Devious Magic V1.6b (24/05/2016)

Hello MixedupJim

Please excuse my English.
In my opinion, the first option is (all random) much better as it allows you to use any mods on armor/clothes. And generally having fun.

And also allows you to use all DD items.

Awesome mod, but i know this may seem stupid to ask but how do you free someone from the sack once in and on your back. I have a mod called Slave pit and i captured some girl and wanted to drop her into the pit with the Chaurus and enjoy the show but could not drop or unequip the sack, and when i managed to drop the sack only option i got was to take the sack again making 2 sacks now.

^^^^^^^^^((Ignore this, i just discovered the sacks were part of sexlab defeat lol))^^^^^^^^^^

I updated this to the latest but now i see a blank MCM menu, is that intended?

Thank you,

Samm

Hello MixedupJim

Please excuse my English.

In my opinion, the first option is (all random) much better as it allows you to use any mods on armor/clothes. And generally having fun.

And also allows you to use all DD items.

That is the route I think I shall have to go down. Having everything random at least means it will work with every mod out there and with very little overhead for over-worked papyrus :) I think I might be able to tweak it slightly so instead of using onEquip I can use onAddToInventory as I think that tells me where the item has come from. This would allow me to detect if it was from a treasure chest, a person or just pickedup off the ground with the potential to ignore items obtained from the player chests and apply different percentages for items found in chests, dead people etc (I think anyway)

Awesome mod, but i know this may seem stupid to ask but how do you free someone from the sack once in and on your back. I have a mod called Slave pit and i captured some girl and wanted to drop her into the pit with the Chaurus and enjoy the show but could not drop or unequip the sack, and when i managed to drop the sack only option i got was to take the sack again making 2 sacks now.

^^^^^^^^^((Ignore this, i just discovered the sacks were part of sexlab defeat lol))^^^^^^^^^^

I updated this to the latest but now i see a blank MCM menu, is that intended?

Thank you,

Samm

Ah, I have had that happen to me before. It is when the MCM doesn't refresh correctly to show the new pages. The only way I've found to fix it is to disable the mod, load up the save game, save, quit skyrim, re-enable mod then load save game. This should force MCM to rebuild itself.

Or you can try using the console comman - setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

i just open a new game and everything i mentioned was fixed, enslavement is working, armbinder is working correctly, DDi event procs correctly.

it's like a miracle lol

the only problem is the harness is not showing but i'll take it then :DDD good enough for me 

Uploaded a new version the reverts back to the straight forward percentage chance for Mimics and Cursed Armour. It might not be to everyone's taste...but at least you can alter the percentages & items or turn it off completely.

I have also added a check for the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword. This keyword is mainly applied to unique armours (I guess to stop the player increasing a unique item's power further). Any item with this keyword can never be cursed or a mimic. This will stop you losing a rare armour to a mimic. :)

I have also added a check for the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword. This keyword is mainly applied to unique armours (I guess to stop the player increasing a unique item's power further). Any item with this keyword can never be cursed or a mimic. This will stop you losing a rare armour to a mimic. :)

That is a good solution.  Not perfect, but "good enough".  Thanks!

I wonder if adding those special potions to enemy archers inventories would make them use it?

It would be nice to receive some devious arrows :)

That will be the next thing on my list. Again, it will have to be "faked" using the on hit event, but I believe I can detect what the player was hit by in terms of projectiles so there is the posibility to have different percentages for arrows, magic, swords etc having devious magic effects on the player

I can also detect if the hit was blocked, which I think would protect the player from devious magic. I can also detect who hit the player so could well scale the chances based upon character level or similar. 

I wonder if adding those special potions to enemy archers inventories would make them use it?

It would be nice to receive some devious arrows :)

That will be the next thing on my list. Again, it will have to be "faked" using the on hit event, but I believe I can detect what the player was hit by in terms of projectiles so there is the posibility to have different percentages for arrows, magic, swords etc having devious magic effects on the player

I can also detect if the hit was blocked, which I think would protect the player from devious magic. I can also detect who hit the player so could well scale the chances based upon character level or similar. 

cant you make multi arrows give them names like arrow of silance and so on and have that trigger a script ?

I'd still like to see more of the potions/spells and more Hex's implemented too.  Also, I think its about time for a pretty big update to the mods front page.  A lot has changed...

Working on it as fast as I can :)

cant you make multi arrows give them names like arrow of silance and so on and have that trigger a script ?

The problem is if you make physical items you then have to distribute those items throughout skyrim whether it is magic arrows or potions/spells. This means popping them in leveled lists etc which is never a good idea if another mod does the same...which means creating bash patches etc I believe.

It is far better to run a script when hit by an arrow and then decide if the arrow is magic at that point, this way nothing will ever conflict and all arrows and all archers (even those from other mods) would be compatible with this mod.

Although not all are implemented (yet), I do like these curses a lot: Sanguine's Delight, Sheogorath's Gift, Gaze of Diabella, Curse of Weak Cloth !

Would "curse of the weak cloth" also affect the spare cloths in your inventory? I really like the idea of the clothes being transported to your chest in Breezehome.

