab MCM menu.

Hey Leito, working on anything new for Skyrim?

I likely won't get back into Skyrim unless SL gets ported to SE. Oldrim crashes too much for me. Currently busy with FO4...

Oh jeeze I forgot FO4 has sex mods now... and you've got animations for them... guess I should start playing that again C:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't suppose you could help me with animation technical Leito. Wondering how to make perfectly smooth transitions loop animation, i.e your stage 4 female reverse cowgirl that loop perfectly without pause at reaching the end frame. I'm using blender and i think most method is adding 1 frame at the end that same as 1st but not included on exported, which never really work for me. Want to know your way around it.

Thanks

Somewhat old but maybe it helps someone.

I don't know the source of the problem (blender scripts or hkcmd) but i found out during the process the first Keyframe (Nr. 0) will be lost or rather moved (along with all frames).  When converting back from hkx to kf all my frames are moved +1 and a little different translated.

Therefore you have a empty frame at the beginning of the loop.

Stupid thing is that Skyrim starts at 0 it appears and there will be no interpolation from loop end to loop start. At least not by default and i don't know a way to change it without further modding/scripting stuff.

You have the same keyframe on position 0 and 1 wich will create a very short but noticable freeze especially if you set sgtm to a low value and regardless of what you do you always have it.

So is the theory at least.

I'm not sure if there is a solution for that or if it's some setting that is wrong on our end. But i pretty much gave up with is.

I tried every possible combination in Blender (using 2.78 btw, not sure about the 2.49 setup).

I tried to change settings if kf file with nifskope, every possible way of keyframing but i just moved the problem to another spot in the loop.

I only can think of trying to let the loop end with flat movements so the lag would hardly be noticable but that not a solution, it just minimizes the problem. That or making loops with like 3k keyframes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Make sure aggressive animations are enabled and that they're showing up in the list of animations available in the Sexlab MCM menu.

Hey Leito great work on the animations first of all.

I don't know if my problem is the same as the above posters, but your wonderful xcross animations are problematic for me because they lack any tag that gets them to show up in slate's and maybe sextool's lists. For example there is no "FM" tag, instead it has penis and vagina. They show up in the SLAL MCM, and are active.

Because of that and what I am doing, these animations will never trigger in mods like Prison Overhaul. I imagine it could be a quick fix that I can do myself, just point me to the necessary file.

Edit: Think that file is under SLanims, source, then the  furniture file. I added a FM tag and my femdom tag. It should now trigger for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that some oral animations aren't using the combat shout expression, which result in no open mouth, mainly the aggressive blowjob anims. How do I fix this? I tried adding open mouth in the json file with the proper code(copied it) but it doesn't help.

I don't remember the specific details but I fixed all the open mouth stuff for the aggressive bj anims for my own install a while back. I'm pretty sure I just fixed the SLAL files, don't edit the JSON directly, edit the source then use the SLAL build tool thing which makes the JSON for you, then in the MCM menu in-game you have to press a button to reload the JSON files for all registered anims to actually update the tags in your save game.

There were some other issues with the SLAL pack that I fixed but I'm not sure if Leito fixed all of them in the end. Some of it may have been animations that got rolled back to older versions at some point... Leito updated some of the animations last summer, then updated them again soon after. Then later on when he updated the SLAL pack, a lot of the animations got accidentally rolled back to the first summer update, instead of the second. I had to manually go through the zip files and make a new SLAL zip file that had the latest version of every animation. I did mention it I think but I'm not sure if Leito ever got around to updating the pack, apologies if he did.

EDIT: Yeah, checked and compared the 1.6 with my 1.6 fixed, there are tons of outdated consensual human anims in the official 1.6. Now I remember what happened. There was a 1.3b that updated a ton of consensual human anims. Then when Leito completely changed the SLAL structure for 1.5, all those updates got lost and the anims reverted to one of the earlier versions of 1.3. Almost every animation in the Sexlab folder is out of date, the folder is missing all the June updates, while much of the Leito folder is out of date as well, except for the Anal Missionary 2 anim which is actually updated for some reason.

EDIT2: Well, since I already did all the work I guess I might as well post my fixed 1.6 version. This is the full version and doesn't include any fixes anyone else may have made such as the patch from a few posts back.

Changelog:

- All relevant human consensual animations have been restored to the actual latest versions from 1.3b.

- The following animations have their open mouth and audio fixed: Aggressive BJ, Bound BJ, and Bound Threesome FFM.

- Bound Threesome FFM also has a missing tag added.

To get the 2nd and 3rd fixes in an existing game you have to go to the SLAL MCM menu and press the update JSON button.

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with Lesbian Dildo 2.  The Dildo shows up in the receiving girl's right hand and not the dom girl's hand.  The dildo stays in the sub girl's hand through out the animation.  Have I got something screwed up?

That's listed under "known issues" in the opening post...

Hello Leito, hello folks,

since i startet a new game due some upgrades i choose to use this package here, because it was more up to date then the one i had installed. I found out a little issue.

In the lesbian double dildo animation the dildo is not shown. Did the meshes an textures come from the animeObject File? I installed this package here first, followed by some other SLAL Packages. Exspecially the FunnyBuziness one Version 12, which should be installed last because of the textures and furnitures used in.

greetings :)

I really need some more of those gangbang animmations, mate. I will keep playing my current modded non sexual skyrim until you give me those sweet animations for npc's and all the creatures, so my character can be gangraped. Kudos to you, sir! Nice work