CBBE, UNP, 7Base or CHSBHC?

Frozium

I'd like to know your thoughts on these bodies: why do you prefer it over the rest, which one are the least liked, what skin do you use with'em, etc.

I'm glad you brought this up. If you are new to this stuff, the discussions all seem like gibberish because you don't know the lingo. When you look up the terms being used it's more of the same. There's just a lot to learn.

I've been using UNP with SG textures since the beginning (2 months ago). No bounce (yet). No particular reason for choosing UNP, it just had a lot of support. I recently starting messing with Bodyslide and haven't found any of the many UUNP varaints that will give me the narrow waist and slim hips I'd prefer. Don't know if CBBE would. Plus I get the impression that CBBE is better supported if you want bounce and Bodyslide outfits. No idea what 7B or any of the others bring that would make them desirable. 

I'd like to know your thoughts on these bodies: why do you prefer it over the rest, which one are the least liked, what skin do you use with'em, etc.

I'm glad you brought this up. If you are new to this stuff, the discussions all seem like gibberish because you don't know the lingo. When you look up the terms being used it's more of the same. There's just a lot to learn.

I've been using UNP with SG textures since the beginning (2 months ago). No bounce (yet). No particular reason for choosing UNP, it just had a lot of support. I recently starting messing with Bodyslide and haven't found any of the many UUNP varaints that will give me the narrow waist and slim hips I'd prefer. Don't know if CBBE would. Plus I get the impression that CBBE is better supported if you want bounce and Bodyslide outfits. No idea what 7B or any of the others bring that would make them desirable. 

Good to see a nice answer. In fact, I've been using CBBE since I started (which was like 1 month ago). CBBE and UNP have more or less the same support, but UNP has more outfits scattered throughout the web, but I prefer using CBBE because  it's easier to use. And about skins, same, SG textures.

for me there is only one body and most people know which it is. ;)

only so much thereto without my body had all other body stiff boobs and a stiff ass. :lol: :lol:

this modautor developed that BBP \ TBBP skeleton for Skyrim. :P

Well, I don't know which

you're joking, or???  :lol:  :lol: 

Guide your mouse pointer (arrow) on My username, then you see in the green zone the solution.  ;)  :P

I personally like CBBE best, as it simply looks better than UNP and SevenBase. It's not realistic because it is too... good to be true? UNP is more realistic compared to CBBE. SevenBase is basically a busty version of UNP.

CHSBHC (something like that) is pretty much CBBE with lots of bouncing. This bouncing can be achieved with BodySlide for CBBE as well.

=> CBBE seems to be the best

Side Note: UNPB is actually looking really nice too, but there are very few outfit selections.

UNP. Because with body slide you can make a skinny UNP. A fat UNP. A curvy UNP. In comparison, CBBE starts off as a curvy body and you can't achieve a similar shape. By similar I'm referring to UNP's anatomically correct structure. (Most noticeable near body joints). Realistic = sexy, imo.

I have a feeling UNP's design was based on realism using higher quality (more polys) and CBBE was designed around a specific preferred shape. So it really boils down to what you find most appealing and which body can hit that on the head. I didn't mention other bodies because most are derivatives of UNP/CBBE.

UNP. Because with body slide you can make a skinny UNP. A fat UNP. A curvy UNP. In comparison, CBBE starts off as a curvy body and you can't achieve a similar shape. By similar I'm referring to UNP's anatomically correct structure. (Most noticeable near body joints). Realistic = sexy, imo.

I have a feeling UNP's design was based on realism using higher quality (more polys) and CBBE was designed around a specific preferred shape. So it really boils down to what you find most appealing and which body can hit that on the head. I didn't mention other bodies because most are derivatives of UNP/CBBE.

New to modding as well here, what is the best "compatibility" wise for sLab and Devious mods/cloths? for my character and world NPC etc. i like curvy style.

only so much thereto without my body had all other body stiff boobs and a stiff ass. :lol: :lol:

Well, I don't know which

you're joking, or??? :lol::lol:

Guide your mouse pointer (arrow) on My username, then you see in the green zone the solution. ;):P

Oh, sorry, I was on the Cell phone. Now I see ;)

Well, I don't know which

you're joking, or??? :lol: :lol:

Guide your mouse pointer (arrow) on My username, then you see in the green zone the solution. ;):P

Oh, sorry, I was on the Cell phone. Now I see ;)

you do not have to apologize, I am a very funny person, I make many jokes. gefuehle_0091.gif

edit: at the remaining the modautor for the skeleton was *CherryHotaling*. :)  ;)

I tried just about every custom body mod out there before I finally settled with CBBE (TBBP Version). I use Realvision ENB with the optional "Fantasy" style add-on along with Fair Skin Complexion textures and Adorable Face. Personally, I think it gives the best appearance for anyone who likes a more fantasy oriented style. At the same time I would also argue that CBBE provides the most realistic body style possible, with UNP coming in at a close second.