As of how to get curses removed, I have a few ideas:

• The player has to dance in 3 to 10 bars in Skyrim in the evening.
  • The player has to ask 3 to 7 jarls if he/she is allowed to masturbate right in front of them.
  • The player has to ask 3 guards in 3 to 7 holds if they would spank her from being naughty.
  • The player has to ask 3 to 10 farmers if they require help with gathering crops (which she will do while crawling naked).

Another idea:

Cursed lessons from dragons. You get the opportunity to become more resilient, getting a dragon-scale bonus. The opportunity is given each time you slay a dragon and you absorb their soul. The bonus you can get could be something like +1% resistance to heath or cold or shock or poison or disease (with a max of 25%) or a +1 to armor (with a maximum of 100). The lesson contains of performing one of the previous mentioned tasks.

By the way, you are of course stimulated to use those lessons due to some certain side effects. One I can think of is that (for each curse) you loose 10 points of carry weight each 12 hours till (for each curse) a max of 100 points. Having sex will reset the carry-weight penalty (masturbation does not count). Of course other curses could be applied as well.

Anyway, it is fun following your mod and the ideas that are posted here :P

Although not all are implemented (yet), I do like these curses a lot: Sanguine's Delight, Sheogorath's Gift, Gaze of Diabella, Curse of Weak Cloth !

Would "curse of the weak cloth" also affect the spare cloths in your inventory? I really like the idea of the clothes being transported to your chest in Breezehome.

• The player has to ask 3 to 7 jarls if he/she is allowed to masturbate right in front of them.
  • The player has to ask 3 guards in 3 to 7 holds if they would spank her from being naughty.
  • The player has to ask 3 to 10 farmers if they require help with gathering crops (which she will do while crawling naked).

Another idea:

Cursed lessons from dragons. You get the opportunity to become more resilient, getting a dragon-scale bonus. The opportunity is given each time you slay a dragon and you absorb their soul. The bonus you can get could be something like +1% resistance to heath or cold or shock or poison or disease (with a max of 25%) or a +1 to armor (with a maximum of 100). The lesson contains of performing one of the previous mentioned tasks.

By the way, you are of course stimulated to use those lessons due to some certain side effects. One I can think of is that (for each curse) you loose 10 points of carry weight each 12 hours till (for each curse) a max of 100 points. Having sex will reset the carry-weight penalty (masturbation does not count). Of course other curses could be applied as well.

I was just going to make some (expensive) potions to remove each curse....but now I'm not so sure :)

The naked dream is pretty annoying beacause you can't open doors and talk to someone either, if that could be solved, then i think a naked effect of 10min will be good :D

Ah, Naked dream....love that one (actually its proper name is Sanguine's Delight but I think it got mixed up somewhere!). Hmmm...it shouldn't block accessing doors or people...seems I added the lock to activating objects and not just inventory :)

I'll be uploading a new version to fix that shortly as well as adding Sanguine's Delight to the MCM so you can config it as much as you like :)

Another idea:

I was just going to make some (expensive) potions to remove each curse....but now I'm not so sure :)

Please don't use jaberwocky's ideas.  So far, your mod blends nicely with normal gameplay; his ideas take it so far off the rails, getting cursed literally becomes a show-stopper every time, causing the player to lose potentially hours of game time just to remove what is supposed to be a minor annoyance.  That's also not even going into how his ideas are EXTREMELY specific fetishes (seriously, masturbate in front of a prominent figure?  That's an awful lot like a stalker to me...)

Potion cures are much better.

Another idea:

Please don't use jaberwocky's ideas.  So far, your mod blends nicely with normal gameplay; his ideas take it so far off the rails, getting cursed literally becomes a show-stopper every time, causing the player to lose potentially hours of game time just to remove what is supposed to be a minor annoyance.  That's also not even going into how his ideas are EXTREMELY specific fetishes (seriously, masturbate in front of a prominent figure?  That's an awful lot like a stalker to me...)

For blending in with the players plays-style, a good MCM menu would probably be required.

As to the slow-stopper part, instead of require to be spanked by 3 guards in 3 to 7 holds, you could tune that down to just 3 to 7 guards in total. It are a few ideas that could be tuned down easily.

The ideas I posted could be categorized a bit:

• You could use the dragon soul absorption to initiate a curse.
  • You can add humiliation tasks as means to lift curses.
  • The player could get rewarded afterwards with a small bonus.
  • You can have curses that can be reset

(Resetting is not equal to the curse being lifted and could be used to have a longer amount of time fun with being cursed while the curse is both prominent, but not too invasive)

These ideas could be tuned down or combined with whatever seems appropriate. Here is another example. It might be a bit extensive, but parts of it could easily be re-used and leveled.

Spanked bottom armor:

When you absorb a dragon soul, you get cursed. Each 12 (or 24) hours you are feeling a bit naughty, resulting in the removal of one clothing slot. You can ask a guard if he/she will spank you for being naughty, which will reset the naughty-level. (this way you can play Skyrim reasonably well while being cursed). And after certain conditions are met, the curse will be lifted. As bonus you get a permanent (but small) armor blessing with the name 'spanked bottom'.

