2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi @emily1673

Can I request that you add a general keyword to all YPS items so that I can filter them all with a single keyword check? I know there are currently keywords but I'd have to check for several keywords to cover them all. 

Yes, that should be easy, just needs a little bit of time.

On 5/13/2023 at 4:43 PM, Balgin said:

Oh I've done hair pack 1 but I need to tweak it as it's outdated. I'm working on hair pack 2. Who did BDOR again? That's usually Team Tal isn't it? If you can point me to the BDOR pack I'll take a look at it.

In this case dint999 also create BDOR hair pack for SE too. his lastest version is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OUzgW4Yq9kaX77gFwzDGzuybVsyYe-HK/view?usp=share_link 

4 hours ago, astor2015 said:

is there any way to reduce fashion addiction?

Mine is bugged in 70/11 and i cant lower it, is there any command for this?

Huh, that is really much. Wonder how this could happen.

Currently there is no easy way to remove addiction (other than editing a script). You can set addiction decrease speed to 200 in MCM.

Did something change requirement wise from 6.2.1 -> 6.3.1 -6.4.0 because everything after 6.2.1 does not work for me, the mod installs but the heel training for example does not work.

Downgrading to 6.2.1 resolves the issue, so i am wondering if the requirements changed, as i am still on a 1.6.353 Skyrim SE Install.

15 hours ago, xshockx said:

Did something change requirement wise from 6.2.1 -> 6.3.1 -6.4.0 because everything after 6.2.1 does not work for me, the mod installs but the heel training for example does not work.

Downgrading to 6.2.1 resolves the issue, so i am wondering if the requirements changed, as i am still on a 1.6.353 Skyrim SE Install.

Does heel training work when you use 6.2.1 + Monoman's patch 2.4?

4 hours ago, xshockx said:

Just tested and it does work with 6.2.1 and the patch.

14 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Yep heels training works for this version and patch, but not newer versions

Thank you, I see. This information will help to locate the problem.

Small update:

v.6.4.1:
- now showing true bald head (without hair shadow) when corresponding bald hair mods are installed ("Bald Head" for LE, "Bald Head Hair Style" for SE); these bald hair styles are detected automatically, no need to configure them in the .json files
- for modders -- in particular @Monoman1 : added "YpsItem" keyword to all items of this mod (armor, potions, miscitems etc.)

Sorry for these "too frequent" small updates, but I think they are useful for several people here.

Bigger updates are in the works, but need more time (obviously).

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Small update:

v.6.4.1:
- now showing true bald head (without hair shadow) when corresponding bald hair mods are installed ("Bald Head" for LE, "Bald Head Hair Style" for SE); these bald hair styles are detected automatically, no need to configure them in the .json files
- for modders -- in particular @Monoman1 : added "YpsItem" keyword to all items of this mod (armor, potions, miscitems etc.)

Sorry for these "too frequent" small updates, but I think they are useful for several people here.

Bigger updates are in the works, but need more time (obviously).

I like frequent small updates :)

On 4/13/2023 at 8:25 PM, H Bof said:

Sorry if this post doesn't belong here, but I've posted in the monoman tweak thread a few times to no response :/. I'm playing on SE with monoman tweak v1.3 and for a very long time and multiple load order setups the makeup overlays and applications just don't work for me anymore. The game says they're applied via the notifications in the top left while playing and getting different yps buffs/debuffs, but the overlays never actually appear. I have the textures and everything because I can still equip them manually through slavetats and they show up then, but obviously not the right color and they don't fade on their own. I know SE development is on hold for the time being but any insights would be appreciated, thanks!

I also don't know if this helps at all but I'll mention that I use alternate start and before I leave that starting room the overlays will apply normally, but as soon as I pick a start and leave into the main game it stops working again.

I have the same problem.

Did u fix it?

I'm able to apply Makeup in empty cell, with no playeable-race NPCs present.

yps Version 6.2.1 + Monomans Mod Tweak 1.7

Edited by KamenYaiba

Bug report.

Playing on SE and the heel system is not identifying my boots as high-heeled.  Under the previous version (6.2.1 + Monoman's Tweeks) they were identified correctly.  Heel progression worked under 6.4 using the Ancient Foot Device.  Once I removed the Device and used a regular set of high-heeled boots, the notification failed to appear and I got a "pain" animation and a warning to continue my training, even though I now have Arched Feet.

On 5/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, Balgin said:

I really need to update my hair config files for those two mods. At one point Dint updated hair pack 1 and completely replaced or renumbered one model so my config file has one hair model at the wrong length. Doing the hair config file for hair pack 2 is trickier because it likes to crash when I'm checking hair models 17-26 for length. Also, in pack 2, I can't in good faith set hair models 12-14 shorter than shoulder length but they'd look so good as buzzed nape styles (which are sorely lacking when it comes to animated versions). It's frustrating.

Mind if I take a look at the lengths you've set and see if I agree with them? I always try to take into account what length the hair would be loose instead of the length it falsl to when styled so sometimes they should be a bit longer.

Sorry for the late reply, This is what my personal list and the JSON I created with the merged esp if that's what you're looking for.
ypsCustomStyles.jsonHairPack2.esp.json

I believe I've found the problem with NiOverride heels, although I don't have the time to test it just now. The merged download has the scripts from the LE version, so it's only checking for the "NiOverride" SKSE plugin - but the SE version of NiOverride is called "skee".

For those having the problem, try replacing your YpsHeelsNio.pex with the one from SE 6.2.1. That one has checks for both the LE and SE versions of the NiOverride plugin, so it should work.

2 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

I believe I've found the problem with NiOverride heels, although I don't have the time to test it just now. The merged download has the scripts from the LE version, so it's only checking for the "NiOverride" SKSE plugin - but the SE version of NiOverride is called "skee".

For those having the problem, try replacing your YpsHeelsNio.pex with the one from SE 6.2.1. That one has checks for both the LE and SE versions of the NiOverride plugin, so it should work.

Yes that seems to work, with the old script from 6.2.1 the heels get detected. Thank you.

4 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Ah, thank you for the fix! (And sorry for the trouble.)

[Edit:] just uploaded a corrected version, v. 6.4.1.1

This should now work for LE and SE. Please try it out.

Edited by emily1673

This is just a note for SE users who may encounter the dark face bug.

The sound and texture pack does not include a fomod installer, Maybe someday...

So just installing the mod through MO 2 or Vortex will install NO textures. Dark face bug.

Open the Sound and Textures mod and delete all the LE directories.

Copy all the files in the SE directory down one level. Delete the now empty SE directory.

Enable the mod and Deploy. All fixed.

5 hours ago, transplantedgreener said:

Neither this update 6.4.1.1 nor replacing the 6.2.1 script worked for me.  Perhaps I'm missing a step?

Unfortunally the same for me. Though i am still having problems with the FOMOD installer. Using AE and NMM. Usualy i repack the "base (requiered)" folder and install that normaly.