Fuck my life.

Choppytehbear

Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. My boss doesn't even pay me minimum wage, but he was the only one hiring. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all fucking worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

i beleive the best time to watch sponge bob is when you're 15-19.

you still enjoy childish humor and can tolerate kid centered stuff, but all the hidden adult stuff is great, and you feel special because they're not pointed out, they're just brushed over and moved on from.

i always entertained chasing jelly fish as sponge's only escape from all his troubles: weed.

i beleive the best time to watch sponge bob is when you're 15-19.

you still enjoy childish humor and can tolerate kid centered stuff, but all the hidden adult stuff is great, and you feel special because they're not pointed out, they're just brushed over and moved on from.

i always entertained chasing jelly fish as sponge's only escape from all his troubles: weed.

Ahh, back when cartoons were good...

Archived