A few notes:

The condition for lifting the curse could be a certain amount of time or a certain amount of spankings. You could say that the reset of the curse will occur with each spanking. But to count towards the required amount of spankings to lift the curse, only the spanking of a guard other than the guards from the last two holds will count towards release. And you could consider the stacking bonus slowly getting harder to get.

I would only do those extra items as an extra way to get rid of curses. As it stands it is unlikely I'll ever get round to doing them as they are quite complex...and potions are easier :) But I always enjoy receiving ideas for the mod, so keep them coming no matter how crazy they may seem :)

--------------------------

New Version Up

I've extended the MCM config options for Sanguine's Delight so you can set how often it triggers, how long it lasts and how many devious items to temporarily equip. This allows you to make the curse either a minor issue or a major problem :)

I've also fixed the issue of not being able to access doors etc when this curse is in effect. It should only block access to the inventory, magic, journal and skills pages.

Another option: cursed jewelry

Being forced to wear cursed jewelry is annoying as that means missing out on some great enchantments.

Dog-Tag:

Apart from taking the place of an amulet, sometimes people could order you to "be a good doggy", which forces you to crawl for a bit, naked.

Cat-Tag:

Apart from taking the place of an amulet, sometimes people could order you to "be a good kitty", which forces you to dance for a bit, naked.

You could use regular jewelry, but just change the color to orange (dog) or pink (cat).

Being forced to wear cursed jewelry is annoying as that means missing out on some great enchantments.

Dog-Tag:

Apart from taking the place of an amulet, sometimes people could order you to "be a good doggy", which forces you to crawl for a bit, naked.

Cat-Tag:

Apart from taking the place of an amulet, sometimes people could order you to "be a good kitty", which forces you to dance for a bit, naked.

You could use regular jewelry, but just change the color to orange (dog) or pink (cat).

Nice ideas, but I don't have any such animations :( But the cursed jewelry could definitely be done :)

Dog-Tag:

Cat-Tag:

Nice ideas, but I don't have any such animations :( But the cursed jewelry could definitely be done :)

I could easily be wrong, but is crawling not part of the sexlab or the zaz-animation pack (just like dancing and spanking) ?

Stop, that.. shouting is making people nervous

Why is there no consequence to shouting? What if the guards do decide to punish you? I can think of three outcomes:

• Nothing (just a warning)
  • A spanking (for being naughty)
  • Getting gagged with a time lock (than you will certainly not shout for a while)

I can imagine that how you react to the guard might influence the outcome. Thus something like this could apply:

• Saying sorry
    70% nothing happens, 20% chance of a spanking, 10% chance on being gagged for 1,5 hours.
  • Ignoring the guard (escaping away the dialogue
    50% nothing happens, 20% chance of a spanking, 20% chance on being gagged for 1,5 hours, 10% chance on being gagged for 6 hours.
  • Putting up a big mouth
    30% nothing happens, 20% chance of a spanking, 20% chance on being gagged for 1,5 hours, 30% chance on being gagged for 6 hours.

This could even be a separate mod.

Heyho,

so I'm testing this mod now for about a week, and generally speaking it's a very nice addition, though two things bother me:

1) The straight percentage. I know, it's easier to code and maybe even more logical, but I just like the idea of magic and traps to react to the actual state of the victim, the arousal in this case. The more aroused a girl is, the more probable it could be for the mimic curse to snap on that armor.

2) The randomness on equipping. Yes, I've found your post about tracking one specific item, and also it's not too bad (maybe the raw materials already carried the mimic curse when it snaps directly after crafting :P ) but what I find nasty is the fact, that it still can happen when I enhanced the item. Ok, on the smithy it still may be not too bad, but it bothers me when an already enchanted item still has a curse. Somehow I always think "this item already carries an enchantment, there's no place for a mimic curse anymore", and snap.

So maybe it would be possible to build in a check, similar to the one for unique items, that checks for smithing enhanced or already enchanted, maybe so that one can choose within the MCM which enhancement(s) block the curse.

Heyho,

so I'm testing this mod now for about a week, and generally speaking it's a very nice addition, though two things bother me:

1) The straight percentage. I know, it's easier to code and maybe even more logical, but I just like the idea of magic and traps to react to the actual state of the victim, the arousal in this case. The more aroused a girl is, the more probable it could be for the mimic curse to snap on that armor.

2) The randomness on equipping. Yes, I've found your post about tracking one specific item, and also it's not too bad (maybe the raw materials already carried the mimic curse when it snaps directly after crafting :P ) but what I find nasty is the fact, that it still can happen when I enhanced the item. Ok, on the smithy it still may be not too bad, but it bothers me when an already enchanted item still has a curse. Somehow I always think "this item already carries an enchantment, there's no place for a mimic curse anymore", and snap.

So maybe it would be possible to build in a check, similar to the one for unique items, that checks for smithing enhanced or already enchanted, maybe so that one can choose within the MCM which enhancement(s) block the curse.

That's a good idea. I think you're right, once an item is enchanted/tempered then that should prevent that item from being a mimic or carrying a curse.

I'll try and build that in shortly and I'll add a mcm option to enable or disable it so people can choose  :)