New animation is finished, Missionary 2.

First post contains the 3ds Max gifs as usual.

The Horses are also almost done btw.

Put the in game gifs this time over at the "Post your sex screenshots" thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1641229

I absolutely love your new missionary anim, in fact I'm a sucker for the missionary position. xD Just one small problem though, it's not tagged as missionary, so unfortunately, spouses enhanced won't find it as one of the animations to be used. >< How do you put that tag on it?

Put the in game gifs this time over at the "Post your sex screenshots" thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1641229

I absolutely love your new missionary anim, in fact I'm a sucker for the missionary position. xD Just one small problem though, it's not tagged as missionary, so unfortunately, spouses enhanced won't find it as one of the animations to be used. >< How do you put that tag on it?

You can edit the tags at my "nibblesanims.txt" file at the "Data\SLAnims\source" location.

If you can figure out what the tag is, I'll add it to future releases.

I don't even know half of the tags people are using in all different kind of mods, so I'm always open to suggestions to tag changes that add up to the animation nature.

I thought there was a thread devoted to tags and standardization.  Oral vs blowjob vs cunnilingus (and its spelling), doggy vs doggy style vs doggystyle, reverse cowgirl vs Rcowgirl, etc.

Part of it I think was listing which tags could be used so that both animators and modders were working with the same list.

I thought there was a thread devoted to tags and standardization.  Oral vs blowjob vs cunnilingus (and its spelling), doggy vs doggy style vs doggystyle, reverse cowgirl vs Rcowgirl, etc.

Part of it I think was listing which tags could be used so that both animators and modders were working with the same list.

I used that list to add some tags, but that doesn't mean that some particular mods can't trigger some animations because it's missing some particular tag.

For example I can add a "kiss" tag to my kissing animation but the mod "Amorous adventures" won't use it unless I explicitly add the tag "Leito".

Some mods have some pretty strict tags that lets them use particular animations, I don't know what tags most of the mods are using so I can't really add it unless people tell me what specific tag is being used.

I used that list to add some tags, but that doesn't mean that some particular mods can't trigger some animations because it's missing some particular tag.

For example I can add a "kiss" tag to my kissing animation but the mod "Amorous adventures" won't use it unless I explicitly add the tag "Leito".

Some mods have some pretty strict tags that lets them use particular animations, I don't know what tags most of the mods are using so I can't really add it unless people tell me what specific tag is being used.

Yeah, at the time that was the only kissing animation available and Fox had to call it by name more than tag. You might want to check with him, but I think that might have been changed, since you have 2 that are just as good (and with the one with the little leg kick up, have one arguably better).

WOW more sabre cat animation it looks similiar like your newest dog animation but i like it too  :D

how is the honoka dog animations(spoon dog) ? do you also working for that too?

Not right now, but got a lot of stuff to work on right now.

I'll probably focus on some of these 

Just a quick screenshot to show what I still need to do.

image.jpg

I just pick out something I want to work out on that moment, yesterday wanted to do something with the sabercat, which pretty quickly turned into a rape after moving some controllers  :-/ . Oh well I don't think most people here mind that  ;)

:

giphy.gif

You can edit the tags at my "nibblesanims.txt" file at the "Data\SLAnims\source" location.

I don't even know half of the tags people are using in all different kind of mods, so I'm always open to suggestions to tag changes that add up to the animation nature.

Well, like I said, the tag is simply missionary. I also use a mod that helps me find and use animations quickly called Sexlab Tools, and because your missionary animations don't have the tag missionary in them, it doesn't show up in the search. I tagged them myself, but just be sure to add the tag missionary to any missionary anims you make in the future. xD In fact, will you make anymore missionary anims?

Well, like I said, the tag is simply missionary. I also use a mod that helps me find and use animations quickly called Sexlab Tools, and because your missionary animations don't have the tag missionary in them, it doesn't show up in the search. I tagged them myself, but just be sure to add the tag missionary to any missionary anims you make in the future. xD In fact, will you make anymore missionary anims?

Added the tag.

And Yeah there's a high chance I will make more missionary animations. I can't say when though.