However, in contrast UNP holds an advantage over CBBE by having a more realistic default setting. My CBBE body is a custom preset that I spent hours constructing in bodyslide. Again, this is just my personal preference and I suppose it really depends on your taste.

Finally, a big part of your in-game character quality can be dependent on your custom character sliders.

post-677050-0-89540400-1453162242_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-33647400-1453162248_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-80747700-1453162262_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-54000600-1453162276_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-38448000-1453162287_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-10478300-1453162305_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-79848500-1453162312_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-56575400-1453162321_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-32774900-1453162339_thumb.jpg

post-677050-0-61292300-1453162351_thumb.jpg

My perspective of the different bodies:

UNP - Skinny somewhat unnatural look

UNPB - Thicker but more natural look of UNP

UNP Skinny - No (Anorexia)

UUNP - Basically 7b (With less seems)

7B - Thicker then UNPB but more of the amazonian look

7BO - 2x thicker then 7b (HAS SHIT TONS OF CLIPPING AND SEEMS)

CBBE - Natural (Basically UNP with slightly thicker breast) (Very overused)

CHSBHC - Thiq with a q... Abnormally large, and oversized. Lots of clipping.

And if I want a fitness/athletic body with a big support by the modders, what should I use? I can't get muscles in CBBE

I tried just about every custom body mod out there before I finally settled with CBBE (TBBP Version). I use Realvision ENB with the optional "Fantasy" style add-on along with Fair Skin Complexion textures and Adorable Face. Personally, I think it gives the best appearance for anyone who likes a more fantasy oriented style. At the same time I would also argue that CBBE provides the most realistic body style possible, with UNP coming in at a close second.

However, in contrast UNP holds an advantage over CBBE by having a more realistic default setting. My CBBE body is a custom preset that I spent hours constructing in bodyslide. Again, this is just my personal preference and I suppose it really depends on your taste.

Finally, a big part of your in-game character quality can be dependent on your custom character sliders.

Nice screenshots man

And if I want a fitness/athletic body with a big support by the modders, what should I use? I can't get muscles in CBBE

You could install an athletic texture map such as [Sporty Sexy Map].

The [Succubus Armor, Follower, and Enemy] mod contains a very muscular body for the succubi, so you could copy that mesh and map as well (or ask the author what it's based on).

To answer your question, CBBE and UNP tend to have the most outfit support; I personally use CBBE because I think it looks the most natural without having to fidget with sliders.

You could install an athletic texture map such as [Sporty Sexy Map].

The [Succubus Armor, Follower, and Enemy] mod contains a very muscular body for the succubi, so you could copy that mesh and map as well (or ask the author what it's based on).

To answer your question, CBBE and UNP tend to have the most outfit support; I personally use CBBE because I think it looks the most natural without having to fidget with sliders.

I actually have muscular texture map. I'd like to know if any of the forms of UNP is more muscular than CBBE with VANILLA races, or if with UNP Bodyslide I can achieve a muscular build

My perspective of the different bodies:

UNP - Skinny somewhat unnatural look

UNPB - Thicker but more natural look of UNP

UNP Skinny - No (Anorexia)

UUNP - Basically 7b (With less seems)

7B - Thicker then UNPB but more of the amazonian look

7BO - 2x thicker then 7b (HAS SHIT TONS OF CLIPPING AND SEEMS)

CBBE - Natural (Basically UNP with slightly thicker breast) (Very overused)

CHSBHC - Thiq with a q... Abnormally large, and oversized. Lots of clipping.

UUNP and CBBE can take on all shapes (using BodySlide's sliders). So they can't really defined by their shape alone.

Other than that, I can of agree. :P

New to modding as well here, what is the best "compatibility" wise for sLab and Devious mods/cloths? for my character and world NPC etc. i like curvy style.

Still comes down to shape preferences on that one, in terms of Devious devices/gear and most outfits, they all have UUNP/CBBE conversions and most have bodyslide variants so you can fit them to your custom shape, I'd install bodyslide and then play around with both bodies or the presets to see what you like.

Archived