Would it be possible to add an extra non-looping stage in between the first and second stages of your canine doggystyle animation for the actual mount? At the moment the canine just slides forwards quite some distance between the two poses which is a bit strange to watch.

My thoughts were for the canine to move forwards from the first stage pose to hop up on to her back, then get in to position and have a few off-target penetration attempts which then match up with the "guide in" of the current second stage.

Gave it a try, but then remembered why I did it like this.

Adding the mounting animation together in combination with the penetration was really annoying to create and proved to be qutie difficult back then and now it still does (maybe I'll give it a shot later).

I'd be very grateful if you did manage it. This is easily one of my favourite animations out there.

I've only just started to scratch the surface of 3D work and animation myself, so I'm certainly not demanding perfection!

Added the tag.

And Yeah there's a high chance I will make more missionary animations. I can't say when though.

Not to be nagging, but did you update your download to show that you did add the tag? I downloaded it later today and the tag wasn't there..oh, and tagging it myself doesn't seem to make the tag appear ingame, even after activating the json thing and updating FNIS behavior. I tried messing around with a few things, but I decided to stop to keep myself from screwing up my skyrim. ><

Not to be nagging, but did you update your download to show that you did add the tag? I downloaded it later today and the tag wasn't there..oh, and tagging it myself doesn't seem to make the tag appear ingame, even after activating the json thing and updating FNIS behavior. I tried messing around with a few things, but I decided to stop to keep myself from screwing up my skyrim. ><

As an alternative you can take a look at Beamer'Miasma's SLATE (Sexlab Animation Tag Editor).

It allows you to edit animation tags during gametime.

Those two last MF ones are interesting. Guess those could come in handy for other type of mods that need interaction animations?

Yh the idea of these 2 was to create them as resources instead of sex animations.

Holy shit that animation are sexy its like the girl naked then some stranger come at her and touch her directly, its like exhibitionism keep up the great work xD

still waiting a couple of your creature animation too   :P

I've done a lot of animating the past couple of days/weeks.
But I work on a lot of stuff simultaneously right now, so production of one single animation isn't very high; on the other hand all animations are progressing smoothly (most of them at least).

whoa this is great animations, good job bruh. it needs more missionary :D

By sheer chance I've almost finished a new missionary animation  ;)

Working a lot on several animations simultaneously, and one of the animations almost finished is a missionary one.

whoa what a coincidence, thanks dude i'm gonna try it 

The bear Blowjob is finished.

First post contains the 3ds max gifs as usual (which look a little bit different now).

I've been playing a bit around with the rendering settings and finally managed to get some good settings.

Made a test gif with the lesbian fingering gif I posted a few days ago and this is the result:

giphy.gif

*And no this animation stage isn't finished yet, you can clearly see the gif has a nice fps improvement though.

Made the in game gifs too, which I posted over here at the same thread as last time: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1647058

Hi. Thanks for sharing your work, the new Bear BJ animation won't work for me for some reason.... :(

Any errors whatsoever with running fnis? Got creature behavior pack installed with FNIS? All other creature animations running fine within Sexlab? Run against the limit of max amount of animations? 

*Just throwing some suggestions, just want to know if it's a onesided problem or a problem because I packed the new rar wrong or something.

Hi. Thanks for sharing your work, the new Bear BJ animation won't work for me for some reason.... :(

Any errors whatsoever with running fnis? Got creature behavior pack installed with FNIS? All other creature animations running fine within Sexlab? Run against the limit of max amount of animations? 

*Just throwing some suggestions, just want to know if it's a onesided problem or a problem because I packed the new rar wrong or something.

the animation starts but the female just stands there, the sounds are fine and I can even move through stages etc but she doesn't move.

yes FNIS creature pack installed, no FNIS errors and yes all other creature animations work fine

the animation starts but the female just stands there, the sounds are fine and I can even move through stages etc but she doesn't move.

yes FNIS creature pack installed, no FNIS errors and yes all other creature animations work fine

Looked through it and saw a mistake, you're right.

Since I switched over to Mod Organizer I need to do some stuff different which apparently I forgot to include.

Added a new version called 2.81

For everyone who downloaded a copy of 2.8 please update to 2.81 (behavior file for the human was outdated)